Did chewing &mewing fuck me up?

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Beauties Can Die
I started chewing a while ago,regular gum can't afford mastic or failm one, i feel like my lower incisor are moving a bit foward,small gap between my higher front teeth, im 16 yr old (17 next month) ,do i need braces or something? Won't they fuck me up ?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
:feelswhere: 🧠

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and The Bleach Pill
Idk but I stopped chewing and stuck to mewing. Chewing made my face wide but round

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Brb using my brain to conjure pics of your jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
I started chewing a while ago,regular gum can't afford mastic or failm one, i feel like my lower incisor are moving a bit foward,small gap between my higher front teeth, im 16 yr old (17 next month) ,do i need braces or something? Won't they fuck me up ?
Bruh

they can’t fuck you up. Just don’t be retarded

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Brb using my brain to conjure pics of your jaw
I didn't have picture to comapare, when i started i thought it was pesduo science i didn't care, it's 4 am here shit lighting will take pic when i wake up tommorow

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Bruh

they can’t fuck you up. Just don’t be retarded
I'm semi retard sorry, i read that some people got teeth problems and tmj form mewing i thought I'm one of those unlucky guys

I'm semi retard sorry, i read that some people got teeth problems and tmj form mewing i thought I'm one of those unlucky guys
only people who get that chew for too long
personally 30 mins is giving me results

I didn't have picture to comapare, when i started i thought it was pesduo science i didn't care, it's 4 am here shit lighting will take pic when i wake up tommorow
Sorry mate just taking the piss out of you lmao.

only people who get that chew for too long
personally 30 mins is giving me results
I chew half for 45 min, half incisors half molars
Sorry mate just taking the piss out of you lmao.
Np
don't have lighting and family will skin my feet and use them to cover my eyes and use the toe bones to cut the airways before cutting their way to my ribs if they saw any flash at this hour

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
don't have lighting and family will skin my feet and use them to cover my eyes and use the toe bones to cut the airways before cutting their way to my ribs if they saw any flash at this hour

Lmao staysafe brah