Different ways my family are detestable

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
my sister: used to be an ugly whale who was bullied and i always stood up for her now she thinks shes a instagram model that fogs bella hadid and shes a fatherless whore always seeking male validation even behind her bfs back. Compulsive liar and manipulator

my father: poor as fuck, addictive personality, left zero money for us, gave me all the bad genes i have including physical, bipolar and addictions

Mother: failed as a parent, masculine asf, dual personality at work and with friends vs at home, many male friends, married twice and both men earned less than her and were useless and detestable feminine men, low iq, narcissistic af and always brags about her achievement and disrespects people around her without realising, thinks she is perfect

If you ever thought im a likeable or chill person, remember my origins and how shit they are

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Kroker, Gaia262 and 5 others
chama

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Clark69 and try2beme
@MoggerGaston this guy reminds me of you if you were bald
IMG 9966

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and truthhurts
my sister: used to be an ugly whale who was bullied and i always stood up for her now she thinks shes a instagram model that fogs bella hadid and shes a fatherless whore always seeking male validation even behind her bfs back. Compulsive liar and manipulator

my father: poor as fuck, addictive personality, left zero money for us, gave me all the bad genes i have including physical, bipolar and addictions

Mother: failed as a parent, masculine asf, dual personality at work and with friends vs at home, many male friends, married twice and both men earned less than her and were useless and detestable feminine men, low iq, narcissistic af and always brags about her achievement and disrespects people around her without realising, thinks she is perfect

If you ever thought im a likeable or chill person, remember my origins and how shit they are
my brother: htn
dad: htn
mother: htn
me: autistic

Over for mutantcels.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, truthhurts and try2beme
And normies be like why are you like this

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
didn’t bother reading the original thread btw

just saw it had low reply count and decided to use it for my own purpose

i’m a selfish narcissistic sociopath muahahahahahgaa

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and truthhurts
didn’t bother reading the original thread btw

just saw it had low reply count and decided to use it for my own purpose

i’m a selfish narcissistic sociopath muahahahahahgaa
Youre a homosexual degenerate who gets his booty pumped by other men. Youre a disgrace to black men just turn fucking asian at this point. Your dogshit bottom 0.5% skin texture and quality resembles all the mens loads you took you utter degenerate subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Clark69
Why did ur mom settle down with men who were inferior to her?:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Kaari