Dior eau sauvage too much used?

chasing aesthetics

chasing aesthetics

Bronze
Is it too normie? Nt vibes maybe? Or should one go for something unique, maybe one doesn’t want to remind a girl of some other guy.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Is it too normie? Nt vibes maybe? Or should one go for something unique, maybe one doesn’t want to remind a girl of some other guy.
I am sorry but

What the fuck are you even saying? (*  ̄︿ ̄)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Salience, Alexanderr, crosshold and 2 others
Yes, too common. try yves Saint Laurent ultim or Giorgio Armani you

Use rat piss

Creed Aventus is 10/10 chad of perfumes, but very expensive

Creed Aventus is 10/10 chad of perfumes, but very expensive
shit response it's now watered down and not worth the money anymore IMO.Buy a cheap clone instead

shit response it's now watered down and not worth the money anymore IMO.Buy a cheap clone instead
I had some others in mind, dior homme intense, tom ford oud wood, tom ford ombre leather, tom ford noir extreme, dolce gabbana the one. I don’t know which of these are the most masculine and horny inducing

I had some others in mind, dior homme intense, tom ford oud wood, tom ford ombre leather, tom ford noir extreme, dolce gabbana the one. I don’t know which of these are the most masculine and horny inducing
noir extreme is sweet and not very masculine, but sexy tho.D G the one is pretty generic with mass appeal.Ombre leather is a good wearable leather fragrance for younger men, sample it (masculine).Dior Homme Intense has been reformulated and watered down, also very metrosexual smelling.Oud Wood is okay if you are 35-40 y/o IMO, also masculine

noir extreme is sweet and not very masculine, but sexy tho.D G the one is pretty generic with mass appeal.Ombre leather is a good wearable leather fragrance for younger men, sample it (masculine).Dior Homme Intense has been reformulated and watered down, also very metrosexual smelling.Oud Wood is okay if you are 35-40 y/o IMO, also masculine
Just wondering, if one is 35 years old, but you wanna bang 18 year olds, then the perfumes for older people is not the optimal right? The age of the person smelling it would be what matters?

Just wondering, if one is 35 years old, but you wanna bang 18 year olds, then the perfumes for older people is not the optimal right? The age of the person smelling it would be what matters?
No.Your age matters most since a perfume must suit you first.Yes, maybe some teenagey fragrance like ultra male would get you more compliments from 18 y/o it would definitely not suit a masculine 35 y/o man and therefore pick sth. else

No.Your age matters most since a perfume must suit you first.Yes, maybe some teenagey fragrance like ultra male would get you more compliments from 18 y/o it would definitely not suit a masculine 35 y/o man and therefore pick sth. else
Im 22 years old, and 16 is legal here in norway. I go for 16-19 year olds mostly. Maybe you have already given the cues that concludes what is recommended here, but im sorry im gonna ask for a final conclusion. What would you recommend?

Im 22 years old, and 16 is legal here in norway. I go for 16-19 year olds mostly. Maybe you have already given the cues that concludes what is recommended here, but im sorry im gonna ask for a final conclusion. What would you recommend?
From the ones you have listed I recommend ombre leather for your age.Masculine with a bad boy edge.If you want bubble gummy sweet also appealing to 16-19 y/o go for ultra male or maybe a bit more refined milky sweetness noir extreme

Last edited:
If you smell good i don't think the girls will notice lol.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and JoseFromLondon
From the ones you have listed I recommend ombre leather for your age.Masculine with a bad boy edge.If you want bubble gummy sweet also appealing to 16-19 y/o go for ultra male or maybe a bit more refined milky sweetness noir extreme
Masculine has to mog sweetness ever single time for slaying those high estrogen teens it sounds like to me. If i havent misunderstood, maybe there is a certain romantic appeal with the sweeter ones

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
If you smell good i don't think the girls will notice lol.
well if you look good it means you smell good no matter how you smell. A gigachad could roll himself in his own shit and there will be stacies glossing over that shit (pun intended).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
Masculine has to mog sweetness ever single time for slaying those high estrogen teens it sounds like to me. If i havent misunderstood, maybe there is a certain romantic appeal with the sweeter ones

@chasing aesthetics what about the Abercrombie & Fitch one in the YouTube video? A&F has always been targeted towards the younger age group. A strong smell like Dior Sauvage will be way too strong for the demographic you are targeting. You may want to go for something lighter, hence why I recommended A&F. I know not many are fans of the sway house tiktok boys but that should be the vibe you need to go for.

• Love it
Reactions: chasing aesthetics

But yes Dior Sauvage at this point has been out for almost 3 years. It has been used too much and should be considered a victim of its own success. Tbh most mainstream designer fragrances are like that. There's a reason why creed is still top dog. It doesn't need to market itself because it knows it's successful, and only markets towards the ppl who are serious enough to buy one. It's like going to a luxury car dealership or luxury stores. The salesman in places like that just chills there and tells you to have a look around. He never tries to sell you anything because he doesn't need to. No disrespect I would still buy these 10/10 because I'm poor, but on the other hand, car salesmen trying to sell you a used Toyota constantly give you those shiny discounts and shit.

• Love it
Reactions: chasing aesthetics
But yes Dior Sauvage at this point has been out for almost 3 years. It has been used too much and should be considered a victim of its own success. Tbh most mainstream designer fragrances are like that. There's a reason why creed is still top dog. It doesn't need to market itself because it knows it's successful, and only markets towards the ppl who are serious enough to buy one. It's like going to a luxury car dealership or luxury stores. The salesman in places like that just chills there and tells you to have a look around. He never tries to sell you anything because he doesn't need to. No disrespect I would still buy these 10/10 because I'm poor, but on the other hand, car salesmen trying to sell you a used Toyota constantly give you those shiny discounts and shit.
I actually use a&f fierce right now, but i thought it was too mainstream aswell. Definantly gonna use it up first. I have the first instinct one aswell but im not sure if i liked that one.

It’s still top tier! I prefer paco rabanne million lucky tho

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Get dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum

Fucking sex in a bottle. You smell like a God.

Foid are too stupid to recognize what is too much use or not
Just go for what u want

Advice for teen:
1 million from paco rabban is just the most complimented fragrance i ever had, and always wad considered like the most weared fragrance in my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 11326
Girls like smells they associate with hot guys from their past. If a Chad she hooked up with smelled like actual shit, she'll get turned on thinking about him every time someone craps their pants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Schizoidcel
Girls like smells they associate with hot guys from their past. If a Chad she hooked up with smelled like actual shit, she'll get turned on thinking about him every time someone craps their pants.
Lool, hmm maybe it is strategic then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Just go for what u want

Advice for teen:
1 million from paco rabban is just the most complimented fragrance i ever had, and always wad considered like the most weared fragrance in my country
this, 1 million is very common but also well received, even at 22yo. Legit been complimented on 3 different occasions from girls at work randomly asking what perfume I had on cos it smelled good, but I've stopped using it now since I wanted something more masculine. I took the suggestion of @everythingisacope from a thread the other day suggesting versace dylan blue, bought a 50ml and on my first day of wearing it I got a compliment (from a guy). I usually put like 5 sprays tho lol, anything less is a waste imo. I love the smell myself, I'm gonna rock dylan blue as my signature scent until this bottle runs out and see how well its received in general

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizoidcel, everythingisacope and chasing aesthetics
versace eros is perfect for teens

Just ditch all the normies fragnances. Go for niche ones like Santal 33 (Le Labo), L'Air du Désert Marocain (Tag Heuer), Marrakesh Intense (Aesop), Ambre Impérial (Van Cleef & Arpels), Jardin Méditerranéen (Hermès), Acqua Di Parma to name just a few. These are my personal favorites and yes girls do notice them.

I always say that if you have a unique smell, she will always remember you. On the contrary, if you smell like everybody else (ie Bleu de Chanel), she won't. I'm exaggerating a little, but you get the point.

The end goal is to find a smell that suits your personality but also your body because fragnances do not work the same on all the skins.

More examples of niche fragnances down below :

K7KF33U

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
If Ur dark triad use something with oud. Tom ford has couple of good ones

Just go for what u want

Advice for teen:
Facts! Dior close 2nd. Also jimmy cho pretty good

I don't recommend it. spend 70 Euro on it and never wore it in public. When I did at home my sister and mom complained about the annoying smell that made them get headaches. It also doesn't smell that great tbh. A more sweet perfume is better, more youthful and seductive. I might buy Versace Eros

I actually use a&f fierce right now, but i thought it was too mainstream aswell. Definantly gonna use it up first. I have the first instinct one aswell but im not sure if i liked that one.
Yeah use that up, but keep an eye out for the new A&F colognes. Buying colognes when they first come out is usually the best.

For the demographic you are targeting, go for the light colognes, usually the ones that are clear. The colors of the bottle should usually be a giveaway. Colors that are silver or light blue are usually the ones that are light. A lot of eau de parfum's are usually way too strong for that demographic. Eau de Toilette is usually the area you want to go for.

Try musc

Try bois d'argent