Did anyone else disassociate from life?

green

green

Iron
I was very worried as a child and I never made any effort to get along with the people around me. Since I was getting negative reactions from my non NT behavior I stopped interacting with others altogether besides video game friends here and there. I just played video games by myself. Now I'm 25 and still have no life even after jaw surgery which ascended me to at least LTN/MTN. It's really tough putting yourself out there with no life experience. If you go out to a bar people arent magically going to want to include you socially. I realized I have no personality Im not sure who I am. Most of social interactions seems to be showing off your ego and protecting/attacking the ego of others.

Was anyone else in this position with no life and then got a life and it was worth it? Part of me wants to get a life and see what society has to offer and become a "human", but I'm worried all society has to offer me is wage slavery and I'd rather just rot on games. Seems like we really have a dead culture I mean the only communities available to normies seem to be the people randomly assigned to live near them in college and the people who went to your high school and people at your work. My parents didn't teach me fuck all literally just said get good grades and then rot on games so I did. Maybe they forced me to do one extracurricular in high school but that didn't help cause I didn't have people skills. And then they don't have people skills either.

But yeah unless I smoke weed or something I'm usually emotionless and apathetic towards my situation. Being in an altered state made me realize that I gave up my humanity for the lifestyle I'm living of a NEET. Like I have no connection to others or any stake whatsoever in the society around me. I wasn't even thinking all that much while gaming just autopiloting away my time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, AngryShortMale, rand anon and 17 others
I was very worried as a child and I never made any effort to get along with the people around me. Since I was getting negative reactions from my non NT behavior I stopped interacting with others altogether besides video game friends here and there. I just played video games by myself.
LITERALLY ME:
3812022 1702195849289

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Niksy, polishcel and 3 others
I was very worried as a child and I never made any effort to get along with the people around me. Since I was getting negative reactions from my non NT behavior I stopped interacting with others altogether besides video game friends here and there. I just played video games by myself.

I realized I have no personality Im not sure who I am.
same nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, mogstars, polishcel and 2 others
I was very worried as a child and I never made any effort to get along with the people around me. Since I was getting negative reactions from my non NT behavior I stopped interacting with others altogether besides video game friends here and there. I just played video games by myself. Now I'm 25 and still have no life even after jaw surgery which ascended me to at least LTN/MTN. It's really tough putting yourself out there with no life experience. If you go out to a bar people arent magically going to want to include you socially. I realized I have no personality Im not sure who I am. Most of social interactions seems to be showing off your ego and protecting/attacking the ego of others.

Was anyone else in this position with no life and then got a life and it was worth it? Part of me wants to get a life and see what society has to offer and become a "human", but I'm worried all society has to offer me is wage slavery and I'd rather just rot on games. Seems like we really have a dead culture I mean the only communities available to normies seem to be the people randomly assigned to live near them in college and the people who went to your high school and people at your work. My parents didn't teach me fuck all literally just said get good grades and then rot on games so I did. Maybe they forced me to do one extracurricular in high school but that didn't help cause I didn't have people skills. And then they don't have people skills either.

But yeah unless I smoke weed or something I'm usually emotionless and apathetic towards my situation. Being in an altered state made me realize that I gave up my humanity for the lifestyle I'm living of a NEET. Like I have no connection to others or any stake whatsoever in the society around me. I wasn't even thinking all that much while gaming just autopiloting away my time.
Ur too aware my nigga. Most ppl convos are showing off or have a goal nothing is even genuine lol. Only drugs is the realest shit to me, i only have 3 friends being around others makes me mad asf and triggers autistic rage

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, mogstars, LooksThinker and 1 other person
The only way to catch up to "normal" people in development is to start making an effort, you don't know yourself because the environment and habits you've become embedded in don't show you anything about your own nature. Get out of your comfort zone both internally and externally and consciously pay attention to how these new experiences make you feel, in doing this your perceptions themselves will become more vivid and enriching. The world is the only teacher you will ever need my friend, just focus on becoming the right student.

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, PseudoMaxxer and green
Yeah I set into studying + rotting on vidya when I was 15-16, then I studied less and rotted way more. I get what you mean like I have no real identity as a person ofc Iโ€™m a rotter NEET but it really feels like my identity changes based on where I am and who Iโ€™m with.

I donโ€™t really know what I enjoy or value in life, what my passions are etc etc. I never really did anything but sit at home and maybe try an activity for a couple months and expand my mind/experience new emotions and states only to drop it

I remember being 14 and actually going on semi scary rollercoasters during a school trip it felt so exhilarating leaving my comfort zone and I finally knew I was good at school I was starting to exercise regularly etc

I legit think my dad demotivated me somehow when I was a teenager and made me mentally ill

Seriously tho for the past 2 years itโ€™s like Iโ€™m not even trying. My life is empty monotonous and easy. I donโ€™t get regular social interaction due to a mild fear of rejection. I never truly figured out what I really want to do in life. I didnโ€™t really develop into a person I just choked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and green
relatable but why is this in money and success?

The only way to catch up to "normal" people in development is to start making an effort, you don't know yourself because the environment and habits you've become embedded in don't show you anything about your own nature. Get out of your comfort zone both internally and externally and consciously pay attention to how these new experiences make you feel, in doing this your perceptions themselves will become more vivid and enriching. The world is the only teacher you will ever need my friend, just focus on becoming the right student.
Why are you so based?

It happened to me in high school. All my aspirations just kind of fell away after I realized I was just different. I remember in grade9 first year HS in new school I was trying my best to socialize and meet people and try to talk to girls and I thought it was going decently, I was full of hope. But after a certain event I Just stopped. Stopped talking to pretty much anyone except 2 people and just slept through every class, just reading novels instead of doing classwork, video games instead of studying at home. Went from a high performing academic to barely passing grade 12 because I couldn't fit in and didn't want to face my problems.

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, ManletBlackcel, Pikabro and 3 others

join jw.org unironically

Same but I still am somewhat NT on the outside

its even more sad when u r like me, that had an actually good and healthy childhood and still ended up fucked. I was able to give away all my benefits. Maybe u can cope with that

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Maalik
Didnโ€™t have any personality either but after looksmaxing it give me more confidence and I could finally see my true personality an autistic arrogant sociopath

• JFL
Reactions: green
I didnโ€™t make friends as a kid because I was scared of rejection. Really bad mindset tbh

shit this is about me

depression niga

Fr bro shit is brutal

Yeah it feels like I woke up as an adult

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and green
Yeah I like your attitude towards life.

weed and all the rest are the loser's drug. hop on test like arnold and start winning

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Me and you are the same person I swear. And I feel the weed thing. I don't feel like "myself" unless I'm high, and I remember being so NT when I was younger and even more so when I'm drugged up on some bullshit. These days I get high and I'm more introspective. Still rotting daily.

Because we live in a culture and economy designed for 60 year olds, of course you dont feel engaged with it and no it doesnt really offer you anything either unless you're born into a family thats already well off enough that you already have a rough equivalent to the financial freedom of an adult. Ive had foreigners who've lived in western countries tell me this, especially around the british isles. A chinese guy who traveled to work came from brazil to ireland, said it was like living in a 3rd world country and then went back to brazil, an actual 3rd world country lmao. A multilingual chinese girl I met online who studied linguistics in china with dreams of how wonderful and romantic europe would be and came to teach then said it was very empty and boring, that it was mostly old buildings and old people and not much activity. She said that back in China there would be so many new things happening all the time and every time she went back to visit, she would even have to learn new chinese words for everything. Tbf though china is like 1.5 billion people so thats to be expected somewhat. I've had an indonesian and kuwaiti girl I've known for nearly 6 years say that europeans are too individualistic and dont really do anything or have friends in the same way that they do, that back home they are constantly going everywhere in big groups or with their large families and doing activites, not just drinking all the time or smoking

A lot of foreigners who come to western countries for reasons other than trying to escape poverty say this about the "individualistic" culture. If they are already from a well off family and come to the west for "experiences" they're instead met with a lot of isolation and boredom

• Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
I wouldn't say I'm completely 100% "cured" of this, because it definitely impacted how I felt for a long time, but I wanted it out there for anyone reading this who may be struggling to never give up hope, and that you can come back from a lot of things, even if you're in this void like I was of being disassociated from life. I got jaw surgery, and while I do enjoy looking better, it didn't really do anything for how I felt. Working on your mentality funnily enough is going to really make the difference for you. Still looksmax if you want and the benefit versus risk is truly worth it, but certainly work on fixing your mentality first. For me I thought I had a failo so bad that it wasn't possible to get a good life until it was "fixed", but the vast majority of the time that's going to be untrue, because just because someone is better looking than you doesn't mean you shouldn't try just cause you have suboptimal bones. 99.99% of people have suboptimal bones there's really nothing to worry about. And even if you are lower on the scale you should still respect your own life and once others see you live your life with respect (DISCIPLINED) they will respect you too. I've seen first hand if you live your life respectfully men will be more respectful of you and women will be attracted. There's no reason to complain, you should just simply takes life as it comes and make the most virtuous decisions you can at any time, cause why would you want to be toxic. That could be the last thing you ever do being toxic and you'll never be able to be forgiven for it if you don't have a chance to seriously condemn the behavior and repent.

โ€œLive a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.โ€​

In short be a force of good in the world; there's still good in the world and it's worth fighting for. Try to create something of your own that is a force for good. I used to think I didn't need others, but there are other people out there you can have enriching expereiences with and it can be super enjoyable to share a sense of togetherness and positive community with the right people. This is the whitepill. Looks may get you in the door, but your life statisfcation and respect from others come down to how you choose to treat other people and how you choose to treat yourself, your character. And the extension of it is no matter what disadvantages you're starting with you can almost still always give value, even if you've been dealt a hand that's perceived weaker in certain areas, and even if you've truly been handicapped. The people that would tell you that this mentality is bad or not true are not people worth associating with as they are seriously misinformed and have been brought into a hateful emotional state from poor management of negative emotions. You don't have to try to not surrender to despair, you simply need to change the incorrect and emotionally biased thoughts in your mind that told you there was cause to despair in the first place.

Well surgery is the one thing keeping I going. I guess if you donโ€™t even have that itโ€™s very hard.