Disproving Islam in one sentence

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Quran says Muhammad split the moon. Who else outside his crew of friends witnessed this surely global event of moon splitting in two?

Jesus' miracles on the other hand are seen as a historical fact. Even atheist historians admit that Jesus was considered the worker of Godly miracles by the people of that time. Jesus was called a sorcerer by jews in the talmud, and muslims believe he did miracles no other prophet of theirs could do. Miracles that would be godly, like creating life.
@Feza tried to throw a low-punch and show there were some supposed contradictions in the bible. Bible is more than God's word. It has teachings, recordings of historical events, features sinners and saints, God's word and man's word. Bible is six times larger book than quran, and when you read the bible, it will make sense and tie together perfectly, but if you cherry pick, and say a sentence like: ''Mark of New York, son of Tim, was 20 years old'' and in other a guy with same specifics would be 40 years old. Or different people in bible showing different opinions. And you think that is a contradiction. There are people with same names today, practically everyone in muslim countries is a Muhammad. Must cause so many contradictions!

Feza also claimed it was ridiculous to claim earth could be 6000 years old. Now this is not said explicitly in bible, but it is estimated from the ages of people featured in bible. Science says homo sapiens as a species is 200 000 years old, yet there is practically no civilization older than 6000 years old. Pyramids of Giza, Stonehenge, all world wonders are less than 6000 years old. All concrete proof of civilization is estimated around 6000 years old.

I could write about this all day long, but I'll keep it short.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, deepfuckingvalue, |Daddy_Zygos| and 8 others
Where the fuck is that one sentence??
Nigga you wrote a whole ass essay

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, deepfuckingvalue, AspiringMogger and 4 others

There's one sentence disproving Islam bolded, and rest is proof of biblical accuracy. You know I can't refrain myself from writing essays.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Hernan and Narcissus🥀
Bible says earth is 6000 years old lol

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Also jesus is a prophet you pray to a prophet that should tell you enough about christianity

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, onyxpilled, kebab and 1 other person
Bible says earth is 6000 years old lol
Does not. It is just estimates based on bible that the world is around 6000-10000 years old ballpark.

Also jesus is a prophet you pray to a prophet that should tell you enough about christianity
He is God in the flesh. I pray to no prophets. You believe half-truths about said ''Isa bin Maryam'', who is Muhammad's construction of Jesus. If you were to read the new testament, you would understand. If you were to read the whole bible, you would probably start to believe.

Disproving Islam in one sentence
Quran says Muhammad split the moon. Who else outside his crew of friends witnessed this surely global event of moon splitting in two?

Jesus' miracles on the other hand are seen as a historical fact. Even atheist historians admit that Jesus was considered the worker of Godly miracles by the people of that time. Jesus was called a sorcerer by jews in the talmud, and muslims believe he did miracles no other prophet of theirs could do. Miracles that would be godly, like creating life.
@
Feza
@Feza tried to throw a low-punch and show there were some supposed contradictions in the bible. Bible is more than God's word. It has teachings, recordings of historical events, features sinners and saints, God's word and man's word. Bible is six times larger book than quran, and when you read the bible, it will make sense and tie together perfectly, but if you cherry pick, and say a sentence like: ''Mark of New York, son of Tim, was 20 years old'' and in other a guy with same specifics would be 40 years old. Or different people in bible showing different opinions. And you think that is a contradiction. There are people with same names today, practically everyone in muslim countries is a Muhammad. Must cause so many contradictions!

Feza also claimed it was ridiculous to claim earth could be 6000 years old. Now this is not said explicitly in bible, but it is estimated from the ages of people featured in bible. Science says homo sapiens as a species is 200 000 years old, yet there is practically no civilization older than 6000 years old. Pyramids of Giza, Stonehenge, all world wonders are less than 6000 years old. All concrete proof of civilization is estimated around 6000 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Jesus wouldn't be happy to see you rot on this forum 30k posts

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
dnr astaghfirullah

Disproving Islam in a bit more sentences:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and BigBiceps

It's over for Islam

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ordinarypsycho
View attachment 2761431

View attachment 2761440
so u believe in man's words? instead of god words?

View attachment 2761431

View attachment 2761440

it's over for christianity

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BigBiceps and ordinarypsycho
There's one sentence disproving Islam bolded, and rest is proof of biblical accuracy. You know I can't refrain myself from writing essays.
took out one fact and said u disproved islam
while there is hundreds of contradictions in bible and u justify that by "u just don't understand it/it's mans words not only god" then why would I believe in this book if it's man worrds

while there is hundreds of contradictions in bible and u justify that by "u just don't understand it/it's mans words not only god" then why would I believe in this book if it's man worrds
Nigger I disproved the core of Islam jfl

• +1
Reactions: ordinarypsycho
Jesus wouldn't be happy to see you rot on this forum 30k posts
You're right. I'm not a good person or righteous, that's why I need God.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, |Daddy_Zygos|, ordinarypsycho and 1 other person
nigger just go fuck urself we have an actual debate with actual proof all u do is open ur pussy wide open for the priest so ur sins can be "forgiven"
Nigger I disproved the core of Islam jfl

nigger just go fuck urself we have an actual debate with actual proof all u do is open ur pussy wide open for the priest so ur sins can be "forgiven"
Nigger I'm the main nigga who debates Islam here. So far I've never lost an argument jfl

so u believe in man's words? instead of god words?
I believe in God's words.
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

View attachment 2761431

View attachment 2761440
btw if i made mistakes im not an imam nor a priest i haven't finish reading the quran nor the bible

Jesus miracles also aren't proven both Islam and Christianity is equally dogshit cult, man stop believing this fairy tails to cope I know very well you won't be coping with religion if you didn't rot

I believe in God's words.
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
"teachings, recordings of historical events, features sinners and saints, God's word and man's word."

Jesus miracles also aren't proven both Islam and Christianity is equally dogshit cult, man stop believing this fairy tails to cope I know very well you won't be coping with religion if you didn't rot
ur the dumbest out of all of them
go put dildo in ur ass u atheist

• +1
Reactions: ordinarypsycho
Sea is mentionned 32 times in quran, Land is mentionned 13 times in quran, Sea (32) + Land (13) = 45 if so, Sea = 32/45 x 100 = 71.111 percent, Land = 13/45 x 100 = 28,889 percent, Sea + Land = 100 prcent

How could a man who wasn't the messenger of god know this 1400 years ago?

View attachment 2761501
it's over for christianity
Completely taken out of context and altered. Have you tried reading any of those in context? God is a jealous God, therefore there can be no other than him. God may or may not tempt men, but the devil does. The devil is the accuser, the divine prosecutor, his job is to prove to God that humanity doesn't deserve the gift of forgiveness, and he does it without rest. That's why Job who was a good man was tested by God. Devil, the accuser, appeared before God into a restricted part of heaven where he is allowed as a prosecutor of humans and he said Job is only perfect because God has given him everything. If God took it all away, he would curse God. Job didn't, so devil wanted to afflict diseases on him, Job didn't curse God. Job lost it all without cursing God, and God gave him it all back tenfold, as he was righteous and the devil was wrong.
We are justified by following Jesus Christ. We sin constantly, every lie, every rotten thought we have is a sin. We will be faced by God in a divine court, where our crimes will be punished, the devil is a good prosecutor and he will get us in hell, unless Jesus steps in to save the day and appeals to the blood he has spilled for us.

The father is superior in heavenly hierarchy, but the trinity co-exists in each other. God is not a being like us, he is a eternal God who can take any form and create any life he pleases.

Completely taken out of context and altered. Have you tried reading any of those in context? God is a jealous God, therefore there can be no other than him. God may or may not tempt men, but the devil does. The devil is the accuser, the divine prosecutor, his job is to prove to God that humanity doesn't deserve the gift of forgiveness, and he does it without rest. That's why Job who was a good man was tested by God. Devil, the accuser, appeared before God into a restricted part of heaven where he is allowed as a prosecutor of humans and he said Job is only perfect because God has given him everything. If God took it all away, he would curse God. Job didn't, so devil wanted to afflict diseases on him, Job didn't curse God. Job lost it all without cursing God, and God gave him it all back tenfold, as he was righteous and the devil was wrong.
We are justified by following Jesus Christ. We sin constantly, every lie, every rotten thought we have is a sin. We will be faced by God in a divine court, where our crimes will be punished, the devil is a good prosecutor and he will get us in hell, unless Jesus steps in to save the day and appeals to the blood he has spilled for us.

The father is superior in heavenly hierarchy, but the trinity co-exists in each other. God is not a being like us, he is a eternal God who can take any form and create any life he pleases.
Reducing god to such a human and weak trait as jealousy...

Sea is mentionned 32 times in quran, Land is mentionned 13 times in quran, Sea (32) + Land (13) = 45 if so, Sea = 32/45 x 100 = 71.111 percent, Land = 13/45 x 100 = 28,889 percent, Sea + Land = 100 prcent

Respond to this

You called me dumb where u believe this nonsense..

Numerology isn't a miracle there's lots of shit like this which also goes wrong even in bible u can find this nonsense numerology same with Hindu text

Instead of proving your goat fucker prophet right go looksmax and fuck the hoes which ur prophet couldn't fuck instead fucked children

All religions are bogus. They are made up to control humans and force morals upon them.

This doesn't only go for Islam, also goes for Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Satanism, and the list goes on.

"teachings, recordings of historical events, features sinners and saints, God's word and man's word."
10 of 12 of Jesus' disciples died violently for going out to the world to preach what they had seen Jesus do, and who he was. They were brutally murdered, and they knew that would likely happen. Judas hung himself for betraying Jesus and John died in exile.
The early christians who had seen the miracles were fed to lions, butchered by gladiators, shot through with arrows, yet they never questioned their faith. THEY HAD SEEN THE LORD. Jesus appeared to over 500 different people after his death.
Eventually God appeared to Constantine in the midst of the Roman civil war, and he said ''In Hoc Signo Vinces'', meaning in this sign you shall conquer. It was a Christogram Chi Rho, coming from Christ's name. A one of the early symbols christians used. God told Constantine to paint in every soldiers shield. Constantine the Great won against all odds and became the first Christian emperor of Rome. He then started to demolish the pagan temples and build churches.

Also if it were just man's word, why is Christianity the only religion satan persecutes? The only religion in the world which is under attack?

You called me dumb where u believe this nonsense..

Numerology isn't a miracle there's lots of shit like this which also goes wrong even in bible u can find this nonsense numerology same with Hindu text

Instead of proving your goat fucker prophet right go looksmax and fuck the hoes which ur prophet couldn't fuck instead fucked children
just like the christian prophet did

"Numerology isn't a miracle there's lots of shit like this which also goes wrong even in bible u can find this nonsense numerology same with Hindu text" the difference between the bible and the quran or fucking cow prayer book is our book dosen't get updated each 50 years or was changed, or got word removed/added, Our book is the same it was as 1400 yo ago

You have til 2033 to repent

A consequence, and if you grind the words of any man long enough you'll find something astonishing.

10 of 12 of Jesus' disciples died violently for going out to the world to preach what they had seen Jesus do, and who he was. They were brutally murdered, and they knew that would likely happen. Judas hung himself for betraying Jesus and John died in exile.
The early christians who had seen the miracles were fed to lions, butchered by gladiators, shot through with arrows, yet they never questioned their faith. THEY HAD SEEN THE LORD. Jesus appeared to over 500 different people after his death.
Eventually God appeared to Constantine in the midst of the Roman civil war, and he said ''In Hoc Signo Vinces'', meaning in this sign you shall conquer. It was a Christogram Chi Rho, coming from Christ's name. A one of the early symbols christians used. God told Constantine to paint in every soldiers shield. Constantine the Great won against all odds and became the first Christian emperor of Rome. He then started to demolish the pagan temples and build churches.

Also if it were just man's word, why is Christianity the only religion satan persecutes? The only religion in the world which is under attack?
View attachment 2761537
"The only religion in the world which is under attack?"

like muslim had a shield that protect them from terrorist in 9/11, other terrorist attacks

Allah) Rules the cosmic affair from the heavens to the Earth. Then this affair travels to Him a distance in one day, at a measure of one thousand years of what you count.

٥ يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ
It is the angels who carry out these orders. Those people back then measured the distances neither in kilometers nor in miles but rather by how much time they needed to walk. For example, a village two days away meant a distance equivalent to walking for two days; ten days away meant a distance equivalent to walking for ten days... However in this verse the Quran specifies 1000 years of what they counted (not what they walked). Those people back then followed the lunar calendar and counted 12 lunar months each year. These months are related to the moon and not related to the sun. Hence in 1 day the angels will travel a distance of 1000 years of what they counted (the moon). Since this verse is referring to distance, then God is saying that angels travel in one day the same distance that the moon travels in 12000 lunar orbits. It turned out that in an inertial geocentric frame 12000 Lunar Orbits/Earth Day is equivalent to the Speed of Light

How could this man know the speed of light? at that time?
"f you grind the words of any man long enough you'll find something astonishing."
Then why didn't man make all this predictions before him? know that muhammed pbuh was illiterate

the reason why I don't believe in christianity is because each time a mistake is found which is totally logic knowing the bible was changed and modified and words were removed/added you just take it out of it's context so that u look like u are always right
it's like asking someone what 1 +1 and he say 3, you say no it's 2, then he say yeah that what i said 2.

just like the christian prophet did

"Numerology isn't a miracle there's lots of shit like this which also goes wrong even in bible u can find this nonsense numerology same with Hindu text" the difference between the bible and the quran or fucking cow prayer book is our book dosen't get updated each 50 years or was changed, or got word removed/added, Our book is the same it was as 1400 yo ago
Oh so about this argument u see just like your numerology one this one I also shit even more trash cuz your book doesn't change is the main problem your book is filled with unscientific nonsense and bullshit pls reinterpret your book just like christian or else the world gonna turn into that Arabian desert

It is written by men inspired by God. It is a book written over many decades or even century by different people, yet it ties together perfectly. It is written by people who knew Jesus intimately, they had seen what kind of a man he was. But there are also texts outside bible who confirm those observations. Jesus filled OVER 360 PROPHECIES, he filled everything that messiah was supposed to be, including prophecies which cannot be filled anymore today as a result of historical events, like the fact that he belonged to lineage of great king David. No man can prove it anymore after Roman Emperor Hadrian destroyed the jewish genealogies about 100 years after Jesus.

Oh so about this argument u see just like your numerology one this one I also shit even more trash cuz your book doesn't change is the main problem your book is filled with unscientific nonsense and bullshit pls reinterpret your book just like christian or else the world gonna turn into that Arabian desert
still always hit right and you couldn't find one big proofs that it's false

Like about the moon splitting nothing disprove that

It is written by men inspired by God. It is a book written over many decades or even century by different people, yet it ties together perfectly. It is written by people who knew Jesus intimately, they had seen what kind of a man he was. But there are also texts outside bible who confirm those observations. Jesus filled OVER 360 PROPHECIES, he filled everything that messiah was supposed to be, including prophecies which cannot be filled anymore today as a result of historical events, like the fact that he belonged to lineage of great king David. No man can prove it anymore after Roman Emperor Hadrian destroyed the jewish genealogies about 100 years after Jesus.
"It is written by men inspired by God. It is a book written over many decades or even century by different people,"
Well then it's not a holy book, why would i Believe in a book that is changed and changed?
Then that make all of it false because then none of it was prophecies or predictions just people updating it over the year?

I believe the bible was SENT by god, but I know for a fact it was changed and modified.