• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Tagging the OG battalion and the next gen Devansh bullies @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock @Salludon @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @Moggedbyevery1

What's next for @2000 on PSL? Imo he and I are enemies again, so our truce is over. He won't leave the site (nor should he imo, he's the property of PSL) so what are we to do with him on here? Imo making fun of his delusion is fun but it needs to be spiced up with something original. Where do we take Dev from here? Imo the best bet rn is to start larping as him on other sites. I've already made a fetlife account using his pics and have started dming dominatrixes, gay men and regular women. Imo it's no longer about responding to his actions and more about embarassing him as much as possible. Obviously I don't think we should involve his family because they're innocent in all of this but imo the general public is fair game.
has dev graduated? if so let him go see the wide world, and he will defo change and mature a lot

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
shit how is every dev thread 5 pages long, yet niggas make threads on timing and stacking ur fenugreek with ur DIM and shilajit and get like 10 reacts and 4 responses.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur u think this is cos he is indian??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, currylightskin and phukmikehok
Tagging the OG battalion and the next gen Devansh bullies @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock @Salludon @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @Moggedbyevery1

What's next for @2000 on PSL? Imo he and I are enemies again, so our truce is over. He won't leave the site (nor should he imo, he's the property of PSL) so what are we to do with him on here? Imo making fun of his delusion is fun but it needs to be spiced up with something original. Where do we take Dev from here? Imo the best bet rn is to start larping as him on other sites. I've already made a fetlife account using his pics and have started dming dominatrixes, gay men and regular women. Imo it's no longer about responding to his actions and more about embarassing him as much as possible. Obviously I don't think we should involve his family because they're innocent in all of this but imo the general public is fair game.
Didn't even tag me :dafuckfeels:😢
cause he's a scrumptious scumbag.

Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games
3rd time this week srs...

That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

mirin documentation tbh, preserving record of dev bullying for all of time

Total war on @2000 !!!
Protect The Fuhrer ! GIF | Gfycat

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, currylightskin, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and chaddyboi66
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15338
I'm aspie :feelswah::hnghn::lasereyes: but too low iq :feelsuhh: for deepfakes tbh tbh :feelshaha::feelsyay::feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry::feelsrope:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
A 1 minute low effort video would be enough, then @justinzayn can send it to her facebook friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and chaddyboi66
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 15827
You all should move to Mumbai slums where your battalion belings
a girl talked to this nigga once and he thinks he owns the world :ROFLMAO: