Dickmaxxing/pubertymaxxing

belisa14

belisa14

Bronze
my last thread I posted about what my stack would be but I decided to change a few things now I’m actually doing it.

Current stack for the past 2-3 weeks
6 UI HgH every day
0.5mg Arimidex EOD (Changed to 1mg for now)

Decided not to do test, although I might change my mind about it next month (should I do test at 16?)

Going to introduce mk677 10mg ED due to Arimidex suppressing my appetite; went from eating 4,000 calories to maybe 1000,2000calodies. I feel like this is related to other things too, lack of sleep, started school again, depressed.

going to change to aromasin though, just seems a better AI; less sides I’ve been told. If I decided to switch to aromasin will I have to take a high dose to combat estrogen rebound. And should it matter if I take the AI at different times? 16:00 one day and 23:00 another for example. Also been getting “brain fogs” (could be placebo tbh)

Am I dosing the bacteriostatic water correct too? I use 100 units per 10 UI vial. (Only have a 50 unit syringe rn jfl)

Current height 5.11 (around 180cm). Trying to do stretches but have been inconsistent.

Reason why I’m considering test:
Hate my face - Wide, kind of short (add me on disc I can post) hopefully it will make my chin bigger maybe. If anyone has advice on a square/ wide face then please help.

Would like to be bigger, im 88kg (peak bulk) probably 85ish now. But I’m probably 17-20% BF, and I think my face looks like shit.

would like to combat low estrogen sides + be more confident.

Last question:
Should I DHTmaxx?
Would DHT be better than test too, at 16?

My dick probably 6,6x5,6. Any PE routine I could do without buying shit. Don’t want my mother to find a penis vaccum and dick stretcher tbh.

Dad told me he has an 8inch dick tho so maybe I should wait.

Who gives a fuck about your dick if your not gonna use it. And how do you know your dads size? did you measure it with your throat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reeceJen, ureter, Deleted member 51465 and 21 others
dnr but your dad does not pack 8inch.

dickpill is lowkey irrelevant after 6.5inch tho so not over for you, aslongest your not fucking hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Engineeringcel, inwardgonionscel and Osie
Larp

• JFL
Reactions: belisa14
Who gives a fuck about your dick if your not gonna use it. And how do you know your dads size? did you measure it with your throat?
Seen it when I was like 12 by accident. And he told me when he was drunk.

you’re going to fuck yourself up taking an AI without test and just to “pubertymax”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, schizo echochamber, Triad and 5 others
you’re going to fuck yourself up taking an AI without test and just to “pubertymax”
Well it’s more to heightmaxx tbh. But yeah I’m considering test in the next month or so.

my last thread I posted about what my stack would be but I decided to change a few things now I’m actually doing it.

6 UI HgH every day

Decided not to do test, although I might change my mind about it next month (should I do test at 16?)

Going to introduce mk677 10mg ED due to Arimidex suppressing my appetite; went from eating 4,000 calories to maybe 1000,2000calodies. I feel like this is related to other things too, lack of sleep, started school again, depressed.

going to change to aromasin though, just seems a better AI; less sides I’ve been told. If I decided to switch to aromasin will I have to take a high dose to combat estrogen rebound. And should it matter if I take the AI at different times? 16:00 one day and 23:00 another for example. Also been getting “brain fogs” (could be placebo tbh)

Am I dosing the bacteriostatic water correct too? I use 100 units per 10 UI vial. (Only have a 50 unit syringe rn jfl)

Current height 5.11 (around 180cm). Trying to do stretches but have been inconsistent.

Hate my face - Wide, kind of short (add me on disc I can post) hopefully it will make my chin bigger maybe. If anyone has advice on a square/ wide face then please help.

Would like to be bigger, im 88kg (peak bulk) probably 85ish now. But I’m probably 17-20% BF, and I think my face looks like shit.

Last question:
Should I DHTmaxx?

My dick probably 6,6x5,6. Any PE routine I could do without buying shit. Don’t want my mother to find a penis vaccum and dick stretcher tbh.

Dickmax can work if you have decent genetics

Did u check growth plates

Did u check growth plates
how would I do that lol? Don’t you need to x ray. I’ve unironically grew like 1-2cm but it’s probably posture/stretching and unrelated to the Gh

Is jelqing the only thing I can do without equipment tho
i’d stay away from jelqing i’m 17 i also was researching is and i found out it can give you length but the added size is useless and flabby and it can fuck up your dick for good your erections will never be as hard

how would I do that lol? Don’t you need to x ray. I’ve unironically grew like 1-2cm but it’s probably posture/stretching and unrelated to the Gh
Go to a radiology center and ask for a bone age xray

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
i’ve seen this exact thread with exact same title too many times

mirin avi tho

Well if you don't wanna buy anything for PE, you can do btc stretches and downward stretches for length. Girth you pretty much have to buy something. But I hear theres manual clamping, but I doubt it even works.

Well if you don't wanna buy anything for PE, you can do btc stretches and downward stretches for length. Girth you pretty much have to buy something. But I hear theres manual clamping, but I doubt it even works.
so DHT wouldn’t work?

And if I was to buy equipment what would you recommend

so DHT wouldn’t work?

And if I was to buy equipment what would you recommend
I don't know if DHT would work or not since I don't have much knowledge about it. And are you mainly trying to focus on length or girth or both?

I don't know if DHT would work or not since I don't have much knowledge about it. And are you mainly trying to focus on length or girth or both?
Both. I’ve read that you should focus on length first tho, and then girth.

You can do both at the same time. Good equipment for beginners would be a leluv pump and extender. There's many extenders that you can buy and keep in mind that they are expensive. DONT USE THE NOOSE EXTENDERS THEY WILL FUCK UP YOU PENIS. I recommend you get an apex extender since it seems to be the hottest extender out right now.

Why would he fuck himself up if he doesn't use test?

estrogen plays a role in brain development, cardiovascular system, bone health…
Yeah I’m aware of most of this but test can prevent this?

Yeah I’m aware of most of this but test can prevent this?
I am pretty sure, if you have extra estrogen cuz of the exogenous test then you’ll have a regular amount of estrogen in the end.

Won’t help heightmaxing but will keep you in development, brain wise so you won’t be mentally at 16 at 25.

hi sorry can you link any thread or explain how and what is BTC stretches and downward stretch

no point in taking mk677 with HGH, you can do test but you need HCG and an AI with it

Parents height and age?

6 UI HgH every day

Last question:
Should I DHTmaxx?

How the fuck did you get hgh and an ai without your parents knowing. Or if they do know how do they not care?

How the fuck did you get hgh and an ai without your parents knowing. Or if they do know how do they not care?
She knows about the HgH, as you have to refrigerate it. But I obviously didn’t tell her about the AI that could fuck up a teens brain development.

I am also paying for it.

no point in taking mk677 with HGH, you can do test but you need HCG and an AI with it
Was taking mk677 for other reasons. But I’m going to change to a CJC-dac + Mk677 because I feel like I won’t grow a retarded face from it and you can achieve a pharma HGH affect with it.

I’m 16, 5.11. Mother is I think 5.6-7 dad is 5.11. My grandad is 6-6,1.
Cucked asf, same height near same age but father is 5'7 and mom is 5'3. Grandad is 5'8

She knows about the HgH, as you have to refrigerate it. But I obviously didn’t tell her about the AI that could fuck up a teens brain development.

I am also paying for it.
How paying for it? wagecucking?

Was taking mk677 for other reasons. But I’m going to change to a CJC-dac + Mk677 because I feel like I won’t grow a retarded face from it and you can achieve a pharma HGH affect with it.
That has nothing to do with it, you can't choose that. It's all about the area under the curve of your IGF-1 levels not what you "feel".

That has nothing to do with it, you can't choose that. It's all about the area under the curve of your IGF-1 levels not what you "feel".
Idk it’s something to do with the Gh bleed. I just think that acromlegy face is less likely on CJC and mk677

It’s also cheaper.

what was your source for aromasin