Did I improve and how to improve further for an north Indian prettyboy goal 18M 5’7

litaz

litaz

Bronze
Earlier in the year I looked like this https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-m...ng-facially-and-tips-for-looksmaxxing.472865/

followed some basic softmaxxing like lowering body fat getting haircut what do y’all think I should do AND RATE ME NOW thanks . I do want to have perfect skin it’s so hard to get tho does tret work
C0CD7FFE 70B2 474C BCF8 CAEAF1EF18A2
753A9B31 290A 4948 8A40 24026B16E60E
84D5AF1C 4F41 4DE5 8DBE 188204E4B539

33856236 3EAF 44C5 8705 FAAA2187EE75

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
Tagging ethnics and active users
@5ft1 @Catawampus @ShowerMaxxing
@
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101
@
Lygodactylus
@Lygodactylus @
Ekil73_YT
@Ekil73_YT @
PubertyMaxxer
@PubertyMaxxer @
indianoutlaw
@indianoutlaw @
pashtun
@pashtun @
litaz
@litaz @T@Turbo478 @
john2
@john2 @
Manu le coq
@Manu le coq @
fauxfox
@fauxfox @
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry @K@Kmscurry @
Clark69
@Clark69 @
Deleted member 14905
@YouCopeOrRope @
currylightskin
@currylightskin @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
5ft1
@5ft1 @
ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @PrinterAndFaxMachin @SubhumanCurrycel
@Constantin Denis @Pakicel @eduardkoopman @mortis

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 20519
@RabidRosaries @redlorry34

You need lighter skin and wider jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and litaz
@FailedNormieManlet

Ye u look fine bhai

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Aight I guess il chew falim gum for jaw
you look kinda lightskinned in that first pic, are you tan in the other ones?

Yeah I have a permatan I’ve been trying to remove it for years originally I am light skinned but on some days the sun tans me hella south Asian skin has melanin

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Narrow Jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Yeah I have a permatan I’ve been trying to remove it for years originally I am light skinned but on some days the sun tans me hella south Asian skin has melanin
just wear hats and sunscreen, works for me

In my eyes zayn Malik is a chad idk if he has wide jaws but he has goat tier maxilla and mandible projection

@Korea @Blackgymmax @john_babowski

ur ugly. what more do you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 1851, Broly and 1 other person
@smvmaxxertilllate

Look who’s talking
a guy who mogs u to suicide. anyways you basically have near to no appeal because youre a twink with negative jawline. no dimorphism at all.

a guy who mogs u to suicide. anyways you basically have near to no appeal because youre a twink with negative jawline. no dimorphism at all.
That’s why many 16-17 girls ask me for my snap when I’m walking dkm I can tiktokmax further stick to the gym

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
That’s why many 16-17 girls ask me for my snap when I’m walking dkm I can tiktokmax further stick to the gym
yeah in your head. run yourself on tinder when your chin is behind your eyeballs you subhuman. i could embarrass you and run you myself and your get 4 matches at best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 18840 and Vain786
u look too much like a fag.

other ethnics such as me tend to have more masculinity (therefore male respect). you need to thugmax or stop looking soy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
try to look more high T

Good looking for young girls in school

• +1
Mouth widening

• +1
decent for hindu (if youre one)

• +1
you look decent. leanmaxxing helped you a good bit

• +1
Earlier in the year I looked like this https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-m...ng-facially-and-tips-for-looksmaxxing.472865/

followed some basic softmaxxing like lowering body fat getting haircut what do y’all think I should do AND RATE ME NOW thanks . I do want to have perfect skin it’s so hard to get tho does tret workView attachment 1849077View attachment 1849078View attachment 1849079

View attachment 1849076
Very handsome to begin with, you've got a good base.

Nigger why are you always bitter? If you can't give a solid advice then fill your mouth with some hood cooked chicken nuggets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 15004 and 7 others
Nigger why are you always bitter? If you can't give a solid advice then fill your mouth with some hood cooked chicken nuggets
bimax + fillers
happy?
id love some hood chicken nuggets btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, justinzayn, Vain786 and 3 others
bimax + fillers
happy?
id love some hood chicken nuggets btw
Dude most of the times you're harsh just take it easy on greycels tbh...

IF someone is narcy or delusional you can humble them down nobody gonna disagree but those asking for help shouldn't get the same treatment

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Adonis and Blackgymmax
Looks insane man. Crazy difference between the pics. Went from 30 year old dude to 20 yo prettyboy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 21700 and litaz
Dude most of the times you're harsh just take it easy on greycels tbh...

IF someone is narcy or delusional you can humble them down nobody gonna disagree but those asking for help shouldn't get the same treatment
high T and no AI

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 18840
@RabidRosaries competition in mumbai hoods

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 15827
i think whiter skin can help a lot

• +1
Look better now.

Current hairstyle is very big

• +1
u look too much like a fag.

other ethnics such as me tend to have more masculinity (therefore male respect). you need to thugmax or stop looking soy.
But I don’t care about other ethnics I still got friends with high T guys but you still need collagen I can easily grow a beard tho il see
i think whiter skin can help a lot
Thanks for the advice bro il try my best it’ll take a lot of work like 5-6 months with msm and gluthathione and kojie San soap but I think it can maybe take me to the next level. Lighter skin does look better on ethnics but brown skin isn’t too bad either tbh especially when dealing with brown girls

Looks insane man. Crazy difference between the pics. Went from 30 year old dude to 20 yo prettyboy
Thanks bro. I’m ngl my hair is so fucked due to aromasin which nuked my estrogen my hair used to be much thicker too I think that can help too so lowering body fat is king tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Thanks bro. I’m ngl my hair is so fucked due to aromasin which nuked my estrogen my hair used to be much thicker too I think that can help too so lowering body fat is king tbh
leanmaxxing + growing hair and shaving = prettyboy

• +1
Mouth widening
Mouth widening or nose width shortening ? I was thinking of them either due to PSL ratios but I guess mouth widening would give the appearance of wider jaw it may hurt tho and I don’t see conclusive results

Lips failo you hard, consider lip widening, Theres threads in botb

Mouth widening or nose width shortening ? I was thinking of them either due to PSL ratios but I guess mouth widening would give the appearance of wider jaw it may hurt tho and I don’t see conclusive results
rhino could help but it's not really necessary but for the tip absolutely not the width.
Mouth widening is way easier it would definitely help just look up "microstomia splint" and buy it online use it everyday might gain 5mm in 6 months or so which is enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21700
Best hairstyle for me ? Fringe or curtains
Both are okay. Fringe I prefer.
But I dislike how you don't keep the sides short enough.
Like you have a balloon shaped

• +1
Phenotype hard caps you tbh.

You need minimum zayn pheno to be above average in the west.

He is one of the few people who actually gives legit ratings.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker
rhino could help but it's not really necessary but for the tip absolutely not the width.
Mouth widening is way easier it would definitely help just look up "microstomia splint" and buy it online use it everyday might gain 5mm in 6 months or so which is enough.
I am doing this after leanmaxxing, thanks, bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863