Did anyone else skip a shitload in highschool like me?

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I probably skipped the most out of everyone here ngl, i still ended up graduating too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 15099, BigBiceps and 8 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Hozay
I skipped a decent amount grade 9
I dont anymore

• +1
14 absences till now

• +1
i use to stay up all night playing runescape, pretend to walk down to the bus stop, wait until my mom drove past the bus stop and then walk back home sleep and then play more runescape
was fun as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214 and 10 others
I probably skipped the most out of everyone here ngl, i still ended up graduating too.
Yh, I left everday after lunch

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, SubhumanCurrycel and Hozay
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, MansNotHot, Justttt and 1 other person
i use to stay up all night playing runescape, pretend to walk down to the bus stop, wait until my mom drove past the bus stop and then walk back home sleep and then play more runescape
was fun as fuck
Holy shit bro lmao, i did the same exact thing as you. So many memories, i would literally fucking stay up all night sometimes on youtube or playing xbox, i was addicted, i would walk to school so tired, not even go to class (id go to the bathroom)and fall asleep on the toilet and then walk home. or id hide somewhere in my house and wait for my mom and dad to leave

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
I think I've been absent for a total of 5 days over the course of 6 years lmao.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, MansNotHot and 2 others
Holy shit bro lmao, i did the same exact thing as you. So many memories, i would literally fucking stay up all night sometimes on youtube or playing xbox, i was addicted, i would walk to school so tired, not even go to class (id go to the bathroom)and fall asleep on the toilet and then walk home. or id hide somewhere in my house and wait for my mom and dad to leave
the bathroom was good
if i wasn't sleeping in class i'd be in the bathroom on my phone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3 and Hozay
was fun as fuck
did u ever get in trouble? bro it was a complete shit show for me man, i used to fight with my parents so much for skipping, i ended up having to go to military school for 6 months to get credits to graduate highschool. it was a dark period of my life too ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
was fun as fuck
11414.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, MansNotHot and 1 other person
No, but i tend to oversleep often and come to school late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
did u ever get in trouble? bro it was a complete shit show for me man, i used to fight with my parents so much for skipping, i ended up having to go to military school for 6 months to get credits to graduate highschool. it was a dark period of my life too ngl.
not really
mainly cause everytime i skipped i just lied and said my time table got fucked up (if u don't know in aus time tables are these sheets of paper with all your classes and what time and where there are)

• +1
No, but i tend to oversleep often and come to school late
Going to school tired/being in class tired was one of the biggest tortures in life i have ever experienced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8202, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
damn, idk how you have barely any days
I just never got sick and I enjoyed school for the most part (apart from my final year) so I never wanted to skip.

• +1
I just never got sick and I enjoyed school for the most part (apart from my final year) so I never wanted to skip.
Yeah man highschool was so easy to make friends. Thats what i miss the most ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Pubertymaxxer3
The school system is utter shit, they need to change it asap

• +1
Yeah man highschool was so easy to make friends. Thats what i miss the most ngl.
America is probably the easiest place to make friends when it comes to school.
People are way more social, aren't they? In Italy it's hard af imo, you need to be a cuck who follows football here to even talk about something to anyone

• +1
America is probably the easiest place to make friends when it comes to school.
People are way more social, aren't they? In Italy it's hard af imo, you need to be a cuck who follows football here to even talk about something to anyone
yea they are man ngl, if you're in highschool, middleschool, in the USA, you're gonna just automatically make friends. thats how it was for me.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 7521 and MansNotHot
yea they are man ngl, if you're in highschool, middleschool, in the USA, you're gonna just automatically make friends. thats how it was for me.
Is it like the movies with loads of different segregated groups?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Hozay and MansNotHot
I wish i was from there ffs.
Is it still easy as an adult? Like they depict it in movies i mean

• +1
They called peoples parents if you were not there in the first period in my school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
I mog. I don't recall the period I skipped as a child but in high school I skipped 3 years.

Finished high school at 15 and graduated after turning 16.

• +1
Cope kinda, I had "friends" but was the one that got roasted the most. Screwed up my confidence ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Is it like the movies with loads of different segregated groups?
yeah in my school there was a corner where just the mexicans would be at lmao, the anime weebs would be always sitting against the school hallways on their laptops, and the jock chads would usually just drive off somewhere

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
But honestly guys better enjoy high school. I actually wish I had the chance to enjoy and make friends...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3, Clark69 and 1 other person
I wish i was from there ffs.
Is it still easy as an adult? Like they depict it in movies i mean
adult in university? yeah, probably not right now though because of the corona shit. outside of work and school though its hard to make friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3 and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 7521
yeah in my school there was a corner where just the mexicans would be at lmao, the anime weebs would be always sitting against the school hallways on their laptops, and the jock chads would usually just drive off somewhere
Sounds funny tbh, exactly how I pictured it.

• +1
They called peoples parents if you were not there in the first period in my school
Yh if ur parents are involved in your life then forget about it.

If they're not then u can give fake number or whatever. I could literally suddenly disappear after lunch and never got caught

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 7521
never missed a day. school was fun, i miss it

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
In my country its forbidden to be on the street during school time and if the police sees u they're allowed to get u caught like a criminal and bring u back to school and call ur parents. Also u can get suspended or sanctioned. Only if caught.

I had to scape once from the police that was such a crazy day. Will try to find that post later

• +1
  • Woah
My school had Nazi-tier registration. I skipped like one class, literally 1 hour, only time in my life ever.
And had to do some assignements for 4 hours after school ended as punishment. Just fucking lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TUSSELEIF, oatmeal and 2 others
My school had Nazi-tier registration. I skipped like one class, literally 1 hour, only time in my life ever.
And had to do some assignements for 4 hours after school ended as punishment. Just fucking lol
In my country some of us were literally competing to see whod skip more classes. One foid skipped one whole month and only got caught one day, the last one, and only got a sanction for that one day.her parents didnt know

• +1
I also used to sign by myself my sanctions JFL

Anyway the slut living with me wouldn't care

• +1
In my country some of us were literally competing to see whod skip more classes. One foid skipped one whole month and only got caught one day, the last one, and only got a sanction for that one day.her parents didnt know
Mirin' hard. School is the most useless, worthless waste of time there is. Would've skipped a lot more if it was easier to do so

fuck education

• +1
Mirin' hard. School is the most useless, worthless waste of time there is. Would've skipped a lot more if it was easier to do so

fuck education
I disagree. Objectively speaking, there aren't many more useful things you could potentially do. Maybe some could manage to make it more productive for personal growth and experience of any kind but a huge majority would just lack even more social abilities and stunted in many areas without a taste of what the world is like.

• +1
You need to do good to moneymaxx

• +1
I disagree. Objectively speaking, there aren't many more useful things you could potentially do. Maybe some could manage to make it more productive for personal growth and experience of any kind but a huge majority would just lack even more social abilities and stunted in many areas without a taste of what the world is like.
That's because there's no alternative anymore in this shit society requiring degrees even for the simplest of jobs.

• +1
Where do you live that you can just walk out of the school without raising any eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Hozay
Skipped a lot during the first year when I was depressed and didn’t know anyone at the school and had social anxiety. Also most at the school was 20-25 some 30 while I was 16 so I didn’t want to be there mostly during first year, but some my age came second year

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
I mog. I don't recall the period I skipped as a child but in high school I skipped 3 years.

Finished high school at 15 and graduated after turning 16.
How? Did you finish all your credits or did you just get a GED?

I don't show up like a third of 10th grade jfl, I'll definitely graduate tho

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot