Diagnosed with Acromegaly. Can I get lefort 3 for free?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I was diagnosed with acromegaly recently. Some of you autists have a narrow-minded view of acromegaly-sufferers who turned out to look decent. Most people with acromegaly are subhumans. I look extremely similar to them all (except chad-Lundgren):

68da925ba155a755bbcc9b0547e8ce8b 400x400
Side

800wm
Images 2
200px Acromegaly prognathism
Cz8oh6w7ggd21
Main qimg f105bc1dc2c67e8128128f36c72c6af9

This isn't just cherrypicking, this is normal clinical knowledge:

Fendo 09 00722 g002

Is there a cure for acromegaly or am I cursed for life? My face will slowly get uglier and uglier.

1 s20 S1521690X09000682 gr2

What are the odds that I can get all my surgeries and lefort 3 covered for free? This is considered a syndrome.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
@chinpilled @Acromegaly_Chad

u can’t get lefort 3 for free even with acromegaly

I’m sorry but it’s over

Just Stephen Hawking Maxx Bro

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member and BearBoy
Damn it gets worse with age?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Is it you in the first picture? Doesn't look bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I remember the pics op sent me a while ago (before he became famous here) actually looked kind of like a less ogre version of this guy
2761239_800wm.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827, FootballPlaya69 and 2 others
I remember the pics op sent me a while ago (before he became famous here) actually looked kind of like a less ogre version of this guy
2761239_800wm.jpg
"muh acromegaly is a Chad disease" @chinpilled @BearBoy

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
"muh acromegaly is a Chad disease" @chinpilled @BearBoy
Yes but thats genetics, im tired of saying this tbh

How your body reacts to growth hormone, what part grows the most and so on is genetically, you might not even get a face like that

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
2761239_800wm.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, lepo2317, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
less ogre though like I said
Give me 5 more years and I will look exactly like that.

How your body reacts to growth hormone, what part grows the most and so on is genetically, you might not even get a face like that
Not at all. Everyone with acromegaly is ugly. Only like 0.1% are good looking.

My facial growth patterns.
Can i please see your pics in PMs? i never leaked anything on here

just really interested in acromegaly face changing and much more info

badg has acromegaly too

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I am sure there are respected doctors in Pakistan or Bangladesh that will gladly do a lefort 3 on you

True. Some people have subhuman growth hormone genetics and look like utter shit when they get acro.

Others become chads, like tony robbins:
20170615125443 GettyImages 646042882

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Just post pics. We all want to see pics.

Why won’t you simply go for pituitary gland removal ??

If your already ugly, you should do it in a heartbeat because if you don’t you will legit become uglier

just take somatostatin

i already did stoopid
Ok so what’s the deal, then ?

Because I legit don’t understand.

Do you just want free lefort surgery because of your acromegaly diagnosis ?
Edit : if that’s the case, I don’t think you will get free surgery since your basically in remission

Last edited:
Ok so what’s the deal, then ?

Because I legit don’t understand.

Do you just want free lefort surgery because of your acromegaly diagnosis ?
Edit : if that’s the case, I don’t think you will get free surgery since your basically in remission
in remission? are u retarded or some shit? there's no such thing as remission for bones. i am already getting lefort 1 free. i want lefort 3 dumb ass mf.

in remission? are u retarded or some shit? there's no such thing as remission for bones. i am already getting lefort 1 free. i want lefort 3 dumb ass mf.
Your the one who’s retarted you low IQ inbred monkey, are you on the spectrum or what?

you said you had acromegaly and had surgery for it right? you must be in remission

Edit: and why would you even consider getting lefort 3 unless your legit deformed

Last edited:
Your the one who’s retarted you low IQ inbred monkey, are you on the spectrum or what?

you said you had acromegaly and had surgery for it right? you must be in remission

Edit: and why would you even consider getting lefort 3 unless your legit deformed
low IQ lmfao im the smartest one here bruh. wat is remission for acromegaly? ur bones gon go into the right place or some shit? this mans must be retarded or some shit fr.

i am legit deformed bruh. u talking shit to me learn to read cuz i said i have acromegaly.

isn't acromegaly rare af, like you must be seriously unlucky