dismantling the med cope

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
so as we all know Michele Morrone is playing the dark triad chad in that film 365 days and according this forum he has the ideal med phenotype and so you would naturally expect him to blow up. i searched up michele morrone on r/ladyboners and filtered by top post

837 upvotes

HERE COMES THE FUN PART....

now i went up and searched a lesser known actor, Dacre Montgomery, who's mostly known by the stranger things series, in which he plays a character that looks like this

S3Billy 1

Image 11

and he also has the personality of an abused dog
He was the older step-brother of Max Mayfield and was shown to echo the abuse from his father in his behaviour toward her and her friends, as well as lashing out at other characters.

top post on r/ladyboners about him got 2.9k upvotes

KVtmoTo

that's brutal, i did not expect this.

148219 1582537162

this got almost x4 amount of attention compared to Michele Morrone

200 6

but wait, you thought it ends here?

Screenshot 276
Screenshot 277

Montgomery got several posts with over 1k upvotes in comparison to Morrone, who got mostly under 300

Giphy 9

inb4 he's higher PSL

Dacre montgomery
Michele morrone attends the bar giuseppe red carpet during news photo 1592521999

inb4 low effort copes such as reddit women don't count

@SubhumanCurrycel
@volcelfatcel
@PrestonYnot
@gamma
@Biggdink
@Crustaciouse_
@looksmaxxer234
@Lorsss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Mewton, Deleted member 15305 and 23 others
I mean the best looking man in history is a nordic

Images 10

But meds can mog too. Not a weak pheno by any means

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, thickdickdaddy27, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Lady boners is filled with 40 year old fat landwhales.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member and 26 others
"Tall, dark and handsome" is ideal in the West. Lol at taking anecdotes from a subreddit filled with middle-aged roasties.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
According to ur logic.:feelsuhh:
Screenshot 20210709 231827 Reddit
black men have highest snv cuz 6.2 k updoots more tham 2.9k:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
Who is it then?
Not him. All hexum has is bones and coloring, I can find his lookalike in a day. Nothing outstanding like Sean O’pries eyes or Chicos harmony.

18CC67C2 4743 4148 94E9 0016CDDD389C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
"Tall, dark and handsome" is ideal in the West. Lol at taking anecdotes from a subreddit filled with middle-aged roasties.
Dark = North atlantid

med is a curry cope, even real meds know Italian pheno isn’t that good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9670, Slasher and 8 others
So meds are just above ethnics? And the lowest Europeans on the totem pole? What about east Europeans. Surely meds mog them
yeah meds might mog eastern europeans i haven't thought about this much

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
Dark = North atlantid

When females say dark features, they just mean dark hair, light eyes and tanned.

6b4775e7000cca5ddf49537236441955

• +1
Reactions: Slasher, Lolcel, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Jon Erik hexum
Huh I read about him unknowingly as one of 3 famous cases of people dying to blank cartridges. Seemed like somebody to be featured on here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and sandcelmuttcel
According to ur logic.:feelsuhh: View attachment 1217076 black men have highest snv cuz 6.2 k updoots more tham 2.9k:feelsuhh:
All of these places where femcels hang out, ladyboners, lipstickalley etc etc are filled with black women, thus explaining the preference for either black men or blonde men

coloring is mostly cope though, gl is gl and a girl is not gonna look at a male model looking dude and go “ew he’s ugly” just cause his hair is the wrong color, that’s 100% cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, gamma, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
All I know is brown hair and brown eyes is god tier

00D1893A 3EAA 4BA7 B8E8 D6F4126ED99A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 14478 and volcelfatcel
All of these places where femcels hang out, ladyboners, lipstickalley etc etc are filled with black women, thus explaining the preference for either black men or blonde men

coloring is mostly cope though, gl is gl and a girl is not gonna look at a male model looking dude and go “ew he’s ugly” just cause his hair is the wrong color, that’s 100% cope
everything you said is cope
if it was black women they would prefer morrone since black girls find light chads ugly but i don't think ladyboners is filled with black females.

and yes female is gonna look at coloring and say ew that's one of the reasons for example why so many curries are incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Lmao
everything you said is cope
if it was black women they would prefer morrone since black girls find light chads ugly but i don't think ladyboners is filled with black females.

and yes female is gonna look at coloring and say ew that's one of the reasons for example why so many curries are incel
Non-white women love the whitest (blond) men wtf are you talking about lmfao, ladyboners is filled with black women and gay men stop coping. The fact that you think ANY chad can be turned down for coloring just proves that you’re a narcy coper overrating yourself and trying to go, “n-no it’s just my c-coloring that’s all..” so we can discount everything you say from here, no offense.

indians getting turned down has NOTHING to do with coloring (any latino, mixed, arab etc guy with the same coloring is fine), I don’t know why but it’s very socially acceptable for women to shit all over indians, race is pure cope for every single race except indians, feel bad for them ngl. But even still, you are coping SO hard if you think an indian chad doesn’t lifemog a white normie to hell and back, it’s narcy cope, the answer to every question is always “you’re just not as gl as you think you are”

also I’m white so I don’t know what you think I’m coping about exactly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14262, Lmao and 2 others
All I know is brown hair and brown eyes is god tier

View attachment 1217133
i wish
cant find that filter anymore but there was a snap filter that only changed your eye color and it looked natural

tried bumble with my similar pics but light eyed filter and was matching with high quality stacies that i didnt with brown eyes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

chico has perfect harmony so it doesnt matter for him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Looks234
Nordic > Med

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and sandcelmuttcel
I
Dark = North atlantid

I am med. 89 slaycount in 3 years in US. We can’t be that bad

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
i wish
cant find that filter anymore but there was a snap filter that only changed your eye color and it looked natural

tried bumble with my similar pics but light eyed filter and was matching with high quality stacies that i didnt with brown eyes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

chico has perfect harmony so it doesnt matter for him
Brutal. I’m gonna do some experiments to figure out. Biggest jb slayers always have brown eyes for some reason.

C9EC805F 7E60 4640 8EA8 0D6ED6476D3A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
So meds are just above ethnics? And the lowest Europeans on the totem pole? What about east Europeans. Surely meds mog them
Nordic/Anglo
Med
Eastern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Looks234
almost as if stranger things is more popular than that shitty morrone flick

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and loksr
Non-white women love the whitest (blond) men wtf are you talking about lmfao, ladyboners is filled with black women and gay men stop coping. The fact that you think ANY chad can be turned down for coloring just proves that you’re a narcy coper overrating yourself and trying to go, “n-no it’s just my c-coloring that’s all..” so we can discount everything you say from here, no offense.

indians getting turned down has NOTHING to do with coloring (any latino, mixed, arab etc guy with the same coloring is fine), I don’t know why but it’s very socially acceptable for women to shit all over indians, race is pure cope for every single race except indians, feel bad for them ngl. But even still, you are coping SO hard if you think an indian chad doesn’t lifemog a white normie to hell and back, it’s narcy cope, the answer to every question is always “you’re just not as gl as you think you are”

also I’m white so I don’t know what you think I’m coping about exactly
what a bunch of copes
if you talked with black women or you've seen any studies regarding race you would know black women prefer blacks, mostly dark men and find white blond guys ugly
also ladyboners is filled with gays? wtf are you smoking
i never said chads would get turned down by their coloring because they have other features to compensate but a normie would.
also my coloring is what this forum calls white med i dont look like morrone so im not coping like you might think, i wished i had colored eyes though.
indians getting turned down has NOTHING to do with coloring
bro not even indians would believe you jfl
also yes indian chad probably life mogs white normie i agree

I

I am med. 89 slaycount in 3 years in US. We can’t be that bad
its not that bad but it could be better and dating apps have best gender ratio in usa, ive heard other canadians say they slay more down there when using apps
also i was talking about quality of girls

Brutal. I’m gonna do some experiments to figure out. Biggest jb slayers always have brown eyes for some reason.

View attachment 1217146
they have perfect harmony also blonde hair so still looks north euro

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Looks234
almost as if stranger things is more popular than that shitty morrone flick
could be but this forum says morrone has ideal chad phenotype his results on lady boners were a little bit too extreme to support this claim

its not that bad but it could be better and dating apps have best gender ratio in usa, ive heard other canadians say they slay more down there when using apps

All 89 was whites and latinas. Including IG model with quarter of a million followers (blonde blue eyed gigaStacy) (smash on first date within 45 min of meeting at HER place)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

I still do think only ethnic girls care about eye color. But I’ll do a experiment.

67DBD884 FB43 406F 8A52 5B84BE4569AE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Looks234
Dark = North atlantid

Meds have objectively better bone structure on the average the actualy god tier white phenos though is neither of these it's this 1. pheno wise and bone wise this 1 is the best better cheek bones better angularity it's the whole 9 yards like literally.

Meds mog anglos tf u smoking. I think on average, Nords mog med but Med Chads mog Nord Chads.
The most attractive med will mog the most attractive anglo but on average anglos are better looking than the average med

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
All 89 was whites and latinas. Including IG model with quarter of a million followers (blonde blue eyed gigaStacy) (smash on first date within 45 min of meeting at HER place)
bruh ive smashed girls within minutes too (including light eyed ones) but im just saying lighter eyes halo you a lot

if you had lighter eyes your body count might have been double

thats why even giga chads like amnesia wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and sandcelmuttcel