Disaster date 2.0

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
This goes against blackpill; she initiates contact with me, and after college ends she keeps texting me, she even initiates we meet irl (yet again!). So I say we meet today, and we do it in a pub downtown where me and her are then drinking beer, but at the end she refused to kiss me -- yes, the girl who initiated the whole ordeal.

This makes zero sense even from a blackpill perspetcive. Didn't she find me already attractive to begin with? Why invite me out you fuckong bitch.

disasters me

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and RichardSpencel
She was probably only bored/lonely and wanted a guy to hang out with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Lol bro this is the second girl that refused to kiss you

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Lol bro this is the second girl that refused to kiss you

it's the same girl who after I texted her was already suggesting we meet again.

She wanted the power of doing that.

she has losts of thirsty orbiters ghosted.
Out of which she’d choose 1-2 from time to time to pay her free meals/kill time.

2 years ago I had a blonde chick initiating conversations and date yet ignoring me after the meetup- it was one of my first motivations to looksmaxing.

She wanted the power of doing that.
x30001

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • So Sad
Reactions: fobos
Out of which she’d choose 1-2 from time to time to pay her free meals/kill time.

2 years ago I had a blonde chick initiating conversations and date yet ignoring me after the meetup

This is even more confusing for me to handle, If I was the initiator I would at least know I'm the one doing the chasing, but her initiating stuff made me feel I was the one wanted by her. How the fuck was this possible, she even payed for my drink the first time.

This is even more confusing for me to handle, If I was the initiator I would at least know I'm the one doing the chasing, but her initiating stuff made me feel I was the one wanted by her. How the fuck was this possible, she even payed for my drink the first time.
You don't even know what these bitches want nowadays.

I literally had a chick kissing me passionately and allowing me go to the breast level yet after several dates she just ghosted me. And another one sent me her semi nudes /videos sucking banana yet when I proposed a meetup she just fucked off.

Unless you're a top 10% chad foids won't throw themselves at you these days. You just get false hopes or several actions sometimes, by pure luck.

She wants you to be her beta cuck that worship her.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
She wants you to be her beta cuck that worship her.
this and also time hoe

Doesn't this type of shit happen when a man already makes the first approach and the girl who's not interested has to deregulate his romantic advances into the friendzone asap. In my case she was the one doing the usual 'awkward' flirty stuff. I was not the one making advances toward her. How the fuck am I still being friendzoned?

Last edited: