he could be larping at the end lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3832
b6c.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Spartacus1-, Golang and 2 others
You mog arvid to oblivion
I think i’m 6’1 aswell. Was same height today as guy claiming 6’1 who is considered tall and a lot taller than a guy who is 180

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and Elias
@Disabledcel pm pics boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I think i’m 6’1 aswell. Was same height today as guy claiming 6’1 who is considered tall and a lot taller than a guy who is 180
Youll probably be my height by time youre 18

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, inv1sible and Disabledcel
MOG WARS!!!!! To the death!!!

@ArvidGustavsson

A690e6909f4307b880729d59f844185e

Vs

@Disabledcel

1567627691 ivar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Elias
MOG WARS!!!!! To the death!!!

@ArvidGustavsson

View attachment 337389

Vs

@Disabledcel

View attachment 337392
Achilles himself. If it would make @Disabledcel happier we could have a moggingbattle so he could get some dopamine. I can't win honest mog battles anyways due to huge bias between users. Most people don't want me to win cause i'm "narcy" or they envy me so they'll vote against me no matter what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and EthnicelAscension
Achilles himself. If it would make @Disabledcel happier we could have a moggingbattle so he could get some dopamine. I can't win honest mog battles anyways due to huge bias between users. Most people don't want me to win cause i'm "narcy" or they envy me so they'll vote against me no matter what
PicsArt 04 05 062204

I win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
I would pick disabled because he is better looking than you

But your side profile mogs his. His eye region mogs yours

• +1
How do i ban pietro from my threads @Lorsss
click the ignore button in his profile or report him when he breaks rules so he gets banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Looks like dogshit nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
Nigga has good colouring, bones, short midface, hunter blue eyes, white. NW0

He just needs to grow his hair out, get a skin routine (even though his skin is above average glowing skin would halo him hard), mewing (hes youngcel), and dyeing is eyebrows and growing them out along with his eyelashes, bonesmash his chin and in the future if he gets a couple of surgeries he could be 6.5PSL.

@Disabledcel
He should get a rhinoplasty or widen his mouth (or both) before he can even think about becoming a 6 PSL.

• +1
Yeah, when I saw his pics I was legit blown away, and im a harsh rater. Could easily be male model tier with some softmaxxing. Fucking insane, mogs everyone here to shit.
For modeling specifically it might be good to only have one arm cause it makes him unique which is what they're looking for @Disabledcel

• +1
For modeling specifically it might be good to only have one arm cause it makes him unique which is what they're looking for @Disabledcel
Y do u keep saying this!? Girls have told me it's because of my arm they don't find me attractive

• +1
B6c

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Disabledcel
Y do u keep saying this!? Girls have told me it's because of my arm they don't find me attractive
I Said for modeling. Girls are not the ones giving out modeling contracts. I’m not a girl so i don’t know their opinion on that

• +1
Well after the coping a certain someone did in this thread, it seems Arvid pulled out as the clear winner in the end..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
  • +1