DNA methylation heightmaxxers GTFIH

CAUSE IT HASN'T ARRIVED. You need 2000 mg for the right amount of methylation, stop mentioning me. I'm not helping you anymore go do your own 0 IQ research, fucking idiot acting like he knows so much 'inconsistencies in logic' also NOBODY on the old grow tall forum mentioned meclozine, that research only came out in 2015. Yet again goes to show how little you know abou this.

As for too much SAM-e and folic acid, if you have actually read a single one of my posts you would know about why inducing too much methylation would induce many pituitary tumors and leukemia. If scientists inflict that on one of their volunteers for height increase their reputation is FUCKED FOREVER
Exactly this what my parents thought at first when I told them I wanted to get on this stack, they did their research and thibk

Thats the fucking point you haven't even tested your own theories before you post on this forum and tell all the gullible heightmaxxers that they will grow. Youre like a kid that didn't even conduct their science fair experiment and just answered the hypothesis through the background information. At least test it on yourself first before telling everyone on this forum that its going to cure manletism. You even said yourself you're like a "guinea pig" which means you admit everything you say and read is experimental. Its fine if you want to post all your heightmaxx research and stacks but you speak like everything you write is 100% facts and is guaranteed to make you grow which is complete bs.
if it is BS then take the stack and prove me wrong lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and JustTrynnaAscend
Ive seen your research and it looks great and all but youre 15 years old even if your parents are biochemists or whatever you yourself haven't even gone on your own entire heightmaxxing stack and grown an inch a month like you claim. We can make theories and back it with evidence all we want but you don't have actual results to back it up that your stack will perfectly mimick gigantism. HGH and AIs have actual proof that they can increase height in adolescents and I want your stack to work but we just have to wait for people to test it out before claiming its going to give you 5 inches when no one has actually tried it before.

"documented evidence" a fucking anecdote on a dead forum doesn't mean shit idiot.
well i just bought this shit for 0 reason but a biohacker friend I have explained that it might have other beneficial effects.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
Thats the fucking point you haven't even tested your own theories before you post on this forum and tell all the gullible heightmaxxers that they will grow. Youre like a kid that didn't even conduct their science fair experiment and just answered the hypothesis through the background information. At least test it on yourself first before telling everyone on this forum that its going to cure manletism. You even said yourself you're like a "guinea pig" which means you admit everything you say and read is experimental. Its fine if you want to post all your heightmaxx research and stacks but you speak like everything you write is 100% facts and is guaranteed to make you grow which is complete bs.
He repeatedly says that this shit is experimental, everything that has been stated from him is obviously from a hypothetical standpoint all the while being based off of numerous studies. All you do is question him, too which he has answered, and not provide an actual counter-argument too why this stack wouldn't work. Which, again, is theoretical, but for some reason you think he is selling some complete lie that has a 100% chance of working. The whole fucking point of him posting on this forum is so that it may be tested and proven right/wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4946 and JustTrynnaAscend
And i don't have any profit to gain by being skeptical of your claims.

Because your 15 doesn't mean your wrong but you clearly have some inconsistencies in logic. Youre advice seems well thought out at first but you're really just copying what you read online. Some guy on the grow taller forum pointed out that meclazine will help you grow then on this forum you start preaching how we all need to take meclazine immediately and then you stop mentioning it a week later .

You also keep telling everyone to take 2000 mg Sam-e but why? Theres no study that says 2000 mg sam-e has some magical effect compared to 800 mg but you get defensive and call me a retard when I question you. Just because some guy on a grow taller forum said they took 2000mg Sam-e doesn't mean its some magical number. You write that xcrunner is a scamming nigerian and go as far as to backtrack every single one of his internet posts to find dirt on him, but for some reason youre also defending him and asking him advice.

No actual biochemist genius prodigy would go on this incel forum and talk about increasing height, since the ingredients you claim like sam-e and folic acid isn't even illegal they would probably make their own concoction and sell it online but no one has done that yet for some reason.

Youre clearly dedicated to researching heightmaxxing but you literally haven't even gone on your own magical stack that gives you an inch a month, at least xcrunner claimed he grew to 6'2
Thank you for being rational

He repeatedly says that this shit is experimental, everything that has been stated from him is obviously from a hypothetical standpoint all the while being based off of numerous studies. All you do is question him, too which he has answered, and not provide an actual counter-argument too why this stack wouldn't work. Which, again, is theoretical, but for some reason you think he is selling some complete lie that has a 100% chance of working. The whole fucking point of him posting on this forum is so that it may be tested and proven right/wrong.

We all make our own decisions and take risks when it comes to any forms of heightmaxxing. Theres nothing wrong with being skeptical on a barely researched topic with claims that are the equivalent of curing cancer. Im assuming youre also taking SAM-e so why should I not wait for you and the other first 4-5 heightmaxxers on this forum to test it out first before risking getting a fucking tumor. Strike says it also works for 18+ so it shouldn't be a problem if I wait. I don't like seeing gullible and desperate teenagers on this forum go spending thousands with their moms credit card because they heard it from a single guy. We just need more evidence.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 4946 and JustTrynnaAscend
My bro
We all make our own decisions and take risks when it comes to any forms of heightmaxxing. Theres nothing wrong with being skeptical on a barely researched topic with claims that are the equivalent of curing cancer. Im assuming youre also taking SAM-e so why should I not wait for you and the other first 4-5 heightmaxxers on this forum to test it out first before risking getting a fucking tumor. Strike says it also works for 18+ so it shouldn't be a problem if I wait. I don't like seeing gullible and desperate teenagers on this forum go spending thousands with their moms credit card because they heard it from a single guy. We just need more evidence.
Dude, this was the funniest shit I’ve read all day 😂😂.

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567

My bro

Once you guys finish your stacks and confirm you haven't tumormaxxed and have grown 6 inches I will without a doubt get on Strike's legendary stack but for now Im sticking to my own stack.

• JFL
well i just bought this shit for 0 reason but a biohacker friend I have explained that it might have other beneficial effects.

Eh if you're finished growing (different for everyone it seems up until early 20s) I wouldn't take samE

I'd take methlylated folate and b12 and trimethylglycine and magnesium

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 4946 and JustTrynnaAscend
In memory of @Strike_Poseidon and African 6'2 god xcrunner211 I will eat 12 eggs and 100 sunflower seeds a day for increased folate intake to trigger DNA methylation just like his theory proposes.

• JFL
My bro

it doesn't even cost half a thousand for a month supply
In memory of @Strike_Poseidon and African 6'2 god xcrunner211 I will eat 12 eggs and 100 sunflower seeds a day for increased folate intake to trigger DNA methylation just like his theory proposes.
no u need sam-e as well as it increases another DNMT enzyme, methionine and folate affect methylation in different mechanisms bro

• +1
Once you guys finish your stacks and confirm you haven't tumormaxxed and have grown 6 inches I will without a doubt get on Strike's legendary stack but for now Im sticking to my own stack.
good, we don't care

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, Bruh567 and JustTrynnaAscend
Yeah it’s $300 roughly a month per person, and that’s with the full stack including si wu tang.
But it’s super cheap compared to Hgh which can easily run over 1k a month with pharma alone.

But it’s super cheap compared to Hgh which can easily run over 1k a month with pharma alone.
precisely, and this stack is for growing beyond genetic potential, not just achieving that potential faster with HGH lmfao, you wan't proof of hormonal cope? Just ask pubertymaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and JustTrynnaAscend
precisely, and this stack is for growing beyond genetic potential, not just achieving that potential faster with HGH lmfao, you wan't proof of hormonal cope? Just ask pubertymaxxer
Yup didn’t grow at all despite being 15 and having a young bone age and having pharma hgh+Ai for 4 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Bro he could beat the shit out of you lmfao don't understimate the African god himself!:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 5521
Bro he could beat the shit out of you lmfao:

Honestly the fact that he posted a video of himself online makes him so credible I take back everything I said about you and xcrunner I will take your excellent stack immediately

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 4946
My SAM-E + Folic Acid + 6 month supply of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM arrived a few days. I also finally got my aromasin 2 days ago.

Dosages:

SAM-E 2g every 2 days (until June I'll get a job for full supplementation.)

Folic acid 1000mcg ED

Gluco, Chondroitin, MSM a pill ED

Aromasin 25mg x2 a week.

JFL @ me for wasting 250+ euros worth of peptides only to barely achieve anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and JustTrynnaAscend
whats ur stack and have u seen any gains from it?

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and JustTrynnaAscend
Honestly the fact that he posted a video of himself online makes him so credible I take back everything I said about you and xcrunner I will take your excellent stack immediately
D
Damn I can’t believe that’s him lmao, he actually looks 6’2 though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521

This is a good read on the mthfr gene and how yours may be mutated. How can you take folic acid if your body can only methylate 40% whilst the other 60% binds to the same receptors in the body used to absorb folate, effectively blocking the body’s ability to absorb any usable folate that is floating around?

• +1
whats ur stack and have u seen any gains from it?

Im being conservative rn so I reduced the ideal dosage on everything:

20 mg MK677 ED
11 mg Aromasin EOD
Huperzine A 400mg
k2,calcium, other bone supplements ED

Got my chondroitin,glucosamine,MSM package delivered today and was about to take it but the seal was tampered so I returned it not risking get poisoned for 20 dollars

And I grew 0.5 inches in ~2 months. Im about to add Strike's Sam-e + folic acid theory to this on Friday and test if the growth rate increases.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and TheEndHasNoEnd

This is a good read on the mthfr gene and how yours may be mutated. How can you take folic acid if your body can only methylate 40% whilst the other 60% binds to the same receptors in the body used to absorb folate, effectively blocking the body’s ability to absorb any usable folate that is floating around?
*folinic acid bro

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 1849
Im being conservative rn so I reduced the ideal dosage on everything:

20 mg MK677 ED
11 mg Aromasin EOD
Huperzine A 400mg
k2,calcium, other bone supplements ED

Got my chondroitin,glucosamine,MSM package delivered today and was about to take it but the seal was tampered so I returned it not risking get poisoned for 20 dollars

And I grew 0.5 inches in ~2 months. Im about to add Strike's Sam-e + folic acid theory to this on Friday and test if the growth rate increases.
rip bro. I think ur better off with peptides or gh. anyway gl, lemme know how it goes.
*folinic acid bro
what's the difference?

SAM-e has the potential to redistribute mercury into your brain, especially if you have C677T or even worse polymorphisms. If your MTHFR pathway has problems, you likely store metals in body tissue; SAM-e is very dangerous in that case, because SAM-e is essentially an active form of methionine that crosses the blood-brain barrier. It has the capability to carry mercury with it. Also, people just don't need to take SAM-e. The bullshit about making you grow taller is just bullshit. Don't literally risk your life. Seth Walsh commented on the obsession with SAMe.

this is a good watch too.

@Strike_Poseidon

Last edited:
  • +1
rip bro. I think ur better off with peptides or gh. anyway gl, lemme know how it goes.

what's the difference?

SAM-e has the potential to redistribute mercury into your brain, especially if you have C677T or even worse polymorphisms. If your MTHFR pathway has problems, you likely store metals in body tissue; SAM-e is very dangerous in that case, because SAM-e is essentially an active form of methionine that crosses the blood-brain barrier. It has the capability to carry mercury with it. Also, people just don't need to take SAM-e. The bullshit about making you grow taller is just bullshit. Don't literally risk your life. Seth Walsh commented on the obsession with SAMe.

@Strike_Poseidon

it is more easily absorbed bro:https://looksmax.org/threads/adressing-hormone-cope.127755/ It's not that easy bro, there is a blood rain barrier seth Walsh is retarded. Also set Walsh is retarded, he only uses ad hominem

Last edited:
  • +1
@Strike_Poseidon Bro everything you're saying makes sense and this one study of growth plate senescence clicked something in my head, it basically proved that DNA methylation is the major regulator for height in general. I also found some other study that mentioned hypermethylation and genetic disorders.

Although it feels too good to be true for such publicly advertised supplements to not have a warning against overdosing if it can supposedly spawn a tumor through hypermethylation or some shit, which is why I'm taking aromasin just in case, even then aromasin is best after an adolescence's major growth spurt at around 14 on average so you avoid any structural advancements in your growth plates. I hope SAM-E and folic acid will be enough in influencing DNA methylation.

what's the difference?

@Strike_Poseidon

JFL SAM-E is now bullshit you're telling me? I need the rope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and JustTrynnaAscend
You need adequate levels of B6, B12, folate and betaine to support formation of SAMe and prevent elevated homocysteine.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 1849
@Strike_Poseidon Bro everything you're saying makes sense and this one study of growth plate senescence clicked something in my head, it basically proved that DNA methylation is the major regulator for height in general. I also found some other study that mentioned hypermethylation and genetic disorders.

Although it feels too good to be true for such publicly advertised supplements to not have a warning against overdosing if it can supposedly spawn a tumor through hypermethylation or some shit, which is why I'm taking aromasin just in case, even then aromasin is best after an adolescence's major growth spurt at around 14 on average so you avoid any structural advancements in your growth plates. I hope SAM-E and folic acid will be enough in influencing DNA methylation.

Use hexarelin aswell this isn't cope as it is a pi3k activator (longitoal bone growth) and gives a nice gh and igf boost to help

• +1
Y
My SAM-E + Folic Acid + 6 month supply of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM arrived a few days. I also finally got my aromasin 2 days ago.

Dosages:

SAM-E 2g every 2 days (until June I'll get a job for full supplementation.)

Folic acid 1000mcg ED

Gluco, Chondroitin, MSM a pill ED

Aromasin 25mg x2 a week.

JFL @ me for wasting 250+ euros worth of peptides only to barely achieve anything.
ou
*folinic acid bro
so take 800mg of folinic and than 800mg of folic acid a day? Which is what I’m planning on doing.

that is what the retard seth Walsh claims, he clearly doesn't know about the blood brain barrier and doesn't have an evidence supporting his case as well, as he is an anti vaxxer after all

• +1
Use hexarelin aswell this isn't cope as it is a pi3k activator (longitoal bone growth) and gives a nice gh and igf boost to help
75 mcg morning and 75 mcg of hex 2 weeks on 1 week break/off.
A
night 75 mcg
A

night 75 mcg
Combine with si wu tang 500 mg morning 500 mg at night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Osie, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 4053
I'm going to find a job in summer there's no question about it, even in this gook pandemic. I'm not gonna rely on just SAM-E, so I may as well blast peptides as I blast aromasin with supplements to boost chondrocyte cells. Peptide stack will 100% include Hexarelin no doubt, also I believe a peptide stack should always include a GHRH in order to get that super effective synergistic boost, otherwise what's the point?

• +1

Its fine tbh im 5'11 already so Im just hoping for another inch or two that's why Im keeping the doses low, Ill definitely update every few months to note my progress.

@Strike_Poseidon

Damn that's scary. Thats one of the things Im worrying about if I take Strike's stack for too long if I have that mutation. Im going to cycle 1600 mg SAM-e (the maximum on the safe end) + folic acid for a 1-2 months just to see how it goes.

Ok so the symptoms of MTHFR mutations are these and I have a really huge head so I think Im fine, time to SAM-Emaxx now. good night grow high don't let the mercury poisoning bite!

Last edited:
  • +1
Its fine tbh im 5'11 already so Im just hoping for another inch or two that's why Im keeping the doses low, Ill definitely update every few months to note my progress.

Damn that's scary. Thats one of the things Im worrying about if I take Strike's stack for too long if I have that mutation. Im going to cycle 1600 mg SAM-e (the maximum on the safe end) + folic acid for a 1-2 months just to see how it goes.
View attachment 406130
Ok so the symptoms of MTHFR mutations are these and I have a really huge head so I think Im fine, time to SAM-Emaxx now. good night grow high don't let the mercury poisoning bite!
There is no way to know if you have mthfr polymorphisims with a huge head? This is completely idiotic and stupid.

You won't grow any you may actually permanantly damage your body. Watch the video I linked. 5"11 is a good height ur being stupid.

Best heightmaxxing stack is gh+ letro even this may not help you grow. Just live your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 4946 and JustTrynnaAscend
There is no way to know if you have mthfr polymorphisims with a huge head? This is completely idiotic and stupid.

You won't grow any you may actually permanantly damage your body. Watch the video I linked. 5"11 is a good height ur being stupid.

Best heightmaxxing stack is gh+ letro even this may not help you grow. Just live your life.
Bro no way you’re not going to heightmax with this stack and you’re supporting HGH now for real?
Bro no way you’re not going to heightmax with this stack and you’re supporting HGH now for real?
Sam E is literally a natural metabolite found in our body that’s some bullshit fr.

Last edited:
that is what the retard seth Walsh claims, he clearly doesn't know about the blood brain barrier and doesn't have an evidence supporting his case as well, as he is an anti vaxxer after all
yes he does.
it is more easily absorbed bro:https://looksmax.org/threads/adressing-hormone-cope.127755/ It's not that easy bro, there is a blood rain barrier seth Walsh is retarded. Also set Walsh is retarded, he only uses ad hominem
wtf he isnt an ad hominem? hes one of the most reputable posters here.

Sam E is literally a natural metabolite found in our body that’s some bullshit fr.
Yeah it is and that's why you don't need more of it. Read what I linked carefully.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 4946
yes he does.

wtf he isnt an ad hominem? hes one of the most reputable posters here.
just saying that i am 15 year old and i DO NOT KNOW WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT is ad hominem at it's finest

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 1849
just saying that i am 15 year old and i DO NOT KNOW WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT is ad hominem at it's finest
once people start growing without sides from the stack yall are promoting I'll start beleiving your stuff. good luck man.

• +1
once people start growing without sides from the stack yall are promoting I'll start beleiving your stuff. good luck man.
you will see sides man, that is just impossible

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 1849
  • +1
  • +1
those 'alt accounts' are still emailing me to this day on height increase research, don't believe just one site telling u it is a scam. What proof do they have? What did xcrunner have to gain off telling us about DNA methylation and more importantly where did I mention xcrunner's claims as the basis of all of my research? i have quoted multiple studies and theories backing it up you fucking retard, don't just call someone a confirmed scammer until you have bought their product and proven that it was the case.

what studies have been shown on it? That it just accelerated your growth velocity to your genetic potential anyway? This is why I don't like posting on this site, if anything is a new idea or is unbelievable even though someone has provided evidence backing it up you all just immediately call it cope. If you can't be bothered trying it just because someone else suggested it FOR FREE in the past then don't start heightmaxxing. Simple and easy as that, stick to your retarded AI and GH cope, I couldn't care any less
No, there are actual studies showing that letrozole increases final adult height beyond the genetic limit. With gh it is a different story, they have all been done with kids with ghd.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and JustTrynnaAscend
No, there are actual studies showing that letrozole increases final adult height beyond the genetic limit. With gh it is a different story, they have all been done with kids with ghd.
no it didn't, they weren't genetic limit, it was predicted Adult height, not midparental height (variance of up to 4cm). Sorry bro there is just no evidence, and judging by pubertymaxxers experience as well. IT'S OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and JustTrynnaAscend
please link to a study where an overdose of sam-e will cause mercury poisoning or autism

only thing I have right now, I'll do more researach in the morning.

• +1
Tangentially speaking @Strike_Poseidon What do you make of the other stuff posted on the natural height growth websites in conjunction with what you suggest LSJL, Ginzo Kojima devices etc? Any viable stuff other than your stack for someone who is an adult? (23)

• +1
Tangentially speaking @Strike_Poseidon What do you make of the other stuff posted on the natural height growth websites in conjunction with what you suggest LSJL, Ginzo Kojima devices etc? Any viable stuff other than your stack for someone who is an adult? (23)
LSHL would work in theory, Tyler and I have had many extensive conversations

• +1
ok so broscience by Seth Walsh led to this in a nutshell
If you want a safer
Rough estimate of you’re bone age?
LSHL would work in theory, Tyler and I have had many extensive conversations
dimethyldioscin, methyldioscin, 3,7-beta-diosgenin and 7-oxo-diosgenin increases t3 and GH/igf-1 and fgf-2 mRNA Expression simultaneously. This would be really effective bro.

Rough estimate of you’re bone age?
I would assume it is closed at what my current age is/. I don't know details for sure, I am 23 years old and 5'6. I stopped growing around 14 or something. Any mechanical methods that might work? I'll look into that gigantism stuff once more people begin reporting about their experiences here.

• +1