And I did not speak out
Because I was busy jerking off to Ballou
Then he came for the ethnic badboys
And I did not speak out
Because I was F.O.B and could not speak english at all
Then he came for the outrageous autist meme users
And there was no one left

To speak out for me

Do your part before it's too late Pakicel. You need to stop dev before he becomes a forum bully

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, currylightskin, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
Make one with vicmackey please.

Credits to @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, bogii, justinzayn and 3 others

Devansh reminds of me Neville in this lol rounded face " beige undertones" and socially inept

@inferiorpispot234 do you watch puppet pals

snape snape severus snape

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
But I still could not rewrite it the way you could. Also, your posts are generally quite well-written.
im surprised you think this tbh, im not very articulate in my posts at all i ramble a lot and use bad grammar

im surprised you think this tbh, im not very articulate in my posts at all i ramble a lot and use bad grammar
Nah. I make a fuck ton of grammatical mistakes too and my style is repetitive. Most of my posts are low-effort though and CBA to care.

Your writing skills mog most of the users here.

fuaaaaaaark I should make a devansh bible called the Book of Dev

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, bogii, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
youre such an ENFJ bro

main character vibes but when i took the test i got estp
Nah obviously wrong you are ENFJ OR ESFJ, you are one judging motherfucker
estp is the chad phenotype

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Nah obviously wrong you are ENFJ OR ESFJ, you are one judging motherfucker
estp is the chad phenotype
jfl how am I judgy, I'm literally just the executioner when it comes to dev. @volcelfatcel is the judge and jury.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15338 and StrangerDanger
jfl how am I judgy, I'm literally just the executioner when it comes to dev. @volcelfatcel is the judge and jury.
Include me too, i contributed a lot at jihad againist the Dev

@volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Include me too, i contributed a lot at jihad againist the Dev

@volcelfatcel
youre one of the executioners too tbh, arguably more so than me. I'm mainly like production of anti-dev propoganda and setting up devansh bullying camps for greycels. You're like some secretive scientist who built a nuclear bomb in the form of the doxx and dropped it on dev's mother

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger and 2 others
You are one judging motherfucker, you judge everything from movies to every move devansh makes and even poor little inferiorpisspots shit takes doesnt slip away from you
and you just judged me a minute ago you fucking judging piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, justinzayn, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
youre one of the executioners too tbh, arguably more so than me. I'm mainly like production of anti-dev propoganda and setting up devansh bullying camps for greycels. You're like some secretive scientist who built a nuclear bomb in the form of the doxx and dropped it on dev's mother
Can confirm this @WannabeJock is literally a psychopath in the DMs ready to explode any second most sadistic user on the forum. this unscrupulous crapweasel literally gets a boner from the thought of ruining other peoples lives

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15338
Tagging the OG battalion and the next gen Devansh bullies @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock @Salludon @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @Moggedbyevery1

What's next for @2000 on PSL? Imo he and I are enemies again, so our truce is over. He won't leave the site (nor should he imo, he's the property of PSL) so what are we to do with him on here? Imo making fun of his delusion is fun but it needs to be spiced up with something original. Where do we take Dev from here? Imo the best bet rn is to start larping as him on other sites. I've already made a fetlife account using his pics and have started dming dominatrixes, gay men and regular women. Imo it's no longer about responding to his actions and more about embarassing him as much as possible. Obviously I don't think we should involve his family because they're innocent in all of this but imo the general public is fair game.
Stfu faggot go fuck yourself like the queer you are

Stfu faggot go fuck your self

My man wrote an entire essay explainingthe social dynamics between different users on an incel forum
its just so so ridiculous and stupid that its hilarious to me. I love these kinds of things that are just beyond parody. The fact that dev has been put through this much torment for thinking he's a bit paler than he is is just utterly absurd. I have a bunch of free time this week and I'm definitely making a short biblical style graphic novel that retells the dev saga as the story of a messiah in a world that doesn't understand him. It's going to be so stupid and ridiculous imo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Jason Voorhees
unironically true
@volcelfatcel is a natural born leader he gets the fire going and then all that's needed is to pour fuel into it
please leave me alone I’m just a poor ugly greycel who wants to browse psl in peace

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What’s that mean
4) Low status audacious open bullies like me, makinithappen, newone, etc. People who are always bullied back cuz they post their faces here but are nevertheless aggressive, powerful predators that are wannabe social climbers but with low hitpoints.

5) Food like @inferiorpispot234, dev or any other helpless low status looksmaxxer. Imo there's inferiorpispot as the reed that bends with the wind in a storm and dev as the trees that tries to hold fast and is torn down. Imo pispot is a survivor since he stays off the radar while devansh is seen as a prize, glorious kill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 15338, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
unironically true
@volcelfatcel is a natural born leader he gets the fire going and then all that's needed is to pour fuel into that shit
I mire his influence hard tbh, he points and everyone else follows. I had that in a different online group but nothing like on this scale. He basically has a private army of online mercenaries at his disposal.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, currylightskin and StrangerDanger
@VicMackey am I food for apex predetors like volfatcel

• +1
he's five but seems closer to the devansh kind. His best course of action is to tread lightly imo
I don’t like bullying mfs I just like doing xang sane polls and coping.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Imo pispot is a survivor since he stays off the radar
i remember geting bullied by salludon once, but it didnt escalate, thankfully
Edge Wwe Meme GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, currylightskin, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I don’t like bullying mfs I just like doing xang sane polls and coping.
@Xangsane is literally a septic pus dripping corpse rotting in the sun after dying from rabies jfl, not even the hungriest users go near him. Caging so hard at you bro, imagine coming to PSL to do xangsane polls it's like going to new york and spending the entire time looking at rats just cuz they're easy to find

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
@VicMackey am I food for apex predetors like volfatcel
You are his food, he owns you. Did you know that @volcelfatcel threw you away to my disposal, remember it? after enlightening you about the icelandic finngolian chink features shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raidenfrommetalgear, currylightskin, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
@Xangsane is literally a septic pus dripping corpse rotting in the sun after dying from rabies jfl, not even the hungriest users go near him. Caging so hard at you bro, imagine coming to PSL to do xangsane polls it's like going to new york and spending the entire time looking at rats just cuz they're easy to find
High t for @ing him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 16346
You are his food, he owns you. Did you know that @volcelfatcel threw you away to my disposal, remember it? after enlightening you about the icelandic finngolian chink features shit
D-amn idc I’m confused I like you though and volfatcel

• +1
mirin survival instinct tbh son. You're the slug of psl
@Salludon is a retarded faggot though he literally stands no chance in the west let alone a nordic country

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, currylightskin, alriodai and 3 others
@Salludon is a retarded faggot though he literally stands no chance in the west let alone a nordic country
icelandic women are built for salludons cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and currylightskin