Did the guy who got bimax+genio+infras+supras from Pagnoni for 32k get botched?

Hes capped to low tier normie lmao.
I don’t think so bro. I mean let’s say he gets cantho. He’s blonde, blue eyes, jaw where it should be, projecting chin, good under eyes. He will be MTN after recovery and losing 40lb

I don’t think so bro. I mean let’s say he gets cantho. He’s blonde, blue eyes, jaw where it should be, projecting chin, good under eyes. He will be MTN after recovery and losing 40lb
Nope not even if he gets cantho he will be screwed esp w that skull. Also titbots eyes only maintained because he had mogger rectangular fucking orbits BEFORE surgery and he just had bulgy eyes JFLLL. The people making any eye area improvement actually have good orbits going into the surgeries LELLLL

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, It'snotover, ROTTING and 1 other person
The thing is i see alot of dms of this shit happening too but I don't spam post them out of privacy requests. People don't post their pics because they arent ascended xD
This is the shit I always wonder about. How many mfers aren’t posting cuz their results aren’t good. Also eye area is so hard to solve and barely anyone on this forum has posted their eye area surgery results.

• +1
Reactions: madmofo and Blackgymmax
He said that the eye area result was disappointing. Also he posted the side profile before and after and a couple users had trouble figuring out what was the before and what was the after. He then said the forum was not good for his brain or some shit and has gone ghost. This guy went to the best surgeon, paid for Giant Implants to customize the operation, and got everything he needed to correct his failos and hes still seemingly disappointed at this point. If he is still dissatisfied after he loses weight and bloat then this is a major setback for surgerymaxers. The only other guy to get this much surgeries and fully document it for us was Gaia. And this user who went to Pagnoni even said Gaia's results were subpar in his opinion, but Gaia had the better transformation to him. Is it over for bimaxmaxers?
Gaia had a noticable overbite, the dude who went to Pagnoni was mildly recessed and only had movements of like 4mm, that's nothing in comparison. Also his eye area was subhuman before and looks okay now.
He upped his looks, that's why we want to do surgeries and that is what matters. If that's worth 32k to u, that's subjective.
Was a mistake to not lose weight before his surgery tho.

Dude got persuaded into getting invasive surgeries, was told he'd ascend and then people straight up told him he looks like shit. I would have fucking deleted my account and reevaluated my life too if I was him. He didn't get botched at all.

• +1
Reactions: madmofo
Nope not even if he gets cantho he will be screwed esp w that skull. Also titbots eyes only maintained because he had mogger rectangular fucking orbits BEFORE surgery and he just had bulgy eyes JFLLL. The people making any eye area improvement actually have good orbits going into the surgeries LELLLL
He got orbital decompression? Yeah imagine paying that much to Vrcek or whoever and your eyes revert back fucking brutal. I can’t do eye area surgery as of rn, too much risks of bad result

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I think if you can move up one whole level from a single surgery then absolutely do it tbh. It’s hard going from MTN to HTN or LTN to MTN
I think to get whole level up you really need an average or above eye area including pfl esr ipd etc cuz they can't be fixed with surgeries

I believe jaw is more important that eyes for attraction but only if you have an average eye area, above average is a plus

But even the best jaw can't save a shit tier eye area

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 24002
I think to get whole level up you really need an average or above eye area including pfl esr ipd etc cuz they can't be fixed with surgeries

I believe jaw is more important that eyes for attraction but only if you have an average eye area, above average is a plus

But even the best jaw can't save a shit tier eye area
Over for me lol

He got orbital decompression? Yeah imagine paying that much to Vrcek or whoever and your eyes revert back fucking brutal. I can’t do eye area surgery as of rn, too much risks of bad result
Titbot got cantho OD Infra saddled implants and supra implants and actually improved. OP did the same thing for 0 improvement. People really think looksmaxxing works the exact same when its a case by case basis. Anyways youll all see when you try

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Good thing you already had a good eye area

If you didn't even the rhino and other stuff wouldn't have much effect

• +1
Gaia had a noticable overbite, the dude who went to Pagnoni was mildly recessed and only had movements of like 4mm, that's nothing in comparison. Also his eye area was subhuman before and looks okay now.
He upped his looks, that's why we want to do surgeries and that is what matters. If that's worth 32k to u, that's subjective.

Dude got persuaded into getting invasive surgeries, was told he'd ascend and then people straight up told him he looks like shit. I would have fucking deleted my account and reevaluated my life too if I was him. He didn't get botched at all.
True it’s all subjective. Also this guy had 5mm mandible and like a 6mm genioplasty. So his whole lower jaw in total was moved 11mm (not mild). Gaia was an actual bimax patient, this guy wasn’t. So the question would be; is it worth it for people who are mildly recessed like this guy to get trimax? No imo

Titbot got cantho OD Infra saddled implants and supra implants and actually improved. OP did the same thing for 0 improvement. People really think looksmaxxing works the exact same when it’s a case by case basis. Anyways youll all see when you try
Mfer spent how much on his eyes? Goddamn. He doesn’t look that good to me overall tbh, he looks he’s on the spectrum and a framelet.

• So Sad
Over for me lol
I would say your eye area is below average but not death tier like the misc guy

The guy had st blackopscel level eye area tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Mfer spent how much on his eyes? Goddamn. He doesn’t look that good to me overall tbh, he looks he’s on the spectrum and a framelet.
Kek celebs cant even ascend into chads w the best surgeons so what makes retards on here think they can

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, madmofo, Deleted member 15468 and 2 others

Brutal shit. Gaia truly ascended but got mogged to death by pheno. People think the negative shit i saw is just pessimistic bullshit but its the cold reality of the game

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 24002 and Deleted member 28414
Last edited:
  • JFL
Kek celebs cant even ascend into chads w the best surgeons so what makes retards on here think they can
LTNs with no strong area will end up as LTNs or MTNs max after surgeries

LTNs with no strong area will end up as LTNs or MTNs max after surgeries
Thats not necessarily the case, eg me. Sometimes theres shit like decent soft tissue support or something in thebbackground or ratios that can be heavily amped

I would say your eye area is below average but not death tier like the misc guy

The guy had st blackopscel level eye area tbh.
probably same level tbh his weren’t blackops2cel level. I wish I had any other failo except eye area, too difficult to fix.
Exactly why I preach eliminating easily fixable failos with the best possible surgeon. Some people want to get top tier features with surgery and it doesn’t work like that. That @madcap88 guy already had a good face and went to one of the best surgeons for implants and got botched (arguably) because he wanted to halo himself with superman tier jaw width

• +1
Thats not necessarily the case, eg me.
You had an above average eye area for your race

Plus your stuff was relatively easy to fix and from a surgery standpoint (nose) unlike eyes which are difficult af

Having shit tier eyes and getting surgeries is like looksmaxxing as black and not bleaching

Last edited:
  • +1
You had an above average eye area for your race

Plus your stuff was relatively easy to fix from a surgery standpoint (nose) unlike eyes which are difficult af
My orbits are moderately compact and i have pct in both eyes so weird cope surgeries were efficient fixes lul

True it’s all subjective. Also this guy had 5mm mandible and like a 6mm genioplasty. So his whole lower jaw in total was moved 11mm (not mild). Gaia was an actual bimax patient, this guy wasn’t. So the question would be; is it worth it for people who are mildly recessed like this guy to get trimax? No imo
Problem is that some surgeons don't give a shit about if u actually need a surgery or not. That's why it's important to book appointments at other surgeons to get different opinions too. I'd say bimax is still worth it in many cases tho, in regards of risk/reward it's something only a mentally ill bdd ridden retard would do tho, unless you're literally deformed.

• +1
Problem is that some surgeons don't give a shit about if u actually need a surgery or not. That's why it's important to book appointments at other surgeons to get different opinions too. I'd say bimax is still worth it in many cases tho, in regards of risk/reward it's something only a mentally ill bdd ridden retard would do tho, unless you're literally deformed.
Nah it’s something anyone who browses this forum would do. The way bimax is worshipped here as this life saving surgery, also way too many people getting recommended the procedure. I’ve been saying this from jump

• +1
Brutal shit. Gaia truly ascended but got mogged to death by pheno. People think the negative shit i saw is just pessimistic bullshit but its the cold reality of the game
Just saw this btw, this was a comment to Gaia's thread from the Pagnoni guy lol
Eg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, letsdoit, It'snotover and 2 others
Nah it’s something anyone who browses this forum would do. The way bimax is worshipped here as this life saving surgery, also way too many people getting recommended the procedure. I’ve been saying this from jump
Imo there aren't many alternatives next to bimax tho, wouldn't it look uncanny to get jaw implants even with a mild recession?

Just saw this btw, this was a comment to Gaia's thread from the Pagnoni guy lolView attachment 2186485
I referenced that lol. Gaias result mogs his to death simply because Gaia needed it way more.
Got too cocky. Atleast i got my ego after women started approaching me jfl
yeah I remember reading his early posts way back late last year. He was so nice and said “thanks” after every question. He was mainly asking if his maxilla is recessed and you see in real time how a bunch of incels convinced him he needs bimax. Anyways he got way too cocky, I remember a post of his claiming his jaw width mogs everyone on this forum or some shit.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ROTTING and Blackgymmax
Imo there aren't many alternatives next to bimax tho, wouldn't it look uncanny to get jaw implants even with a mild recession?
You can get minor implants but don't try to mask the recession. Itll only make it worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
#1 bimax alternative to bimax (for people with normal bites) is called genioplasty and already does the heavy lifting for most of these bimax ascensions.

• +1
#1 bimax alternative to bimax (for people with normal bites) is called genioplasty and already does the heavy lifting for most of these bimax ascensions.
I agrée people without malocclusion don’t REALLY need bimax tbh

It barely does something if u don’t have a bite problem

Unless truecel tier recession

• +1
You can get minor implants but don't try to mask the recession. Itll only make it worse
Yeah, gotta book some surgeon appointments soon lol. Ortho told me I have a type 1 bite but my maxilla is recessed, so my mandible will probably also be.

This is the shit I always wonder about. How many mfers aren’t posting cuz their results aren’t good. Also eye area is so hard to solve and barely anyone on this forum has posted their eye area surgery results.
i found this eye surgerymax
screenshot-2023-01-03-at-1-52-18-pm-png.2024519

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed
Titbot got cantho OD Infra saddled implants and supra implants and actually improved. OP did the same thing for 0 improvement. People really think looksmaxxing works the exact same when its a case by case basis. Anyways youll all see when you try
True. You can't just copy/paste procedures on your face and think that it'll ascend you. We all have different failos and starting bases.

Some motherfuckers in here actually tried to persuade me into a bimax when I was not even recessed at all.

• +1
He’s squinting and underwent puberty
mewing in puberty is best. impacts all bones and harmony unlike surgery exaggerate one feature. ye that guy said it was squinting and puberty mainly

My orbits are moderately compact and i have pct in both eyes so weird cope surgeries were efficient fixes lul
How are my orbits ?

Capture decran 2023 04 15 a 220006

I mean they are less fucked than misc001's but still subpar especially the upper part. I'm planning supra and infra-saddle to try to create square compact orbits.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
How are my orbits ?

View attachment 2186495

I mean they are less fucked than misc001's but still subpar especially the upper part. I'm planning supra and infra-saddle to try to create square compact orbits.
Bad and unfixable. Titbot literally and i mean literally had perfect rectangular orbits pre surgery. At best youll have avg eyes but never good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and VenatorLuparius
Bad and unfixable. Titbot literally and i mean literally had perfect rectangular orbits pre surgery. At best youll have avg eyes but never good eye area
Thanks. At least I know what to expect.

I take solace in the fact that I have good fat distribution in the upper eye area which make my eyes hooded.

Last edited:
How are my orbits ?

View attachment 2186495

If anything you should look into stroma and see if you can get colored eyes after attempting to fix orbits. That would give decent eyes with good coloring

• +1
Yo can u help a greycel out, what is this type of scan called?
3D CT with DICOM files generation. Not to be confused withCBCT, some retarded female radiologist did not understand my initial request so I had to get it all done again with a competent male radiologist (free of charge).

• +1
3D CT with DICOM files generation. Not to be confused withCBCT, some retarded female radiologist did not understand my initial request so I had to get it all done again with a competent male radiologist (free of charge).
thanks my dude, now I just gotta find where I can get this in Germany lol

• +1
brutal negative tilt
Still got good soft tissues support since I have slight PCT and hooded upper eyelids. Good eye area is a combination of both.

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Still got good soft tissues support since I have slight PCT and hooded upper eyelids. Good eye area is a combination of both.
good for you, from the orbitals i‘d guessed your eyes are over tier