Dick size increase if you didn't reach your genetic max during puberty

U

ultra18

Iron
This guy was hypogonadal during puberty and gained 0.6 inches of girth after getting is T levels up:

I have noticed the same thing, my T levels went from 290 ng/dl to 680 ng/dl and during that time my dick grew from 4.75 inches girth to 5.2 inches girth.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, poopoohead, BongMog and 2 others
Wow that is fucking insane in 3 months holy shit

He was big before too lucky guy

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: huaus, thecel and BongMog
It’s just blood circulation

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Also JFL at that subreddit, I clicked on and one of the first posts I see is a story about someone whose dick had to be amputated due to PE exercises

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, RAITEIII, klamus and 4 others
It didn't grow, he just got stronger erection (nothing to scoff at though, since it does increase the effective size but you can do that without injecting).

• Woah
Also JFL at that subreddit, I clicked on and one of the first posts I see is a story about someone whose dick had to be amputated due to PE exercises

How much PE is the optimal balance of risk and reward for the average guy? How many inches/cm?

dont fking click on his profile, jesus that dude is mentally ill

• Woah
It didn't grow, he just got stronger erection (nothing to scoff at though, since it does increase the effective size but you can do that without injecting).
I disagree it already looks hard in the first and it is wayyy bigger in the second

How much PE is the optimal balance of risk and reward for the average guy? How many inches/cm?
I've looked at that sub before and have seen some really ugly injury photos (the amputation takes the cake though)

I also haven't been able to find any decent guides and it all seems like bro science x 100. Like some guys show their routines and its very time consuming like it takes hours of work each day and expensive equipment.

I think using hormones is the safest and most normal way to do it however if you are a normally developed man there's a good chance they won't do anything however if they do it is actual growth of real tissue and you don't have to spend hours per day in some medieval torture devices to maintain your size.

• +1
Reactions: ultra18, thecel and HerpDerpson
I also haven't been able to find any decent guides and it all seems like bro science x 100.
If there was a legit proven way, you wouldn't need to look for it. There'd be blimps flying in the sky advertising it.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Saggitarian, thecel and 1 other person
If there was a legit proven way, you wouldn't need to look for it. There'd be blimps flying in the sky advertising it.
I am not writing it off as impossible but I agree, I think if it genuinely worked the guys on that subreddit could make a beginner guide or something to prove to you that it works.

Kind of like if you want to gain muscle and you do Starting Strength you will get bigger and stronger as a beginner, it is universally accepted that you can gain muscle and get stronger but PE relies on some voodoo magic with no clear routines

• +1
Reactions: thecel and HerpDerpson
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, GigaAscender and chadcel;
This guy was hypogonadal during puberty and gained 0.6 inches of girth after getting is T levels up:

I have noticed the same thing, my T levels went from 290 ng/dl to 680 ng/dl and during that time my dick grew from 4.75 inches girth to 5.2 inches girth.

fucking ropefuel. I wonder how much i was cucked by my abismal low t.

I am not writing it off as impossible but I agree, I think if it genuinely worked the guys on that subreddit could make a beginner guide or something to prove to you that it works.

Kind of like if you want to gain muscle and you do Starting Strength you will get bigger and stronger as a beginner, it is universally accepted that you can gain muscle and get stronger but PE relies on some voodoo magic with no clear routines

I wrote a beginner guide on this forum.

Those pictures are not product of better erection. Whether it's real or not I won't comment although there is data of this ocurrence.

i will rope

its over

• +1
Reactions: huaus

pe is a scam, lol

life is disgusting bad and cringe

• +1
Reactions: huaus