"Dicksize doesn't matter that much" copers GTFIH

D

Deleted member 7313

LIT
JFL, foids who previously fawned over Timothee Chalomet are losing interest because of this tik tok.

The tik tok implies he has a weak stroke game and it's too easy to handle for Selena, here's some of the comments. JFL they can't "look at him the same". Some of them are even FUCKING CANCELLING HIM. It's completely over if she can handle your dick. You need to destroy her to oblivion for foids approval these days.

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 5608
Full honesty I don't understand what's going on here.
Isn't this about him having shit stamina, not dick size?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and MentalistKebab
Full honesty I don't understand what's going on here.
Isn't this about him having shit stamina, not dick size?

Probably a mix of both, but some of the foids are talking about how it looked like she'd ask "is it even in yet?" and Timothee using as much energy as he could but still doing absolutely nothing, which mostly leans toward him having incapable tools for the job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Good_Little_Goy
jfl at this whores
just look at their profile picture
"meh im loosing interest"
you ugly fucking bitch he isnt interested in 3-4-5 hoes in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, highT, Deleted member 7776 and 10 others
Probably a mix of both, but some of the foids are talking about how it looked like she'd ask "is it even in yet?" and Timothee using as much energy as he could but still doing absolutely nothing, which mostly leans toward him having incapable tools for the job.
brutal for him tbh, my stamina and bloodflow are shit tbh I need to improve that.
I remember when hulk hogans sex tape of him cucking a guy leaked and he was bloody hung :chad::chad::chad:
dickpill is legit, so necessary for respect

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Damn what the fuck is this

this makes me want to live off the grid
I genuinely dislike the majority of the world's populace for being so oblivious to their toxic stupidity, what a bunch of privileged and pampered morons with an entitlement to hold every action of someone to an absurd standard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 6128, Chadelite and 7 others
YOU ALL KNOW.
That bashing man, is a status symbol and sport for women to do!
All these women, would be begging TimoThee to become her gf, if they had the option, I'm 100% sure.

If a girl/woman wants to be liked by other chciks, and gain status.
All she gotta do, is mock some dude. Even if untrue or silly, or delusional standard. She will gain validation and support from fellow womens.

Like how at the MGTOW group. You get bonus points/upvotes/valdiation for bashing women. And yu get crtique of you dare to say something postive (rightfully) about a particular woman.

But it's true.
Micropenis = game over
And
manlet = Game over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Big dick alone doesn't bring you anything.
You have to get laid first (can confirm from personal experience)

He is an inadequate fuck for sure

Kill all women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
JFL, foids who previously fawned over Timothee Chalomet are losing interest because of this tik tok.

The tik tok implies he has a weak stroke game and it's too easy to handle for Selena, here's some of the comments. JFL they can't "look at him the same". Some of them are even FUCKING CANCELLING HIM. It's completely over if she can handle your dick. You need to destroy her to oblivion for foids approval these days.
View attachment 476526View attachment 476528

Apparently, Selena Gomez is racist?

#BLM✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

He’s dating a racist.2d ago

j

he wasnt it since the begining idek where he came from-2d ago

Barron’s girlfriend 😻

He still is though but I’ve lost a little respect for him2d ago

YA._.kima💔

I was tryna tell y’all but 🤷🏽‍♀️2d ago

👁👄👁

He still is. He probably doesn’t even know stuff she’s done2d ago

👁👄👁

We don’t know if they’re dating lmao2d ago

#BLM✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

You’re right he’s just screwing her2d ago

fatcoochiejuice

he still is , this is his first time doing anything 💀 y’all are so quick to cancel someone he probably doesn’t even know about her past

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
3'463
Who the hells writes numbers like that?

Lets be real all of "Le Timothee Chalamet" SMV comes from having an ideal jaw (only from front) and girls getting attracted to his character in series rather than his looks, (like T Bag from Prison Break).

Average height, framelet, recessed lower third with shit tier eye area. Bad genetics come in package.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313

67B2DC30 8E12 4F66 839A 30FDB9559FDF
Shit thread even this bitch saying the obvious. They’re all only making fun of him cause he’s allegedly dating a racist. Girls are retarded and switch up on everyone. Stop fueling dicklets with despair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Some of ya'll act like you slay but have no clue about women. These bitches are jealous that he's dating a women 7 years older than him and not their young asses. You also got a ton of black bitches in the comments who talk shit about white men all the time cuz no one likes them.

• +1
Reactions: PYT