Devansh endgame

Link the thread
it was just one comment,

Basically, sal made a bluepill thread about a subhuman curry ascending with a white stacy

i made a comment saying "Subhumans like these are out there slaying while curry moggers rot in here"

he replied to me "Moggers like you? [inserts pic of me]"

and it got like 30 JFL reacts or something :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, justinzayn, currylightskin and 2 others
icelandic women are built for salludons cock
lol no salludon looks uncanny asf or giga frauds his photos and us a giga Manlet who gets height mogged by my grandma

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and StrangerDanger
lol no salludon looks uncanny asf or giga frauds his photos and us a giga Manlet who gets height mogged by my grandma
Isn't he 6 foot

it was just one comment,

Basically, sal made a bluepill thread about a subhuman curry ascending with a white stacy

i made a comment saying "Subhumans like these are out there slaying while curry moggers rot in here"

Salludon is a Manlet uncanny basterd fuck him @Salludon

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Icelandic people are not nerdic

Makes me giggle to it’s a funny photo
Good we can giggle at it together in mutual joy

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Erik-Jón
im just imageining the boyish giggles
Idk why wtf I was thinking when I took that picture but I laugh it away and don’t care because it’s a retarded picture abs I look shit in it

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
it was just one comment,

Brutal. I'm actually a massive fan of the reed as an image to represent your role in the server tbh. You bend with the wind and don't break by being agreeable and don't really do anything of your own but sometimes a larger player in the PSL game will pick you and turn you into a musical flute by disneylandifying (a word my friend made up btw, it means to take something ordinary and imbue it with a magical charm somehow) you by using your face as a meme or just having some fake onesided feud with you were you were totally passive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16275
They took Scottish brides
they have some celtic @Erik-Jón is fake nordic tbh he doesn't live there, probably doesnt speak icelandic and doesnt engage in their culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
this was a devansh thread at some point

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
they have some celtic @Erik-Jón is fake nordic tbh he doesn't live there, probably doesnt speak icelandic and doesnt engage in their culture
I speak Icelandic but not very well

• +1
M
Nah I’m Icelandic fr I have Christmas on a different day celebrate the holidays and go to Iceland almost every year

• +1
M

Nah I’m Icelandic fr I have Christmas on a different day celebrate the holidays and go to Iceland almost every year
Ok maybe somewhat nordic but not the real deal

@VicMackey @StrangerDanger can I be the new dev

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, alriodai, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Ok maybe somewhat nordic but not the real deal
Ye I don’t have the accent but I can do the accent pretty well and I haven’t lived there for longer then a month so yeah not the real deal

• +1
@VicMackey @StrangerDanger can I be the new dev
stop trying to push yourself son, the new dev is gonna be makinithappen when he returns on yet another account in a week

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 16346
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, currylightskin, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Erik-Jón, currylightskin and 2 others
i biden so hard at pisspot constantly posting on you and @ForeverRecession's profiles ngl
You just reminded him to reply to my question in his profile post :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and currylightskin
salludons 6"1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
@StrangerDanger this is @Salludon frauding sticking lips out for maximum hollowness

• +1
Brutal. I'm actually a massive fan of the reed as an image to represent your role in the server tbh. You bend with the wind and don't break by being agreeable and don't really do anything of your own but sometimes a larger player in the PSL game will pick you and turn you into a musical flute by disneylandifying (a word my friend made up btw, it means to take something ordinary and imbue it with a magical charm somehow) you by using your face as a meme or just having some fake onesided feud with you were you were totally passive.

Thx. Imma change my avi to a pic of reeds. Which one mogs?