Did I improve and how to improve further for an north Indian prettyboy goal 18M 5’7

if you live in india you are good "bhai"

• +1
Reactions: litaz
look like a better looking @RabidRosaries

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
My North Indian friend maxxed out by doing calisthenics to improve frame. Pull-ups, especially. You can do the same thing
Facially you have done everything you can apart from surgery

• +1
you look like the indian version of me

idk why people are dragging you, you look good

• +1
Phenotype hard caps you tbh.

You need minimum zayn pheno to be above average in the west.
Bruh I’m north indid pheno and zayn is mixed with white his dad is brown asf, but yeah I guess his pheno is like Punjabi/paki

Why is he a chad in your eyes then? How do you still feel the hots for him?
Because small skull can look high class and zayn has a perfect look for a boy band it’s more about how his features fill up his face . Bro can look aesthetic asf for a south Asian it’s a chad look for sure masculine prettyboy and not the weird tryhard shit with makeup he’s good while low body fat

Attachments

• 1EDAAD6E-EBB9-476B-99B8-D409FCD40CF9.png
    1EDAAD6E-EBB9-476B-99B8-D409FCD40CF9.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • A99EB735-B581-43D2-BD65-0064F7EED14A.jpeg
    A99EB735-B581-43D2-BD65-0064F7EED14A.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FE5C62A7-141E-416D-85E6-6F2A65D4BC8E.png
    FE5C62A7-141E-416D-85E6-6F2A65D4BC8E.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 21700
Bruh I’m north indid pheno and zayn is mixed with white his dad is brown asf, but yeah I guess his pheno is like Punjabi/paki
You can look good for your pheno but you look indian and that limits your appeal. Not telling you not to looksmax but this is your ultimate issue.

• +1
You look pretty good for a Brown dude. Although I'm Tamil and I mog you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and litaz
lower third kinda looks like tristan clausen

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and litaz
Your jaw is recessed leaving your already long midface to look disproportionately larger. You some sort of advancement of the lower jaw

Your chin and jaw actually aren't that narrow as most people here are saying. It's just held back which is very accentuated in the pics where your head is tilted down. Your otherwise normal sized jaw appears far more narrow than it actually is because it's recessed back

• +1
*you need some sort

You can look good for your pheno but you look indian and that limits your appeal. Not telling you not to looksmax but this is your ultimate issue.
Am I supposed to fraud as Latino ? Michelle Morrone is Italian but looks Indian when tanned and my original skin color is olive ngl . Doesn’t zayn also look Pakistani no one really considers him white

Attachments

• C43F5E38-891D-4D25-ADDC-225A1C5E02FC.jpeg
    C43F5E38-891D-4D25-ADDC-225A1C5E02FC.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 0
lower third kinda looks like tristan clausen
That tiktoker looks pretty good imo he has good appeal, bones hair and looks good for a wasian

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Am I supposed to fraud as Latino ? Michelle Morrone is Italian but looks Indian when tanned and my original skin color is olive ngl . Doesn’t zayn also look Pakistani no one really considers him white
No dude. They have completely different phenos.

• +1
Your jaw is recessed leaving your already long midface to look disproportionately larger. You some sort of advancement of the lower jaw

Your chin and jaw actually aren't that narrow as most people here are saying. It's just held back which is very accentuated in the pics where your head is tilted down. Your otherwise normal sized jaw appears far more narrow than it actually is because it's recessed back
Damn I guess il mew super hard cus I'm not tryna be recessed the side profile doesn't look that bad but forward growth is important and bones remodel every 7 years

Yes white and south Asian mix are usually moggers
IDK. Just try tinder. Don't take what I say too seriously. If you do decent to good, you can tell me to STFU.

I am just talking about averages here. Dudes with heavy indian phenos do badly online.

Yes white and south Asian mix are usually moggers
I would try to fix your pheno by bleaching skin, getting contacts etc. But it's not something you can 100% fix.

• +1
IDK. Just try tinder. Don't take what I say too seriously. If you do decent to good, you can tell me to STFU.

I am just talking about averages here. Dudes with heavy indian phenos do badly online.
I don't give a shit about tinder whores I care about JBs and irl/social media appeal. Indian smv is rising especially on tiktok no point being self hating

I would try to fix your pheno by bleaching skin, getting contacts etc. But it's not something you can 100% fix.
Yeah I get whitening skin and having healthy undertones appreciate the advice I don't consider pheno a hard cap to me tho

Time to zaynmalikmaxx

• +1
I don't give a shit about tinder whores I care about JBs and irl/social media appeal. Indian smv is rising especially on tiktok no point being self hating
Yeah. IRL people here say pheno does not affect you that much. It is not self-hating to accept certain limitations.

its not.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
ur ugly. what more do you want
Stfu. Retard.
What impression do you give off as a 10000+ post member to new people joining here?

All you have to input on this forum is carry out worthless tinder experiments.
Literally read none of your nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and subhuman to mtn
Stfu. Retard.
What impression do you give off as a 10000+ post member to new people joining here?

you mean objective experiments that can accurately assess a mans smv in a given area?
cope all you want but the harsh reality will never escape you

Where do you live? Should slay if not in the west

Stfu. Retard.

I mean I agree you with you here, I may be coming of as salty. But when I was a greycel and asked for opinions for surgery, this dude just said it's over which lives rent free in my head. It's better to give advice, but I respect if you wanna talk shit to narcies, which i don't really see him doing 😢😢😢

• So Sad
Reactions: chinpilled69
Phenotype hard caps you tbh.

You need minimum zayn pheno to be above average in the west.
In the previous rating of his, you called him 3 PSL and ugly AF. But now I am sure you don't have the same stance. So softmaxxing works basically.....

In the previous rating of his, you called him 3 PSL and ugly AF. But now I am sure you don't have the same stance. So softmaxxing works basically.....
Hes still 3psl

no way, he looks like a prettyboy version of tuboflard, he is 7 by IRL standards minimum, very cute and good looking
Dawg in no way is a guy with a long face mega recession
And narrow jaw above average

Dawg in no way is a guy with a long face mega recession
And narrow jaw above average
Selfie cam, his midface is compact, just his lower third is small too. And how is that "mega recession"? I see none apart from a non-ideal chin. All his bones are well ahead of the eyeball:
3056793_C0CD7FFE-70B2-474C-BCF8-CAEAF1EF18A2.png

• +1
Selfie cam, his midface is compact, just his lower third is small too. And how is that "mega recession"? I see none apart from a non-ideal chin. All his bones are well ahead of the eyeball:
His chin is lines up with his infraorbitals. Thats mega recession. His face is long and narrow yes. Dude gets mogged by most people i see on tinder EASILY

His chin is lines up with his infraorbitals. Thats mega recession. His face is long and narrow yes. Dude gets mogged by most people i see on tinder EASILY
curious, if this is a 3PSL, what do you rate @Zer0/∞
2825973_1649106230696.png

Where do you live? Should slay if not in the west
I live in Canada and here’s a New picture bucko
9AC67D89 EB69 4258 82FA 9425FF5B8704
don’t be delusional I’m not giga recessed there’s people with worse jaws than me .
1713172C BE9C 400E 90B5 B0B2AB955DB5
The goal is to be the Indian Chico 😍 il see y’all later when I achieve it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Yeah maybe my bones aren’t perfect but I’ve been mewing since 14 I still have facial growth left I don’t think I’m 3 PSL but I like the community here for looksmaxxing and pure blackpill

I live in Canada and here’s a New picture bucko View attachment 1852071don’t be delusional I’m not giga recessed there’s people with worse jaws than me .View attachment 1852073 The goal is to be the Indian Chico 😍 il see y’all later when I achieve it
Still recessed with a narrow mandible? How can you look like chico when you have death tier failos? You dont have the facial harmony dimorphism or whiteism which is what makes him so amazing.

@Erik-Jón curries rly be delusional asf. This guy thinks hes the next chico

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Erik-Jón
Still recessed with a narrow mandible? How can you look like chico when you have death tier failos? You dont have the facial harmony dimorphism or whiteism which is what makes him so amazing.
I’m aware his coloring is insane it makes him look like an anime character, I can easily reduce my melanin if I want and still got bone growth left — all we do is just go number 1
47E319A1 CAB3 42CF A5B6 A3695A212EF1

I’m joking lol but I got aegyo sal like him lmao it’s just a pipe dream stop being racist tho

Every Indian I know has came to school with two black eyes and a bunch of bruises wonder why:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Blackgymmax and to be human
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I’m aware his coloring is insane it makes him look like an anime character, I can easily reduce my melanin if I want and still got bone growth left — all we do is just go number 1
View attachment 1852077
His colouring is mid

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax