Didn't even try to heightmaxx

C

CurryCel

Iron
I'm new here, obviously. I've been lurking in this forum for a few months without an official account and realized soo many people are trying to heightmaxx so i just wanted to share my growing journey.

I've NEVER eaten breakfast in my life, due to 0 appetite after waking up. Only 2 meals a day
I'm a skinny fag, still am. My BMI has been 15 to 16 my whole life
I literally don't eat shit and find eating as a chore and thus i dont really eat nutritious stuff or anything i just eat till im not hungry.
Im the tallest person in my family tree as far as my parents know.
At 12 yo i was ~160cm , 13yo~167cm, 14yo~175cm, 15yo=183cm, 16yo=185.5cm. ~ means uncertain =means certain

My parents are 162cm(5ft3) and 165cm(5ft4) and sister ~162cm
Im 16yo at 185,5cm(6ft1) and currently aorund 55kg(120lbs)

I've obviously done research cuz im freaking 20cm taller than my parents. The only theory i had is Genetic recombination. Its when you have traits of neither parents. However i guess its reallyyy rare and probably have to get the genes from my grandparents or something. But like i said, im the tallest in my family tree and my grandparents are as tall as my parents(cuz my parents got their genes from their parents, who are my grandparents). So genetic recombination is out of the equation.

So next i read in another thread that "fat controls hormones so you better eat if you want to grow". I guess thats when it clicked? Ive been always a walking skeleton wym? So I did some more research. And came across an article that stated
The pituitary gland in our brain produces growth hormone, which influences a person's height and helps build bone and muscle. Growth hormone also affects metabolism (the rate at which we burn kilojoules for energy). Researchers have found that growth hormone levels in people who are obese are lower than in people of normal weight.
The hormone leptin is produced by fat cells and is secreted into our bloodstream. Leptin reduces a person's appetite by acting on specific centres of their brain to reduce their urge to eat. It also seems to control how the body manages its store of body fat.
I know this is only basic level of research but it was enough to create a hypothesis

So my theory is that my body compensated for the lack of fats to overproduce hormones such as hgh and leptin and the high amount of leptin made me have no appetite and made me not eat and have low amount of fats. Its a whole fucking cycle throughout my life.

TLDR; 20cm taller than my parents. Literally been a walking skeleton my whole life which isnt that bad afterall
The article (didnt bother to read through studies)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, JFLbuddyboyo, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Still streetshitter look...it’s over Punjabi mc

I'm new here, obviously. I've been lurking in this forum for a few months without an official account and realized soo many people are trying to heightmaxx so i just wanted to share my growing journey.

I've NEVER eaten breakfast in my life, due to 0 appetite after waking up. Only 2 meals a day
I literally don't eat shit and find eating as a chore and thus i dont really eat nutritious stuff or anything i just eat till im not hungry.
At 12 yo i was ~160cm , 13yo~167cm, 14yo~175cm, 15yo=183cm, 16yo=185.5cm. ~ means uncertain =means certain

I've obviously done research cuz im freaking 20cm taller than my parents. The only theory i had is Genetic recombination. Its when you have traits of neither parents. However i guess its reallyyy rare and probably have to get the genes from my grandparents or something. But like i said, im the tallest in my family tree and my grandparents are as tall as my parents(cuz my parents got their genes from their parents, who are my grandparents). So genetic recombination is out of the equation.

So next i read in another thread that "fat controls hormones so you better eat if you want to grow". I guess thats when it clicked? Ive been always a walking skeleton wym? So I did some more research. And came across an article that stated I know this is only basic level of research but it was enough to create a hypothesis

So my theory is that my body compensated for the lack of fats to overproduce hormones such as hgh and leptin and the high amount of leptin made me have no appetite and made me not eat and have low amount of fats. Its a whole fucking cycle throughout my life.

TLDR; 20cm taller than my parents. Literally been a walking skeleton my whole life which isnt that bad afterall
Trash theory. Just be malnourished and grow taller? Really?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
your dad isn't your dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, randomguy1235, The giga incel and 5 others
My dad is 180cm and my mother was 160cm. I'm 192cm. I became obese during my teens and ate everything in sight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2621
Well fasting does increase hgh.... But most guys nowadays are taller than their parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019 and Patient A
Nice brag thread.

Intermittent fasting and HGH is legit? There's this one tribe in Africa that always skips breakfast and they're all giants.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 5583
Tales from the basement

So next i read in another thread that "fat controls hormones so you better eat if you want to grow". I guess thats when it clicked? Ive been always a walking skeleton wym? So I did some more research. And came across an article that stated I know this is only basic level of research but it was enough to create a hypothesis

I'm actually not sure if you have all that much growth hormone, because even if you would have almost no fat and muscle, high levels of gh would lead to thick heavy bones leading to a heavier overall weight.

Were your parents growing up in very poor conditions and you are now growing up in a very rich environment? Because the standard of living and the QUALITY of food, sleep, stressless life leads to taller stature.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and TheEndHasNoEnd
I'm actually not sure if you have all that much growth hormone, because even if you would have almost no fat and muscle, high levels of gh would lead to thick heavy bones leading to a heavier overall weight.

Were your parents growing up in very poor conditions and you are now growing up in a very rich environment? Because the standard of living and the QUALITY of food, sleep, stressless life leads to taller stature.
Nope we have always been in a first world country. Bone mass is 15% bruh its insignificant to overall weight

So youre a manlet?Interesting...

My father is 175 cm and mother is 170 cm.

I'm somehow 192 cm.

12e

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Im just sharing my experience and theory. Yall dont have to believe or implement it. I made it incase someone finds it useful

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints and Mouthbreath
Well I am also not a huge believer of mainstream "you need to eat more during puberty to grow more" theory.

I mean most of the late bloomers here are claiming they got their late growth spurt after losing weight.

• +1
Nope we have always been in a first world country. Bone mass is 15% bruh its insignificant to overall weight
hgh influences the size and weight of all tissue in your body not just bone.

Im just sharing my experience and theory. Yall dont have to believe or implement it. I made it incase someone finds it useful

It tells us what most people already know: You can't look at your mother and father heights and make an accurate prediction of your own height. The theory you slapped on doesn't make any sense though!

It tells us what most people already know: You can't look at your mother and father heights and make an accurate prediction of your own height. The theory you slapped on doesn't make any sense though!
Yea ik that but i also said i have a sister whose 162cm in case you missed that. If i was the only child i wouldnt have written all these but no one in my family is as tall as me to share the genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and MentalistKebab
Yea ik that but i also said i have a sister whose 162cm in case you missed that. If i was the only child i wouldnt have written all these but no one in my family is as tall as me to share the genes

My sister is 167 cm and I'm 192, I was obese she was not. The diet stuff isn't related, the only thing is malnourishment and overeating might release more hgh.

• +1
Reactions: CurryCel
malnourishment and overeating might release more hgh.
Yea thats sort of what im trying to say. More fats--> more hormones. Less fat --> more hormones due to overcompensation. Not malnourishment, less fat in general

You know you get anomalies? Just because you starved and grew doesn’t mean everyone who starves them self is going to grow. Like it’s even possible your mum fucked the 6’4 mailman

• JFL
my father is 164cm, my mother 162cm, I ended up 177cm. Im still a subhuman

i'm shorter than my dad but i don't care, i would be incel even at 6'5