Didn’t do any looksmaxxing over the summer and now I’m gonna go back to school subhuman again

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Brutal. Rotting at home and having a poor diet have been detrimental to my looks. I’ve descended over the summer and put on a ton of fat. I start next week and I’m still fat asf. I’m hoping by October I’ll lose the fat but I doubt it’ll happen and I’ll be alone another year

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, ShowerMaxxing, GabachoCopium and 4 others
where are u from

Brutal. Rotting at home and having a poor diet have been detrimental to my looks. I’ve descended over the summer and put on a ton of fat. I start next week and I’m still fat asf. I’m hoping by October I’ll lose the fat but I doubt it’ll happen and I’ll be alone another year
Couldn't relate lost 15 pounds over the summer. In 2 weeks I'll have defined abs.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, N1666 and chrisN
i would go on a starving spree

only water and water melon

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
beat my 8
Yea, I went sicko mode cause this bitch I was dating ended it. Kinda coping that abs will bring her back but I can just find a different chick if it won't.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and chrisN
Yea, I went sicko mode cause this bitch I was dating ended it. Kinda coping that abs will bring her back but I can just find a different chick if it won't.
got my first talking stage so shit got me motivated

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
got my first talking stage so shit got me motivated
Nice my advice would be not not to get too attached. Women are replaceable after broke up with my ex gf I started dating that chick I was just talking about and forgot all my feelings for my ex. Focus on yourself as a priority.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Couldn't relate lost 15 pounds over the summer. In 2 weeks I'll have defined abs.
How did you do it? Just calorie deficit and still work out

I’ve tried that before I don’t have the discipline for it and end up binging after

• +1
Story of my life

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Nah bro no water no food not a single calorie or its a waste of time

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ShowerMaxxing
How did you do it? Just calorie deficit and still work out
It’s all about watching your calories. I ate 1200 a day and ran around 3 miles most days. If you can diet and go to the gym that will help you keep your muscle.

• +1
If she broke it off it just means she was found someone better. Stop coping, move on loc

I’ve tried that before I don’t have the discipline for it and end up binging after
Yk they actually found relatives of people who starved in past generations(conc camps, Africans etc) had larger appetites and were more likely to become obese. They’d be more gluttonous as their dna makes them believe it will be the only meal for awhile

• +1
If she broke it off it just means she was found someone better. Stop coping, move on loc
I doubt it we were going out for like 4 days then she broke it off. I had reason to believe it was because I gained some weight. But I lost that and more now so we’ll see.

Slow and steady wins the race. Most people can’t handle fasting for long periods. It’s better to just enter like 500 cal deficit and diet normally.

Reminds me of 2021, we were talking about this, you were going to 12th grade studying comp sci I think and I was gonna get to 10th grade. Last summer and this one are exactly the same, I keep waiting for a magical "ascension" without realizing I'm wasting my life away

• +1
I doubt it we were going out for like 4 days then she broke it off. I had reason to believe it was because I gained some weight. But I lost that and more now so we’ll see.
U gained weight in 4days, cmon bro use ur tiny incel brain

U gained weight in 4days, cmon bro use ur tiny incel brain
We started talking during spring track season and she added me on Snapchat. I gained weight from that till when we started dating. I have a rep for being jacked due to running shirtless during fall cross season so she probably thought I still looked like those old photos which I didn’t since I gained weight during the school year till then totaling 11 pounds. She wanted me as her dance partner since she’s on the dance team but the guys have to be shirtless for that so she probably didn’t wanna be embarrassed after she saw how fat I had gotten. It’s a bit convoluted but it makes sense to me.

• +1
I started a
We started talking during spring track season and she added me on Snapchat. I gained weight from that till when we started dating. I have a rep for being jacked due to running shirtless during fall cross season so she probably thought I still looked like those old photos which I didn’t since I gained weight during the school year till then totaling 11 pounds. She wanted me as her dance partner since she’s on the dance team but the guys have to be shirtless for that so she probably didn’t wanna be embarrassed after she saw how fat I had gotten. It’s a bit convoluted but it makes sense to me.
she saw me shirtless btw on the last date which lead me to believe this was the reason

Cross mfs ain’t jacked they starving

There are things to do in school...

Reminds me of 2021, we were talking about this, you were going to 12th grade studying comp sci I think and I was gonna get to 10th grade. Last summer and this one are exactly the same, I keep waiting for a magical "ascension" without realizing I'm wasting my life away
yeah JFL I’ve been doing this for years trying to make myself look better and then I just end up wasting time by procrastinating. I literally know what to do I’m just lazy asf, rn I’m coping by saying I’m just a late bloomer but it’s probably over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
yeah JFL I’ve been doing this for years trying to make myself look better and then I just end up wasting time by procrastinating. I literally know what to do I’m just lazy asf, rn I’m coping by saying I’m just a late bloomer but it’s probably over for me.
the late bloomer is exactly the same what I think lol but I'm starting to accept my situation and that it's pretty much over

• JFL
the late bloomer is exactly the same what I think lol but I'm starting to accept my situation and that it's pretty much over
One of my main problems is what I mentioned originally that I’m fat asf rn, once I get lean I think I’ll have a chance and just go for LTBs or the ugly nerdy girls because they are easy. I’ve had nothing to do so all I do is eat and when I go back to school I’ll be occupied by that and will be doing a lot more walking and being active. If I don’t have a gf or just any female attention by mid October then I know it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
If I don’t have a gf or just any female attention by mid October then I know it’s over
That's another thing I've been saying all these years, pretty unsuccessful. How old are you? 19 right?

That's another thing I've been saying all these years, pretty unsuccessful. How old are you? 19 right?
Just turned 18, I should be going to uni next month but I dropped out of school. I start a new one soon which means I’ll be in a class with hella JBs so maybe I’ll have another chance at teen love. I’m just going to larp as 16 when I join because I look no older than 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Debetro
good, now kys

Cross mfs ain’t jacked they starving
Yea I’m one of the few ones who have a bit of muscle. The rest of the varsity team are anorexic. I kinda mire it tho because it def makes them faster.