Dietary cholesterol destroys your liver.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Cholesterol is not necessarily bad

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno, Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 21044
Cope. i eat 6 eggs per day (gastonmaxxing) and my liver is in perfect condition

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 25377, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
It would have to be ridiculously high and you'd have to be unhealthy in the first place (bad metabolism) for this to happen. Cholesterol is very important.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Does it matters if already lean?

my saturated fat consumption is 500% the recommended daily amount and my cholesterol values are in the low risk range with the triglycerides of a starving vegan.

another low IQ thread from @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Interesting study.

"While feeding a high fat diet consisting mostly of saturated and mono-unsaturated fatty acids resulted in steatosis, only the combination of the same high fat diet with cholesterol caused inflammation and fibrosis and a highly pronounced hepatic lipid accumulation in male C57BL/6 mice.25 Similarly, feeding a Western-type diet containing soybean oil with high amounts of ω-6-PUFA and 0.75% cholesterol induced insulin resistance and a NASH-like hepatic phenotype in mice receiving this diet for 20 weeks."

meanwhile...

"A diet rich in fructose alone caused neither steatosis nor inflammation in this animal model."

I think the worst parts of these studies is that they never experiment with normal levels of whatever they are testing. The control diet for rabbits/rats (meaning the diet which rabbits/rats are "normal" or healthy on) is literally low fat, so of course stuffing rabbits full of animal/soybean fat will have adverse effects because it induces completely abnormal levels of cholesterol among other dietary compounds.

Then people look at it and conclude "cholesterol bad" which is incredibly low iq, but then again those who say the study is "cope" are equally as bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noprogressno and Deleted member 6423
Well you're supposed to eat foods high in anti oxidants to lower the oxidative stress that occurs.

Idk what the point of this post was but to prove that you have to be stupid to only eat high amounts of anything without doing sth to counteract it.