Did anyone else skip a shitload in highschool like me?

Pirate Seafood GIF by Long John Silver's

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
How? Did you finish all your credits or did you just get a GED?
I obtained everything any other person would if they went through that whole educational period.

As for how it was done, it was a process. I traveled from country X to country Y and provided fake scholar documents with the information I considered appropriate (I had to do this myself), these were handled and validated by the scholar district - they were paid but it was never stated that the documents weren't real. They gave me some new documents and with that I skipped more than 3 years (14-17).

Actually, I wish I didn't have to do something like that but I had to.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
I obtained everything any other person would if they went through that whole educational period.

As for how it was done, it was a process. I traveled from country X to country Y and provided fake scholar documents with the information I considered appropriate (I had to do this myself), these were handled and validated by the scholar district - they were paid but it was never stated that the documents weren't real. They gave me some new documents and with that I skipped more than 3 years (14-17).

Actually, I wish I didn't have to do something like that but I had to.
jfl mirin high iq

I was a good ole boy until senior year. I already was accepted by a college so there was no reason going to retarded electives. Skipped so much.

What I noticed though is all the chads and jocks that skipped nobody gave a shit, if I skipped I'd get caught and reprimanded. School staff expects subhumans like me to be bluepilled sheep while the normies and chads can do whatever the fuck they want without any repercussions. this is even more true once you're in college.