Difference between UEE filler and supraorbital implants?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Besides cost and recovery, what are the differences between the two? Does getting compact eye orbits (along w/ infraorbital implants ofc) cause permanent hunter/hooded eyes? Upper eyelid filler is quick and easy but if supraorbital implants can have the same aesthetic effect, it's better long-term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5'7 zoomer
Solution
RealSurgerymax
can supraorital implant mimic ue filler though?
It will only help with the bone deficiency but if you lack fat pads you'll still need the filler/fat injections
Besides cost and recovery, what are the differences between the two? Does getting compact eye orbits (along w/ infraorbital implants ofc) cause permanent hunter/hooded eyes? Upper eyelid filler is quick and easy but if supraorbital implants can have the same aesthetic effect, it's better long-term.
Well-designed and properly placed supraorbital drop down implants that vertically compact the orbit conceal Upper Eyelid Exposure. I have designed several with predictable results - as in I am confident in the effect it will create. You can see on zoom...
can supraorital implant mimic ue filler though?
It will only help with the bone deficiency but if you lack fat pads you'll still need the filler/fat injections
Well-designed and properly placed supraorbital drop down implants that vertically compact the orbit conceal Upper Eyelid Exposure. I have designed several with predictable results - as in I am confident in the effect it will create. You can see on zoom.

C5B01A5C 17F9 48E3 9141 E32DC49CE532
7C59DD3E 215D 4A48 BB67 EC628AAB70E7

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, reptiles, spectacularpixlr and 6 others
Solution
how shit does ur brow have to be to get uee i cant even imagine ueecels

my brow ridge is shit and i only have minimal uee

how shit does ur brow have to be to get uee i cant even imagine ueecels

my brow ridge is shit and i only have minimal uee
not just about browridge, uee normally stems from orbital bone(s) not being compact enough afaik but not sure

not just about browridge, uee normally stems from orbital bone(s) not being compact enough afaik but not sure
u mean high set brow ridge?

i think its feminine trait prob low prenantal t

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and lilhorizontal32
won't you risk touching a nerve or something with this?

2) Contrary to your perception of the neural anatomy of the forehead there are really only one set of sensory nerves that provide the feeling to the forehead which are the supraorbital/supratrochear nerves. Dissection and implant placement is done around them and it is to be expected that there will be some temporary numbness of the forehead after surgery of which feeling eventually returns. These nerves are not responsible for forehead movement nor have any relationship to the optic nerve. Thus there is zero risk of any optic nerve injury or blindness.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
The risky part is not nerves, but artieries/vessels. If filler is forcefully injected to them by mistake, dissolver (if material can be dissolved) should be administered quickly or else there is a big risk of embolism, causing one eye blindness or even stroke. To minimize chances, vasoconstriction drugs are applied locally and before injection aspiration is performed - if you you getan artery, you will get blood in syringeand should stop.
Same applies for far grafting.
These complications are rare but brutal, doc should be experienced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
The risky part is not nerves, but artieries/vessels. If filler is forcefully injected to them by mistake, dissolver (if material can be dissolved) should be administered quickly or else there is a big risk of embolism, causing one eye blindness or even stroke. To minimize chances, vasoconstriction drugs are applied locally and before injection aspiration is performed - if you you getan artery, you will get blood in syringeand should stop.
Same applies for far grafting.
These complications are rare but brutal, doc should be experienced.
so are supra implants the safer option

Costly and way harder to get, more invasive actually, but maybe (not sure) are less risky in that regard.
You seem to be knowledgeable on this. Can supraorbital implants (PEEK) create the effect upper eyelid filler has? Can it hood and/or decrease uee? Tryna avoid filler for the most part.

You seem to be knowledgeable on this. Can supraorbital implants (PEEK) create the effect upper eyelid filler has? Can it hood and/or decrease uee? Tryna avoid filler for the most part.
I'm not super knowledgeable, but a well-designed implant should do the trick. If I'm right, fillers there have an effect similar to good fat pad rather than of "continued bone" , but Idk. There was a thread where people discussed "fat pad-based hooding/appearence of reduced uee vs bone-based" and some showed Chico as an example of fat-based, bone concluded to be superior but any considered better than having none.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Deleted member 17920
@misc001

he just had them, just wait until he’s less swollen :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
It is bullshit until i c good results with REAL befores and afters.

Until then, THIS MANIPULATION IS IMPOSSIBLE.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
It is bullshit until i c good results with REAL befores and afters.

Until then, THIS MANIPULATION IS IMPOSSIBLE.
i told u to wait, or consult with @RealSurgerymax and he’ll show results on zoom :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

i told u to wait, or consult with @RealSurgerymax and he’ll show results on zoom :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
Not gonna consult some obscure stranger for money on the internet rofl you think im retarded or sth? :feelsrope: