DNA methylation heightmaxxers GTFIH

rax1337

rax1337

Iron
As many of you know fellow heightmaxxers know, folate is an important step in methylation. (whether this is very significant in height during late puberty remains to be seen). So many of us have taken to taking folic acid in order to increase folate and subsequently endogenous SAM-e. However the enzyme responsible for converting folate into the metabolically active methylfolate(which is what converts into SAM-e downstream), Methylenetetrahydrofolate is subject to be non functioning at full efficiency because of a relatively common genetic polymorphism. namely being
homozygous for C677T atr s1801133. This is why I propose skipping this useless enzyme and taking the methylfolate metabolite if you have this issue.. if you dont know if you do, why not play it safe?
Capture2

its over for my shitty allele..

@Strike_Poseidon

As many of you know fellow heightmaxxers know, folate is an important step in methylation. (whether this is very significant in height during late puberty remains to be seen). So many of us have taken to taking folic acid in order to increase folate and subsequently endogenous SAM-e. However the enzyme responsible for converting folate into the metabolically active methylfolate(which is what converts into SAM-e downstream), Methylenetetrahydrofolate is subject to be non functioning at full efficiency because of a relatively common genetic polymorphism. namely being
homozygous for C677T atr s1801133. This is why I propose skipping this useless enzyme and taking the methylfolate metabolite if you have this issue.. if you dont know if you do, why not play it safe?
View attachment 402720

@Strike_Poseidon
no i said take folinic acid now what you need is SAM-e (methionine) and high folate intake

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
no i said take folinic acid now what you need is SAM-e (methionine) and high folate intake

Ok so if I eat 10 eggs a day for folate intake will that be enough for DNA methylation?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lelouch Lamperouge, Deleted member 11770, Wrecker and 6 others
Ok so if I eat 10 eggs a day for folate intake will that be enough for DNA methylation?
no SAM-e works on a different enzyme

View attachment 402720

@Strike_Poseidon

Fuck this heightmaxxing science is too complicated. Someone actually needs to do clinical research on all these methods Im actually interested. If I can get a dozen 15-year old manlets to test on we could pave the future of heightmaxxing for the next generation. Or maybe I could buy 100 rats and feed them different supplements to see which one grows the fastest. The possibilities for heightmaxxing research are truly endless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 1973 and 7 others
Fuck this heightmaxxing science is too complicated. Someone actually needs to do clinical research on all these methods Im actually interested. If I can get a dozen 15-year old manlets to test on we could pave the future of heightmaxxing for the next generation. Or maybe I could buy 100 rats and feed them different supplements to see which one grows the fastest. The possibilities for heightmaxxing research are truly endless.
Same. Like what happened to classic "Just increase hgh while taking an aromatese inhibitor bro" ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 4946
no SAM-e works on a different enzyme

So if I only took 400-800 mg Sam-e daily would that work because I'm not spending hundreds of dollars chugging down 5 more capsules daily. I already have to eat 30 capsules of random shit daily I really don't want to swallow any more. Plus if sam-e only affects DNA methylation then it only slows growth plate closure which means I have to take it for an entire year to have an effect of preventing plate closure

So if I only took 400-800 mg Sam-e daily would that work because I'm not spending hundreds of dollars chugging down 5 more capsules daily. I already have to eat 30 capsules of random shit daily I really don't want to swallow any more. Plus if sam-e only affects DNA methylation then it only slows growth plate closure which means I have to take it for an entire year to have an effect of preventing plate closure
then don't no one is forcing you to, im just saying you will waste your money it is not for 'slowing growth plate closure' retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
then don't no one is forcing you to, im just saying you will waste your money it is not for 'slowing growth plate closure' retard
then wht the fk is it for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 5521
then wht the fk is it for

Growth plate senescence is associated with loss of DNA methylation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
Legit tho. Hope I can become a researcher in this field in the future, heightmaxxing has piqued my interest in biochemistry and molecular biology.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: maheshdabwoi, Deleted member 1973, RAITEIII and 3 others
Legit tho. Hope I can become a researcher in this field in the future, heightmaxxing has piqued my interest in biochemistry and molecular biology.
yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1849
how are your peptides going bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 4946
how are your peptides going bro?

Was researching DNA methylation and apparently it all originates from xcrunner211 on some forum post and he's basically a confirmed scammer so I'm just telling you dont have high hopes with the SAM-e cope.

(xcrunner scamming users who send him money by saying packages got confiscated, has alt accounts that advocate for him etc)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Was researching DNA methylation and apparently it all originates from xcrunner211 on some forum post and he's basically a confirmed scammer so I'm just telling you dont have high hopes with the SAM-e cope.

(xcrunner scamming users who send him money by saying packages got confiscated, has alt accounts that advocate for him etc)

i wrote that response thats my account lmao you can see the dot at the end
because he is a scammer bitch

i wrote that response thats my account lmao you can see the dot at the end
because he is a scammer bitch

Yea I realized that so i deleted from the reply I'm low IQ but he's still a scamming fuck the only person who defends him is Strike_Poseidon who regurgiates everything he says basically xcrunner2

• WTF
View attachment 405762
Yea I realized that so i deleted from the reply I'm low IQ but he's still a scamming fuck the only person who defends him is Strike_Poseidon who regurgiates everything he says basically xcrunner2
it was pretty funny dont lie
strike just trying to defend xcrunner because he is very gullible
i ordered nearly everything xcrunner and strike said it was 300 for two months total
if im not gaining any height i will stop that shit
its probably cope anyways

GH and AI's are the only studied real heightmaxxing chemicals. @Strike_Poseidon

it was pretty funny dont lie
strike just trying to defend xcrunner because he is very gullible
i ordered nearly everything xcrunner and strike said it was 300 for two months total
if im not gaining any height i will stop that shit
its probably cope anyways

Yea that was funny af, you'll still grow from Strike's stack if there's an hgh booster + AI but all the other shit like Sam-e and meclozine are a waste of money. Strike claims that if you take Sam-e youll stay young forever and wont stop growing you'd think there would be a single piece of documented evidence where sam-e made someone immortal but there isn't. It all comes back to xcrunners bs claims and most of the studies were performed on literal rabbits and rats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4946
Yea that was funny af, you'll still grow from Strike's stack if there's an hgh booster + AI but all the other shit like Sam-e and meclozine are a waste of money. Strike claims that if you take Sam-e youll stay young forever and wont stop growing you'd think there would be a single piece of documented evidence where sam-e made someone immortal but there isn't. It all comes back to xcrunners bs claims and most of the studies were performed on literal rabbits and rats
There are a lot of questions about sam-e right now
Im already takin it we wilk see how it goes

There are a lot of questions about sam-e right now
Im already takin it we wilk see how it goes
I’m starting the ultimate stack they worship in a week so let’s see...

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m starting the ultimate stack they worship in a week so let’s see...
You also have to optimize dhea androstenetrione 4-androstenetriol and several other adrenal androgens. Doing more research on dimethyldioscin, methyldioscin, 3,7-beta-diosgenin and 7-oxo-diosgenin which is much more effective.
There are no proof of it working we are idiots btw
Nevermind atleast we tried
I’m saying, already got two months of supplies better work but better than not trying and regretting it forever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521

those 'alt accounts' are still emailing me to this day on height increase research, don't believe just one site telling u it is a scam. What proof do they have? What did xcrunner have to gain off telling us about DNA methylation and more importantly where did I mention xcrunner's claims as the basis of all of my research? i have quoted multiple studies and theories backing it up you fucking retard, don't just call someone a confirmed scammer until you have bought their product and proven that it was the case.
GH and AI's are the only studied real heightmaxxing chemicals. @Strike_Poseidon
what studies have been shown on it? That it just accelerated your growth velocity to your genetic potential anyway? This is why I don't like posting on this site, if anything is a new idea or is unbelievable even though someone has provided evidence backing it up you all just immediately call it cope. If you can't be bothered trying it just because someone else suggested it FOR FREE in the past then don't start heightmaxxing. Simple and easy as that, stick to your retarded AI and GH cope, I couldn't care any less

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, randomguy1235, Deleted member 1849 and 3 others
those 'alt accounts' are still emailing me to this day on height increase research, don't believe just one site telling u it is a scam. What proof do they have? What did xcrunner have to gain off telling us about DNA methylation and more importantly where did I mention xcrunner's claims as the basis of all of my research? i have quoted multiple studies and theories backing it up you fucking retard, don't just call someone a confirmed scammer until you have bought their product and proven that it was the case.

what studies have been shown on it? That it just accelerated your growth velocity to your genetic potential anyway? This is why I don't like posting on this site, if anything is a new idea or is unbelievable even though someone has provided evidence backing it up you all just immediately call it cope. If you can't be bothered trying it just because someone else suggested it FOR FREE in the past then don't start heightmaxxing. Simple and easy as that, stick to your retarded AI and GH cope, I couldn't care any less
Honestly, you’re probably the most knowledgeable person on this site regarding heightmaxxing. Most are coping with shitty ass HGH and an AI and they waste thousands of dollars for little to no growth. Never get beyond their genetic potential. This stack allows you to reach far beyond you’re genetic potential. And, you always back up you’re claims with extensive research and sources.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Honestly, you’re probably the most knowledgeable person on this site regarding heightmaxxing. Most are coping with shitty ass HGH and an AI and they waste thousands of dollars for little to no growth. Never get beyond their genetic potential. This stack allows you to reach far beyond you’re genetic potential. And, you always back up you’re claims with extensive research and sources.
no man, i like skepticism now, as long as it is constructive, not just referencing to a another guy who has been researching this. Instead of looking at my research and trying to refute it. That is NOT ON

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
no man, i like skepticism now, as long as it is constructive, not just referencing to a another guy who has been researching this. Instead of looking at my research and trying to refute it. That is NOT ON
Do you still believe in that you’re plates don’t fully fuse just the gap shrinks so it’s harder to grow as you age?

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and Deleted member 4946
Do you still believe in that you’re plates don’t fully fuse just the gap shrinks so it’s harder to grow as you age?
maybe, at least i will take gigantism growth as my reference because Tanya Angus still grew as a 31 year old (female)

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and JustTrynnaAscend
maybe, at least i will take gigantism growth as my reference because Tanya Angus still grew as a 31 year old (female)
Okay, I’m leaning towards it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
@Strike_Poseidon where did u get the figure of "an inch a month" from your stack + routine?

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, TheEndHasNoEnd and JustTrynnaAscend
@Strike_Poseidon where did u get the figure of "an inch a month" from your stack + routine?
Also I know you’ve stated that you shouldn’t be lifting on this stack, but there shouldn’t be significant growth stunt from lifting since it would basically be proving the myth of lifting weights stunts growth which I don’t think it’s true at all since some of the tallest people I know have been lifting since they are like 12 years old. If you believe this can I see you’re sources for it?
So, my brother who’s much more developed should be growing at least half an inch a month even if his plates even if they are “fused”(don’t think so just a hypothetical statement.) at 17.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bruh567
bro just stop, you really don't know anything
when did i say it would make you immortal? I said it would make you age much slower than the regular people you retard damn fuck you are beyond delusional. Documented evidence of it was back on the old grow tall forum, if you had half a brain you would search. through my posts and find it

Last edited:

when did i say it would make you immortal? I said it would make you age much slower than the regular people you retard damn fuck you are beyond delusional. Documented evidence of it was back on the old grow tall forum, if you had half a brain you would search. through my posts and find it

Ive seen your research and it looks great and all but youre 15 years old even if your parents are biochemists or whatever you yourself haven't even gone on your own entire heightmaxxing stack and grown an inch a month like you claim. We can make theories and back it with evidence all we want but you don't have actual results to back it up that your stack will perfectly mimick gigantism. HGH and AIs have actual proof that they can increase height in adolescents and I want your stack to work but we just have to wait for people to test it out before claiming its going to give you 5 inches when no one has actually tried it before.

"documented evidence" a fucking anecdote on a dead forum doesn't mean shit idiot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
We wi
Ive seen your research and it looks great and all but youre 15 years old even if your parents are biochemists or whatever you yourself haven't even gone on your own entire heightmaxxing stack and grown an inch a month like you claim. We can make theories and back it with evidence all we want but you don't have actual results to back it up that your stack will perfectly mimick gigantism. HGH and AIs have actual proof that they can increase height in adolescents and I want your stack to work but we just have to wait for people to test it out before claiming its going to give you 5 inches when no one has actually tried it before.

"documented evidence" a fucking anecdote on a dead forum doesn't mean shit idiot.
We will see if it it actually works numerous people are getting on this stack in next 1-2 months we should have tons data.

well im sorry 'a fucking anecdote' is the only evidence you will find on this forum as well, and so what if it doesn't exist now? You can use the Wayback machine and find all their secrets. Then again I have no idea what people will gain by posting their anecdotes of a new heightmaxxing method.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
We wi

We will see if it it actually works numerous people are getting on this stack in next 1-2 months we should have tons data.

If Strike, you, and everyone else taking his stack actually works and gives an inch a month I will lick his crusted nut sack and drink his cum we will see in a few months

• +1
Reactions: Chemicel and JustTrynnaAscend
I have 80% reduction in folate and b12 (both incel snps for methylation) and was borderline anorexic in teens, absolute suicide fuel reading shit like this

5'11.2 with 5'10 and 5'7 parents

• +1
I have 80% reduction in folate and b12 (both incel snps for methylation) and was borderline anorexic in teens, absolute suicide fuel reading shit like this

5'11.2 with 5'10 and 5'7 parents
you have a 5'7 mother and ended up at 5'11.2? Damn that is pure suicide fuel

• +1
you have a 5'7 mother and ended up at 5'11.2? Damn that is pure suicide fuel

I mean the average woman is what, 5'6?

Not that big of a deal, is it?

But I think my terrible lifestyle from 13-21 stunted my growth somewhat. Incel SNPs didn't help. Probably would've ended up around 185cm. 181cm as of now IIRC but small frame for my height.

edit: just checked average female height. It's over. Absolute suicide fuel to the max.

• +1
I mean the average woman is what, 5'6?

Not that big of a deal, is it?

But I think my terrible lifestyle from 13-21 stunted my growth somewhat. Incel SNPs didn't help. Probably would've ended up around 185cm. 181cm as of now IIRC but small frame for my height.
no average women is 5'4

• +1
Estimate what height I should have been

Father = over 55 and 178cm night
Mother = 169cm so 5'6.5
Nah that seems about right on the lower end but you reached you’re fathers height maybe could’ve been an inch taller.
Nah that seems about right on the lower end but you reached you’re fathers height maybe could’ve been an inch taller.
5’11.2 is a good enough height above average can round to 6’ if you wanted too and most girls wouldn’t notice.
If Strike, you, and everyone else taking his stack actually works and gives an inch a month I will lick his crusted nut sack and drink his cum we will see in a few months
I’d do the same haha.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you won't be doing any of that, that alone just proves I have no profit to gain by telling any of you incels about this. Seriously, just cause I'm 15 that doesn't mean I'm wrong, that just means I'm more right since my mom who is a very smart endo doc is somewhat agreeing with me and my father who used to study biochem but now moved onto being orthopedic surgeon also agrees with what I have said and why the government tries to hide things like this, if you haven't noticed we live in a market-based economy.
Also I know you’ve stated that you shouldn’t be lifting on this stack, but there shouldn’t be significant growth stunt from lifting since it would basically be proving the myth of lifting weights stunts growth which I don’t think it’s true at all since some of the tallest people I know have been lifting since they are like 12 years old. If you believe this can I see you’re sources for it?

So, my brother who’s much more developed should be growing at least half an inch a month even if his plates even if they are “fused”(don’t think so just a hypothetical statement.) at 17.
bro just don't lift if you are on a heightmaxxing stack period

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
I'm sorry, but you won't be doing any of that, that alone just proves I have no profit to gain by telling any of you incels about this. Seriously, just cause I'm 15 that doesn't mean I'm wrong, that just means I'm more right since my mom who is a very smart endo doc is somewhat agreeing with me and my father who used to study biochem but now moved onto being orthopedic surgeon also agrees with what I have said and why the government tries to hide things like this, if you haven't noticed we live in a market-based economy.

bro just don't lift if you are on a heightmaxxing stack period
Alright bro.

And i don't have any profit to gain by being skeptical of your claims.

Because your 15 doesn't mean your wrong but you clearly have some inconsistencies in logic. Youre advice seems well thought out at first but you're really just copying what you read online. Some guy on the grow taller forum pointed out that meclazine will help you grow then on this forum you start preaching how we all need to take meclazine immediately and then you stop mentioning it a week later .

You also keep telling everyone to take 2000 mg Sam-e but why? Theres no study that says 2000 mg sam-e has some magical effect compared to 800 mg but you get defensive and call me a retard when I question you. Just because some guy on a grow taller forum said they took 2000mg Sam-e doesn't mean its some magical number. You write that xcrunner is a scamming nigerian and go as far as to backtrack every single one of his internet posts to find dirt on him, but for some reason youre also defending him and asking him advice.

No actual biochemist genius prodigy would go on this incel forum and talk about increasing height, since the ingredients you claim like sam-e and folic acid isn't even illegal they would probably make their own concoction and sell it online but no one has done that yet for some reason.

Youre clearly dedicated to researching heightmaxxing but you literally haven't even gone on your own magical stack that gives you an inch a month, at least xcrunner claimed he grew to 6'2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 4946

Because your 15 doesn't mean your wrong but you clearly have some inconsistencies in logic. Youre advice seems well thought out at first but you're really just copying what you read online. Some guy on the grow taller forum pointed out that meclazine will help you grow then on this forum you start preaching how we all need to take meclazine immediately and then you stop mentioning it a week later .

You also keep telling everyone to take 2000 mg Sam-e but why? Theres no study that says 2000 mg sam-e has some magical effect compared to 800 mg but you get defensive and call me a retard when I question you. Just because some guy on a grow taller forum said they took 2000mg Sam-e doesn't mean its some magical number. You write that xcrunner is a scamming nigerian and go as far as to backtrack every single one of his internet posts to find dirt on him, but for some reason youre also defending him and asking him advice.

No actual biochemist genius prodigy would go on this incel forum and talk about increasing height, since the ingredients you claim like sam-e and folic acid isn't even illegal they would probably make their own concoction and sell it online but no one has done that yet for some reason.

Youre clearly dedicated to researching heightmaxxing but you literally haven't even gone on your own magical stack that gives you an inch a month, at least xcrunner claimed he grew to 6'2
CAUSE IT HASN'T ARRIVED. You need 2000 mg for the right amount of methylation, stop mentioning me. I'm not helping you anymore go do your own 0 IQ research, fucking idiot acting like he knows so much 'inconsistencies in logic' also NOBODY on the old grow tall forum mentioned meclozine, that research only came out in 2015. Yet again goes to show how little you know abou this.

As for too much SAM-e and folic acid, if you have actually read a single one of my posts you would know about why inducing too much methylation would induce many pituitary tumors and leukemia. If scientists inflict that on one of their volunteers for height increase their reputation is FUCKED FOREVER

Last edited:
  • +1

1 week man I’ll have the full stack.
1 week man I’ll have the full stack.
Should have grown close to an inch in 1 month.

• +1
CAUSE IT HASN'T ARRIVED.

Thats the fucking point you haven't even tested your own theories before you post on this forum and tell all the gullible heightmaxxers that they will grow. Youre like a kid that didn't even conduct their science fair experiment and just answered the hypothesis through the background information. At least test it on yourself first before telling everyone on this forum that its going to cure manletism. You even said yourself you're like a "guinea pig" which means you admit everything you say and read is experimental. Its fine if you want to post all your heightmaxx research and stacks but you speak like everything you write is 100% facts and is guaranteed to make you grow which is complete bs.

• JFL