SEA mongoloid so feminine, but short, Uber small dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, MagaPutinism and GuyFromSingapore
Sounds like you’ve sucked them all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, 5'8manlet, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 13 others
That's why I have above average dick/skull size but also shit jaw + cuck eyes and 5'8!!

Blacks most masculine , biggest dicks

Whites medium masc, tall, slightly below blacks

East Asians mongoloid so feminine, small dick

SEA mongoloid so feminine, but short, Uber small dick
Even if we take your assertions about dick size as correct, none of this works.

For example, whites have much more masculine skulls than Africans. Shouldn't that make whites have the biggest dicks? East Asians have bigger jaws than either whites or blacks, so what does that mean?

This is all just made up correlations based on nothing. The whole "blacks are most masculine" is an American stereotype.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
This is like 1930s eugenics pseudoscience lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

For example, whites have much more masculine skulls than Africans. Shouldn't that make whites have the biggest dicks? East Asians have bigger jaws than either whites or blacks, so what does that mean?

This is all just made up correlations based on nothing. The whole "blacks are most masculine" is an American stereotype.
There was a literal study saying black faces are the most masculine, white middle, Asian most feminine

And that literally is common sense and correlates IRL

Like how Asians are the pretty boy kpop borderline females

And how black women are the incels of women

How can u deny this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, sub5inchcel and GuyFromSingapore
You prove it
na don’t care what some subhuman paki thinks

Posting some stuff on here is like giving gold to pigs

Ofc it’s someone from an 80iq avg country who doesn’t have the brain depth to understand such things

Ofc it’s someone from an 80iq avg country who doesn’t have the brain depth to understand such things
You're just a troll lmao. You make wild claims with 0 proof and then when someone asks for proof you say they're low IQ.

You're just a troll lmao. You make wild claims with 0 proof and then when someone asks for proof you say they're low IQ.
Google the studies of what I talked about most people already seen them so I Cba to link for blackpill noobs

stop the cope, pakistan js poor so obviously it will be lower iq but western indics are high iq

That's why I have above average dick/skull size but also shit jaw + cuck eyes and 5'8!!
Not short, at least where i live

stop the cope, pakistan js poor so obviously it will be lower iq but western indics are high iq
That’s why I’m right and @Lonely is wrong by default

NIGGA I mog half this forum just by being a Paki Punjabi 8 Inch BPC (Big Pakistani Cock) Chad
thanks for the laugh i needed it this morning

0BBD86CB 3E04 4B2D 947A 4667356F2690

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Hey man can I get a file of the chico edit? It's so fucking funny to me :forcedsmile:

I'm black with a 7x5.25 NON bone pressed but also 3PSL 5'7" and 117lbs framelet

Can you describe what you think I look like facially and physique wise?

Blacks easily have the most dimorphic bodies.

Yes whites have the most masc skulls.

I'm black with a 7x5.25 NON bone pressed but also 3PSL 5'7" and 117lbs framelet

Can you describe what you think I look like facially and physique wise?
shut the fuck up

• Hmm...
What? Do you think I'm larping??

How do you make this thread and then have immature low iq replies like this jfl
cos u told me ur dick size then asked me to guess how yo u look and your face and body like wtf are u talking about

• JFL
  • JFL
What? Do you think I'm larping??

How do you make this thread and then have immature low iq replies like this jfl
sry lol havent slept in like 32 hours , just been coming up with mad race theories and researching stuff

• +1
Blacks easily have the most dimorphic bodies.
Long leg to height ratio, long femurs, short torsos, fat asses are all female traits. Muscularity and narrow hips are male traits. Blacks are higher in both testosterone and estrogen compared to other races. Sounds like they have certain distinct racial traits, rather than dimorphism. I have never seen information that shows that blacks are more dimorphic than whites in any way.
And that literally is common sense and correlates IRL

Like how Asians are the pretty boy kpop borderline females

And how black women are the incels of women

How can u deny this?
When you say stuff like "And that literally is common sense and correlates IRL", that doesn't made you credible. That just confirms that your are acting off of stereotypes that you take for granted.

KPOP stars are feminine-looking because that fits South Korea's cultural beauty expectations, not because of some kind of racial traits. Most Korean men don't look as feminine as KPOP guys.

I'm aware that black women are one of hte most likely demographics to be alone, but that doesn't really say much. You could be ugly or low status without some kind of pseudoscientific explanation about "dimorphism". I think American media has increased the value of black men a great deal, but not black women.