Did the guy who got bimax+genio+infras+supras from Pagnoni for 32k get botched?

He was never going to ascend with that base. It's like a birdcel expecting to become a Chad thanks to bimax. You'll just be human instead of subhuman but you will not absolute not break the look glass ceiling.
A birdcel can become a chad depending on the case, the only qualification for being a birdcel is a low facial convexity angle which can be caused by a multitude of features.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Any drastic hardmax comes with huge risks you retarded ape. This is how you know you definitely dont looksmax and havent seen jack shit
Every surgery comes with risks you monkey. These aren't heart transplants you clown. BTW I know you'll cope but your eyes exist in different galaxies.

Last edited:
I am absolutely NOT disappointed with the result. Can't a nibba ascend in peace?

I am very very pleased with the trimax result. The implants are also very good, its just that the scleral show got a bit worse as the swelling went down. That doesn't mean, by any stretch of the imagination, that I am disappointed. I would say all my swelling is gone now, more or less.

I'm not gonna post on this dogshit forum again, here are the results. Yes I am fat, I've heard that 200 times, why did I get surgery while fat blah blah blah.
Oh my fucking god dudes really acted like you were botched or there was no noticeable difference. Fuck these dumbass demonic losers. I cant tell if they are blind or literally just fucking retarded anymore. The blindness, autism, and mental retardation in the fucker is crazy. No wonder everyone who knows what they are talking about is on reddit. A bunch of subhumans producing worthy knowledge has never happened ever on earth.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Blackgymmax
Every surgery comes with risks you monkey. These aren't heart transplants you clown. BTW I know you'll cope but your eyes exist in different galaxies.
Oh my fucking god dudes really acted like you were botched or there was no noticeable difference. Fuck these dumbass demonic losers. I cant tell if they are blind or literally just fucking retarded anymore. The blindness, autism, and mental retardation in the fucker is crazy. No wonder everyone who knows what they are talking about is on reddit. A bunch of subhumans producing worthy knowledge has never happened ever on earth.
There is a noticable difference but hes hes still LTN and will most likely be ltn even post weight loss. Unless he does more
Also stop typing youre so dumb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
There is a noticable difference but hes hes still LTN and will most likely be ltn even post weight loss. Unless he does more
Also stop typing youre so dumb
ltn? This is part of why im leaving the forum, your mind is so warped and permanently damaged

ltn? This is part of why im leaving the forum, your mind is so warped and permanently damaged
No youll still be ltn. You need a hair transplant. You cannot transcend beyond that until your hair is fixed up. You dont have gigachad bones

Just get a quick ht and youll be fine for the most and lose weight

No youll still be ltn. You need a hair transplant. You cannot transcend beyond that until your hair is fixed up. You dont have gigachad bones
Seriously? OK so aside from hair transplant what would I be in your eyes?

My hair looks fine atm ngl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Second bimax at the giant implants euthanasia centre

• JFL
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
Seriously? OK so aside from hair transplant what would I be in your eyes?

My hair looks fine atm ngl
like high normie post weight loss or possibly possibly htn. It looks like youll have enough bones now + youre blonde w blue eyes. Its just that youre not at a high enough level to overcome hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
Titbot got cantho OD Infra saddled implants and supra implants and actually improved. OP did the same thing for 0 improvement. People really think looksmaxxing works the exact same when its a case by case basis. Anyways youll all see when you try
He had implants too??. I thought it was just decompression and cantho

Why tf would a dude with perfect orbitals get implants lol. How tf did this dude afford all this. Wish that aspie never left the forum.

Why tf would a dude with perfect orbitals get implants lol. How tf did this dude afford all this. Wish that aspie never left the forum.
It did not even work that well. He did send me (after healing) pics when I asked and it looked very uncanny. Like AI robot eyes. He did not post it here. . . His old eyes where better. He felt down to forum pressure and manipulation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
It did not even work that well. He did send me (after healing) pics when I asked and it looked very uncanny. Like AI robot eyes. He did not post it here. . . His old eyes where better. He felt down to forum pressure and manipulation.
Yeah he doesn’t look very good overall. Framecel.

mk

Last edited:
Ascended but fat

I'm Mirin peoples room temp IQ he is literally fat + swelling 3 weeks post - op in his pics!!!!

Also his neck beard and submental fat is hiding his advancements as well. I already mentioned that he is fat + swelling after 5 surgeries. Yeah implants don't change the eye area significantly. You need Cantho like this guy
View attachment 2188494

Let @misc001 come back after losing weight and swelling to rate him again

What’s the name of this guy?