DHT is the most important male hormone

yea true imo best looksmax bettee than everything in this site (other than surgery)
One cycle (16 weeks) of
500mgs test
200mgs masteron
50mgs proviron (daily)
and 0.5mgs arimidex EOD
Did it and gained insane bone (w out the proviron but proviron would help)

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
how am i coping? @Outerz14 has met me IRL and he too saw the pic from when i was 15 bro, if he and i both agree that ive grown bones then i dont see a reason to why id be coping buddy
then its just genes jfl if you think vitamin D did shit

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
yea true imo best looksmax bettee than everything in this site (other than surgery)
One cycle (16 weeks) of
500mgs test
200mgs masteron
50mgs proviron (daily)
and 0.5mgs arimidex EOD
Did it and gained insane bone (w out the proviron but proviron would help)
Did the proviron even help jfl

Jfl niggas how long should you run halotestein for

then its just genes jfl if you think vitamin D did shit
tbh my dad was a bone mogger but this late??? usually people get their adult facial structure at the same time they reach their full adult height, also obviously vitamin d 3 probably didnt cause this, its all puberty, i'm just saying vitamin d3 probably helped

Who cares about muscles lol
Only gays like muscular men

tbh my dad was a bone mogger but this late??? usually people get their adult facial structure at the same time they reach their full adult height, also obviously vitamin d 3 probably didnt cause this, its all puberty, i'm just saying vitamin d3 probably helped
So Jfll

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
DHT is so incredibly important it's unbelievable.

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Activate androgen receptors, how much dht and how reactive to it you are dictates your life as a male.
Niggas in 2024 still debating if dht is important, normal tho considering 90% of the forum is low iq curries

No? This is such a huge misconception, it's not dht itself that causes balding, it's sensitivity to dht that does. Lol
It's the same thing really, most males will have mbp, so you have to suppress dht at some point, unless lucky baldness genetics

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Activate androgen receptors, how much dht and how reactive to it you are dictates your life as a male.
cant afford to be bald with my weak ass proportions....maybe after 35 after i grow a beard covering my mandible jfl