DICKMAXXING: How i naturally increased my dick size by 2cm in 9 months.

Is there anything that permanently increases girth? Tbh I'd prefer more girth over length

diet is mostly correct but you're a retard if you think spices and salt are good for you. vegetables as well. to be in optimal health you should consume what your ancestors ate which was primarily animal products and organ meat. You were seen as a peasant if you had to eat vegetables or fruits.
My ancestors ate goat/shark meat and drank goat/camel milk tea with banana on the side. Mogger tier diet or nah?

can confirm. i just measured and mine is 18 rn. used to be 16 last summer..

My ancestors ate goat/shark meat and drank goat/camel milk tea with banana on the side. Mogger tier diet or nah?
sounds good, make sure the milk is raw and add some butter, eggs and if needed cellary juice to alkalize your body

Several guys wanted me to make a dickmaxxing thread since last summer. So here's my progress and methods. The spring is coming and it's the best time to maximise your natural potential.

DICKMAXXING: How i naturally increased my dick size by 2cm in 9 months.

My dick size at 18 (summer 2022) was 16cm BP. At that point, it had not increased for half a year. Now, after 9 months of natural dickmaxxing, it is 18cm BP.

I did not do any jelquing [why not to do jelquing], physical excercises, chemical gels or or other conventional methods.

What i did:

1. Proper diet.

Proper mainly animal based diet is essential for optimal testosterone levels. Eat local meat, dairy, eggs, bread, fruit and vegetables, spices, salt without iodine. Avoid plant oils, seeds, nuts, soy, too much sugar.

Testosterone is proven to be able to increaese penis size even in adulthood.

2. Testicular cooling.

The testicles - the source of testosterone - operate more effectively at lower temperatures. Cooling them has been proven to increase testosterone levels immediately.

Our bodies aren't biologically adjustued to global warming and modern lifestyle, so in order to cancel out their influence, you have to cool the testicles.

First i experimented with icing the testicles, which works, but since then i found a more effective method. When i shower, i spray cold water directly at my scrotum. This leads heat away even more efficiently than icing. I cool my balls this way until i get an erection. At that point i know it significantly increased my free testosterone.

3. Genital tanning

Tanning the tesicles is proven to increase testosterone by about 200%. It is the only time when heating up the testicle isn't detrimental.

I try to to get as much sunlight on my balls as i can.

4. Semen retention

Not ejaculating your semen for 7 days is proven to increase testosterone by about 145%. This shows that naturally, men are suplosed to have sex at most once a week.

Personally, since my T is very high, i have wet dreams very often. Semen retention kind of regulates itself in this way. What is important is that you don't ejaculate more than what is natural for you in particular. Generally, masturbating once a week is a good baseline.

5. Sunning

Sunning has been proven to increase testosterone. Furthermore, vitamin D, which is created by sunning directly increases penis size.

When the days are sunny, i try to get as much sun on my skin as i can. Ideally i try to sun naked, to incorporate testicle tanning into it.

7. Enough sleep

Basic but very important for optimal testosterone production.

I sleep atleast 8 hours on workdays and more on weekends.

8. Not wearing underwear

Underwear constricts bloodflow, doesn't allow proper growth and heats up your testicles.

I try to not wear any underwear. I sleep naked. When i have to, i wear loose boxers.

9. Not shaving

Shaving your penis and balls increases inflammation in that area and impairs your testosterone production. Furthermore any shaving creams or other estrogenic chemicals that you may use, as well as iron fragments get absorbed into your testicles.

I do not shave or trim. If you have to shave, use lard and a ceramic blade.

10. Leaving the foreskin on

Leaving the glans covered, as is natural, will ensure protection of the sensitive tissue from overstimulation and scarring. Overstimulation will cause weaker erections and scarrig will decrease the expansion potential of the glans, making your erected penis smaller.

Grow your penis naturally, bruh.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel
@LastGerman @poopoohead @ang3l @rightfulcel
@positivecoper

Great guide, saved it and will make my contribution when I get better (I got very ill, feeling like I'm about to fucking die 😬)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
no dickmaxxing for my downwarded grown jaws and height. None girl will have ever seen it

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: clinno1 and Deleted member 21044
So u go into ur back garden naked ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
extremely based. are you Peater by any chance? Also which factor do you think contributed the most?

i wonder if this would actually work. i need 0.2 inches badly

Happy Sunglasses GIF by arcalle | branding & photo

newcel no namer laughing at dr. bruhs threads is crazy
stfu you are the teenager newfag literally joined on 2022 along the indian influx go fucking hit yourself with a rock and get in coma your parents will be grateful

and keep sucking dead dr bruh cock, who was a complete bullshitter and was a newfag as you

related to the thread, it's all a fucking meme and anyone with +3 years on these sites knows it

stfu you are the teenager newfag literally joined on 2022 along the indian influx go fucking hit yourself with a rock and get in coma your parents will be grateful

and keep sucking dead dr bruh cock, who was a complete bullshitter and was newfag as you

related to the thread, it's all a fucking meme and anyone with +3 years on these sites knows it
Joined Jun 13 2023 thats about a month not 4 years. Joined with the tiktok infux so my guess is you are under 16, extremely toxic and racist (so subhuman or very young) and a complete no namer. No one knows who you are and you probably have no idea who dr. bruh is

Joined Jun 13 2023 thats about a month not 4 years. Joined with the tiktok infux so my guess is you are under 16, extremely toxic and racist (so subhuman or very young) and a complete no namer. No one knows who you are and you probably have no idea who dr. bruh is
fourth account bhai, know about this much more than you and have seen how the forum progressed, you are literally another practically invisible user despite having 7k posts jfl

fourth account bhai, know about this much more than you and have seen how the forum progressed, you are literally another practically invisible user jfl
muh fourth account. No one knows you. Everyone knows me. You literally know nothing btw jfl, you are just racist a toxic basically NPC of this types of websites.

muh fourth account. No one knows you. Everyone knows me. You literally know nothing btw jfl, you are just racist a toxic basically NPC of this types of websites.
true, only @AscendingHero knows me. and no, not everyone knows you narcy nigga, you're pretty irrelevant in the whole's forum trayectory and lol at you crying at racism and toxicity you literally started ion want beef with anyone

true, only @AscendingHero knows me. and no, not everyone knows you narcy nigga, you're pretty irrelevant in the whole's forum trayectory and lol at you crying at racism and toxicity you literally started ion want beef with anyone
you are relevant in forums trayectory by doing nothing and being edgy. Im not even narcy i just contribute more and have a few iq points more.
lol at you crying at racism and toxicity you literally started ion want beef with anyone
blud started calling a tyrone a monkey and a ugly ass mutt crying at me that im a mixed bastard jfl. Actual 15 yo that came from tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
you are relevant in forums trayectory by doing nothing and being edgy. Im not even narcy i just contribute more and have a few iq points more.
No im not relevant, less than you even combining my 4 accounts. Ok you're not narcy and you may have more IQ than me and contributed more than me, sure, but you were talking as if you were an og legendary member
blud started calling a tyrone a monkey and a ugly ass mutt crying at me that im a mixed bastard jfl. Actual 15 yo that came from tiktok
So that was you? Come on nigga i sometimes not even see the username, had nothing against you and that were basically shitposts as practically all my posts

whittaker is kinda ugly tho imo :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
IMG 3957
whittaker is ideal looks tbh
No im not relevant, less than you even combining my 4 accounts. Ok you're not narcy and you may have more IQ than me and contributed more than me, sure, but you were talking as if you were an og legendary member

So that was you? Come on nigga i sometimes not even see the username, had nothing against you and that were basically shitposts as practically all my posts

its ok bruh my bad for being toxic, i am mostly joking about the relevancy stuff :lul: omw to sun my balls for gains now 😈

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro