Did the guy who got bimax+genio+infras+supras from Pagnoni for 32k get botched?

Theyre huge
I was feeling around my orbits to get an idea of the size comparison. Mine are way, way smaller and seemingly neutral tilt. Why do I also have subhuman eyes? Strange.

I was feeling around my orbits to get an idea of the size comparison. Mine are way, way smaller and seemingly neutral tilt. Why do I also have subhuman eyes? Strange.
Shallow set eyes, this is actually fixable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 24002
Just run all the same proceedures as misc and tit run until you look good
Fuck that bro. Also there is literally 0 good occuplastic surgeons in the entire nation of Canada. I’ll need to get that scan that venator got and post it to get opinions. I honestly feel like I have good orbitals but bulgy eyes ruining it. Let’s see. @VenatorLuparius cost of the scan?

Yeah I’m 99% sure it’s this. OD?
Titbot said OD was a mistake. They fuck your PFL according to him.

I wanted to go that route but the cost, brutal recovery, risks of blindness discouraged me. I'd rather add projection with supras and infras to try to create depth?

Wait I’m already getting a scan in a couple weeks for my genio

I wanted to go that route but the cost, brutal recovery, risks of blindness discouraged me. I'd rather add projection with supras and infras to try to create depth?
Yeah fuck that then. Eyes are so tricky.

Yeah the upper eyelids no. Supposedly saddled supra implants were the ultimate solution but this disproves that idea. Brutal for UUEcels such as myself. But he can still heavily improve his eyes with cantho.
Fat grafts

There is always someone worse off than you.

This is misc001's orbits, the guy opie is talking about :

Capture decran 2023 05 06 a 132857

My orbits are subhuman but his were Hiroshima Nagasaki over level.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eyebagcel, It'snotover and Deleted member 24002
There is always someone worse off than you.

This is misc001's orbits, the guy opie is talking about :

View attachment 2186510

My orbits are subhuman but his were Hiroshima Nagasaki over level.
Bro I honestly can’t believe this is how big your guys orbitals are when feeling my own lol

I heard they’re temporary.
They aren’t, filler is temporary. Fat grafts last a very long time as long as they develop a blood source and survive.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24002
Bro I honestly can’t believe this is how big your guys orbitals are when feeling my own lol
He was never going to ascend with that base. It's like a birdcel expecting to become a Chad thanks to bimax. You'll just be human instead of subhuman but you will not absolute not break the look glass ceiling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24427 and Deleted member 24002
I heard they’re temporary.
You do lose some of the fat as you age but that’s just due to the natural aging process.
And the fat cells used for fat transfers are from areas where fat is generally considered very stable so it’ll stick around even at low bf%

There was a good thread by a user who got fat grafts I’ll link it once I find it

Just look through @stressftw old posts about it.

Fat grafts ascend hard especially for anti-aging and it’s a relatively simple and cheap procedure, you also get better ab definition from it as well since that’s where the fat will be harvested from.

Last edited:
  • +1

Od doesnt touch your pfl. Does that make any sense? Its just that he never had any pfl like that and the illusion was caused by bug eyes lol. Also creating adaquate depth is near impossible. Youll need OD because you don't have enough upper third dev and a forehead implant wont suffice

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Od doesnt touch your pfl. Does that make any sense? Its just that he never had any pfl like that and the illusion was caused by bug eyes lol. Also creating adaquate depth is near impossible. Youll need OD because you don't have enough upper third dev and a forehead implant wont suffice
Fuck bro. Eye area is a pain in the ass.

You're either born with it or you can't fix it without multiple surgeries and shit ton of money.

I'll add :

-OD
-Canthoplasty
-Stroma

To the list.I'm bleeding money JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002, Deleted member 24427 and Blackgymmax
My face.

This is looksmax after all.
My face isn't that great either, and I still had three girlfriends, if I would be 6'3 I would slay left and right, now...what is really your excuse?

So what's your excuse?
After college it was over for me because of my height and neotenous baby-like face. Hard to be taken seriously when you're 5'5 as an adult.

is OD worth for asymmetry?

He was never going to ascend with that base. It's like a birdcel expecting to become a Chad thanks to bimax. You'll just be human instead of subhuman but you will not absolute not break the look glass ceiling.
yes

to turn chadlite/chad with surgeries you need to be High end HTN most of the time
that means above average features(especially the eyes) but with maybe one feature average

If you already have all shit features including the eyes most surgeries will turn you into LTN-MTN, very rarely above that

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Yeah need more info. What were the advancement and by how much etc. and we can even see his eyes.
If they were conservative with the movements that's on him tbh.
I've seen enough to know that the doomerism around surgeries is usually because people don't wtf they are doing.

@bignose9729 another good post about fat grafts

Yeah need more info. What were the advancement and by how much etc. and we can even see his eyes.
If they were conservative with the movements that's on him tbh.
I've seen enough to know that the doomerism around surgeries is usually because people don't wtf they are doing.
Youre the type that I hate. Even tho his eye area cant be fixed as there was 0 improvement regardless of the pretty but saddling, you tell him that its his fault for being conservative? Going big yields huge risk of becoming deformed. I hope nobody goes to you for looksmaxxing advice because im pretty sure youre one of those 0 knowledge greycels. If he got botched from too many mms, youd say "well thats on him for going too big". Fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, VenatorLuparius and LeftPegged
Youre the type that I hate. Even tho his eye area cant be fixed as there was 0 improvement regardless of the pretty but saddling, you tell him that its his fault for being conservative? Going big yields huge risk of becoming deformed. I hope nobody goes to you for looksmaxxing advice because im pretty sure youre one of those 0 knowledge greycels. If he got botched from too many mms, youd say "well thats on him for going too big". Fuck off
You might actually be retarded. I literally said I can't see his eyes because I don't see any fucking pics of his eyes. I was literally talking about the advancement of his mandible from bimax hence the word "movement" you dumb nigger fuck. You're actually the type I hate. You have given 0 actual knowledge and complain about someone else's advice. You can't even understand what I've typed because of your 85 IQ ape brain can't read a simple sentence. Fuck off.

Last edited:
You might actually be retarded. I literally said I can't see his eyes because I don't see any fucking pics of his eyes. I was literally talking about the advancement of his mandible from bimax. You're actually the type I hate. You have given 0 actual knowledge and complain about someone else's advice. You can't even understand what I've typed because of your 85 IQ ape brain can't read a simple sentence. Fuck off.
Any drastic hardmax comes with huge risks you retarded ape. This is how you know you definitely dont looksmax and havent seen jack shit

yes

to turn chadlite/chad with surgeries you need to be High end HTN most of the time
that means above average features(especially the eyes) but with maybe one feature average

If you already have all shit features including the eyes most surgeries will turn you into LTN-MTN, very rarely above that
What do you think I’m capped at due to pheno and eyes bro?

What do you think I’m capped at due to pheno and eyes bro?
Not pheno

Your eyes are below average but not death tier

IF you don't get anything for eyes you would be capped at mid tier HTN after genio and rhino imo

If you get something for eyes AND they give good results than it will help more than genio and rhino

you’re retarded
I'm Mirin peoples room temp IQ he is literally fat + swelling 3 weeks post - op in his pics!!!!

Also his neck beard and submental fat is hiding his advancements as well. I already mentioned that he is fat + swelling after 5 surgeries. Yeah implants don't change the eye area significantly. You need Cantho like this guy

Let @misc001 come back after losing weight and swelling to rate him again

• +1
Reactions: User49
I am absolutely NOT disappointed with the result. Can't a nibba ascend in peace?

I am very very pleased with the trimax result. The implants are also very good, its just that the scleral show got a bit worse as the swelling went down. That doesn't mean, by any stretch of the imagination, that I am disappointed. I would say all my swelling is gone now, more or less.

I'm not gonna post on this dogshit forum again, here are the results. Yes I am fat, I've heard that 200 times, why did I get surgery while fat blah blah blah.

Attachments

• eyes.png
    eyes.png
    556.9 KB · Views: 0
  • sideafter.png
    sideafter.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • sidebefore.png
    sidebefore.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goatedjordan23, anticel, normie_joe and 9 others

still some swelling in this area

• +1
Reactions: zeek
I am absolutely NOT disappointed with the result. Can't a nibba ascend in peace?

I am very very pleased with the trimax result. The implants are also very good, its just that the scleral show got a bit worse as the swelling went down. That doesn't mean, by any stretch of the imagination, that I am disappointed. I would say all my swelling is gone now, more or less.

I'm not gonna post on this dogshit forum again, here are the results. Yes I am fat, I've heard that 200 times, why did I get surgery while fat blah blah blah.
good to see. like i said, "if hes still dissatisfied with his results it would be a setback for surgerymaxers" but youre clearly not. hard to tell a difference in your original thread, but its clear here. why did you leave the forum? obviously the right decision after ascending, but to leave right after getting bimax without posting the end result made it seem like you were dissatisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
good to see. like i said, "if hes still dissatisfied with his results it would be a setback for surgerymaxers" but youre clearly not. hard to tell a difference in your original thread, but its clear here. why did you leave the forum? obviously the right decision after ascending, but to leave right after getting bimax without posting the end result made it seem like you were dissatisfied.
Idk just tryna live my life I have no obligation to keep rotters on this forum updated. No matter what I post people will say the result is underwhelming and this/that should have been done different or whatever. I’ll probably updated every few months just because, future shit planned already but I’m just gonna do it on the down low

• +1
Reactions: anticel, normie_joe, CristianT and 3 others
Just be happy with whatcha got

Oh 1000% agree. Most recessed people here think they need trimax when they just need genio. Expecially because you can get up to a 12mm forward movement which is massive (but only if you have no bite problems)

Cope.

Genio + Bimax mog

F8db69581fb090f203fe6d08bc

• +1
Reactions: anticel

results are really good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914

Holy softmaxx + leanmaxx progress , retards wanna judge a obese + swollen person and say surgery is cope

Bro in the 2nd and 3rd photo, which are the before and which are the afters?
I am trying to see the difference

Bro in the 2nd and 3rd photo, which are the before and which are the afters?
I am trying to see the difference
retard, the first collection of photos is after the second is before

Fuck man, all these eye surgery results are so discouraging jfl.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
  • JFL
Fuck man, all these eye surgery results are so discouraging jfl.
Wasn't eye surgery just orbital implants, that raised the lower eyelids a bit