DEXA Scan says I am 24% body fat

chosen-one

chosen-one

I am skinny as fuck though. Holy shit there's no way this is accurate.

I can literally kind of see my abs and have cheekbone lines clear bones when I clench my jaw or smile

I knew I was slightly skinny fat but I assumed I was like maybe 16% not fuckign 25% nearly.

Last edited:
I can literally kind of see my abs and have cheekbone lines clear bones when I clench my jaw or smile
That's what every chubby and skinnyfat >person says. You're not skinny, you're skinnyfat bro.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one
That's what every chubby and skinnyfat >person says. You're not skinny, you're skinnyfat bro.
no fucking shit . I am just going in to detail about how cursed it is.

and even if I am skinny fat, I am saying I doubt it is that bad. I assumed I was like 15% not fucking 25%

send me a photo via dm bro if you want to

i am almost sure that i am gonna determine with a 2% uncertainty your bf

• +1
send me a photo via dm bro if you want to

i am almost sure that i am gonna determine with a 2% uncertainty your bf
nah bro I dont do that unfortuateny. DEXA is supposed to be that same margin of error and is a machine not some internet lurker so I'm good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: zenz10
nah bro I dont do that unfortuateny. DEXA is supposed to be that same margin of error and is a machine not some internet lurker so I'm good tbh.
no problem mate that’s understanding

anyway, even if we assumed you are at 15% bf, try to reach 12%, it’s worth it

• +1
even if I am skinny fat, I am saying I doubt it is that bad. I assumed I was like 15% not fucking 25
15% would be where your average gymbro is at. Why would you think you're there when you probably live a sedentary lifestyle and are on a diet of cheetos and coke?

• Hmm...
no problem mate that’s understanding

anyway, even if we assumed you are at 15% bf, try to reach 12%, it’s worth it
Yeah I’m gonna recomp. I can’t wait to see how I actually look at 15%, given that I am 25% rn. life fuel tbh I thought I look 15% already so 15% alone must be gigaacension fuel

• +1
Reactions: zenz10
15% would be where your average gymbro is at. Why would you think you're there when you probably live a sedentary lifestyle and are on a diet of cheetos and coke?
Don’t assume shit low iq monkey I have been gymcelling for years. Just fuck off. Ignored

Don’t assume shit low iq monkey I have been gymcelling for years. Just fuck off. Ignored
Kek gymcelling for years but 25% bf. Why bullshit? If you're not bullshitting you're either a powershitter or have garbage genetics.

That Dexa percentage may include the fat in your head. Normally when you evaluate some one's body it is just the body. So if you are like 22 BMI with a big head, you BF% inlcuding head is going to be a lot different than BF% without head.

• Woah
That Dexa percentage may include the fat in your head. Normally when you evaluate some one's body it is just the body. So if you are like 22 BMI with a big head, you BF% inlcuding head is going to be a lot different than BF% without head.
Nigger what I wanna reduce my face fat too

Dexa is BS

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back