Disproving Islam in one sentence

w
tffwtffffffffffffffff
Since Isaac was twenty-six years old at the time, and forty when he married Rebekah (Gen. 25:20), she was thus fourteen years old when she married (Seder Olam Rabbah 1). Another tradition gives her age as three years and three days when she left her father's house (Tractate Soferim, Hosafah [addition] 1, 1:4)??????????
??

?
isaac on demon time wtfffff

but like its the old testament and the old testament is jew religions while muhammed was the main prophet of islam so is differe

the reason why I don't believe in christianity is because each time a mistake is found which is totally logic knowing the bible was changed and modified and words were removed/added you just take it out of it's context so that u look like u are always right
it's like asking someone what 1 +1 and he say 3, you say no it's 2, then he say yeah that what i said 2.
That's easy to prove. There are existing bibles that are older than qur'an, there are dead sea scrolls that are about as old as can be, that prove bible is still absolutely accurate.
How could a 1500 year old bible from Ethiopia and Greece and for example to contain the same exact changes and modifications? There was practically very little exchange between those territories. Muhammad said bible had been corrupted so he could usurp Christianity and get people to follow him instead. He was not even originally christian himself but paganic, he wouldn't know about any modifications.

w

tffwtffffffffffffffff
Since Isaac was twenty-six years old at the time, and forty when he married Rebekah (Gen. 25:20), she was thus fourteen years old when she married (Seder Olam Rabbah 1). Another tradition gives her age as three years and three days when she left her father's house (Tractate Soferim, Hosafah [addition] 1, 1:4)??????????
??

?
isaac on demon time wtfffff

but like its the old testament and the old testament is jew religions while muhammed was the main prophet of islam so is differe
keep updating ur book maybe one day it will be perfect like the quran.

still always hit right and you couldn't find one big proofs that it's false

Like about the moon splitting nothing disprove that
"Nothing to disprove that" are u kidding me? Would you say the same if Hindus right that? I don't think so well how about Quran saying our ancestors fell from heaven and didn't evolve from chimpanzees and apes?

Reducing god to such a human and weak trait as jealousy...
Why do you think God would think so? LET'S SAY YOU MAKE A VIDEOGAME. You are the creator of that game world, and look at how the NPCs go on about and guide them little, however they don't exactly do as you wish and they end up in eternal punishment you created despite you not wanting they go there. So, you create a character. (And let me say this is very simplified, Jesus is individual son of God.) And you play with that character. You say to the NPCs, that you are the creator and listen to me etc. They don't believe you, because they look at a character like them. But nonetheless, that character you play is the creator of the video game, and so are you. Did you humiliate yourself by becoming a weak character?

"The only religion in the world which is under attack?"

like muslim had a shield that protect them from terrorist in 9/11, other terrorist attacks
Attacked spiritually, western countries force churches to adopt biblically unlawful practices like female priesthood or even gay marriages. Yet they never force the muslims to do the same, they don't even ask them to do such.

"It is written by men inspired by God. It is a book written over many decades or even century by different people,"
Well then it's not a holy book, why would i Believe in a book that is changed and changed?
Then that make all of it false because then none of it was prophecies or predictions just people updating it over the year?

I believe the bible was SENT by god, but I know for a fact it was changed and modified.
Bible was not SENT by god, it is a recording of events that happened. When Jesus walked among people preaching, his followers wrote stuff down. Later writers who did not meet Jesus while in the flesh, like Paul, asked those who had or followed the trails which lead to truth while also guided by God. Paul himself was a hunter of christians, but he was encountered by God and told the truth.

Why do you think God would think so? LET'S SAY YOU MAKE A VIDEOGAME. You are the creator of that game world, and look at how the NPCs go on about and guide them little, however they don't exactly do as you wish and they end up in eternal punishment you created despite you not wanting they go there. So, you create a character. (And let me say this is very simplified, Jesus is individual son of God.) And you play with that character. You say to the NPCs, that you are the creator and listen to me etc. They don't believe you, because they look at a character like them. But nonetheless, that character you play is the creator of the video game, and so are you. Did you humiliate yourself by becoming a weak character?
so u send a messenger, powerful that can make miracles and prophecies like jesus pbuh

not send urself

so u send a messenger, powerful that can make miracles and prophecies like jesus pbuh

not send urself
Jesus and the father are one. God is a one being that exists in three persons. Jesus was there before the universe, he is the God in the flesh. In Genesis God walks in the garden of Eden. We are not told whether it was pre-incarnate Jesus who walked in the garden with Adam, but it is a likely possibility. The father is invisible and he said to Moses that he cannot reveal his face to him or he would die. Seeing the father in this life kills!

Also jesus is a prophet you pray to a prophet that should tell you enough about christianity
Muhammed is a prophet too and you pray to him

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Quran says Muhammad split the moon. Who else outside his crew of friends witnessed this surely global event of moon splitting in two?
View attachment 2761431

Jesus' miracles on the other hand are seen as a historical fact. Even atheist historians admit that Jesus was considered the worker of Godly miracles by the people of that time. Jesus was called a sorcerer by jews in the talmud, and muslims believe he did miracles no other prophet of theirs could do. Miracles that would be godly, like creating life.
@Feza tried to throw a low-punch and show there were some supposed contradictions in the bible. Bible is more than God's word. It has teachings, recordings of historical events, features sinners and saints, God's word and man's word. Bible is six times larger book than quran, and when you read the bible, it will make sense and tie together perfectly, but if you cherry pick, and say a sentence like: ''Mark of New York, son of Tim, was 20 years old'' and in other a guy with same specifics would be 40 years old. Or different people in bible showing different opinions. And you think that is a contradiction. There are people with same names today, practically everyone in muslim countries is a Muhammad. Must cause so many contradictions!

Feza also claimed it was ridiculous to claim earth could be 6000 years old. Now this is not said explicitly in bible, but it is estimated from the ages of people featured in bible. Science says homo sapiens as a species is 200 000 years old, yet there is practically no civilization older than 6000 years old. Pyramids of Giza, Stonehenge, all world wonders are less than 6000 years old. All concrete proof of civilization is estimated around 6000 years old.

I could write about this all day long, but I'll keep it short.
View attachment 2761440
There is historical documnets of this from thw whole world