DNA methylation heightmaxxers GTFIH

I would assume it is closed at what my current age is/. I don't know details for sure, I am 23 years old and 5'6. I stopped growing around 14 or something. Any mechanical methods that might work? I'll look into that gigantism stuff once more people begin reporting about their experiences here.
Look at Mr.Wax’s thread he grew about 2cm in a few months but it’s mostly from preventing spinal decompression and he was 26 years old. I would wait a bit on the updates from the people about the stack and I’ve been doing research on dimethyldioscin, methyldioscin, 3,7-beta-diosgenin and 7-oxo-diosgenin which I believe may be as effective or possibly more and possibly can even combine for the ultimate stack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Look at Mr.Wax’s thread he grew about 2cm in a few months but it’s mostly from preventing spinal decompression and he was 26 years old. I would wait a bit on the updates from the people about the stack and I’ve been doing research on dimethyldioscin, methyldioscin, 3,7-beta-diosgenin and 7-oxo-diosgenin which I believe may be as effective or possibly more and possibly can even combine for the ultimate stack.
Hope all goes well with you, update us here, manlets need hope no matter where it is found.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BasedSpinelet257, Solidcoin and 2 others
Hope all goes well with you, update us here, manlets need hope no matter where it is found.
I gotchu man. And yeah haha that is true.

• +1
bro FGF-2 mRNA expression enhancement is just basically upregulating FGF-2 this can be done with the BMP formula from evomuse as it has osthole and ostholes upregulates FGF-2, as for everything else he mentioned, bodily limits would take care of that
My SAM-E + Folic Acid + 6 month supply of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM arrived a few days. I also finally got my aromasin 2 days ago.

Dosages:

SAM-E 2g every 2 days (until June I'll get a job for full supplementation.)

Folic acid 1000mcg ED

Gluco, Chondroitin, MSM a pill ED

Aromasin 25mg x2 a week.

JFL @ me for wasting 250+ euros worth of peptides only to barely achieve anything.
folinic acid instead man, seriously u need meclozine and the BMP formula as well as hexarelin and si wu tang to gain the inch in the month consistently also ur supporsed to take that gluco chondroitin msm after 20-30 minutes of stretching

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bruh567, Deleted member 5521 and JustTrynnaAscend
bro FGF-2 mRNA expression enhancement is just basically upregulating FGF-2 this can be done with the BMP formula from evomuse as it has osthole and ostholes upregulates FGF-2, as for everything else he mentioned, bodily limits would take care of that
Is meclizine necessary? Like would it be as good as having top-tier DNA methylation? I don't feel like taking more experimental chemicals in my body especially to then having to find a good source of BMP as you recommended taking with meclizine. I'd like to build growth plate bone but if the methylation supplements work that would be more than enough, like legit.

folinic acid instead man, seriously u need meclozine and the BMP formula as well as hexarelin and si wu tang to gain the inch in the month consistently also ur supporsed to take that gluco chondroitin msm after 20-30 minutes of stretching
iherb doesn't sell folinic acid, fuark. It's hard buying through Amazon as many of them don't even ship to my country without overly expensive shipping.

Last edited:
Is meclizine necessary? Like would it be as good as having top-tier DNA methylation? I don't feel like taking more experimental chemicals in my body especially to then having to find a good source of BMP as you recommended taking with meclizine. I'd like to build growth plate bone but if the methylation supplements work that would be more than enough, like legit.

iherb doesn't sell folinic acid, fuark. It's hard buying through Amazon as many of them don't even ship to my country without overly expensive shipping.
FGFR3 inhibits many things for longitudinal bone growth, not to mention that inhibition of it's signalling activates the GC-B in CNP. And GC-B is what causes this to happen. Combined with KSBGF's (from BMP formula) will increase cGMP will increase size of growth plate structurally even more. Meaning more MSC's in the hyaline cartilage. EVERYTHING in my stack is important

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 4.25.43 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 4.25.43 pm.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 56
FGFR3 inhibits many things for longitudinal bone growth, not to mention that inhibition of it's signalling activates the GC-B in CNP. And GC-B is what causes this to happen. Combined with KSBGF's (from BMP formula) will increase cGMP will increase size of growth plate structurally even more. Meaning more MSC's in the hyaline cartilage. EVERYTHING in my stack is important
Sounds legit, if you're trying to become 8 feet tall. This in my opinion would be more important for desperate manlets at 18+, if this methylation stuff works then with peptides I would legitimately be growing as much as an inch per month, if not more judging by the anecdotes I've seen here and my own.

Cause like you say yourself by influencing DNA methylation to such degrees we can make ourselves 12 year olds that have just entered puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Sounds legit, if you're trying to become 8 feet tall. This in my opinion would be more important for desperate manlets at 18+, if this methylation stuff works then with peptides I would legitimately be growing as much as an inch per month, if not more judging by the anecdotes I've seen here and my own.

Cause like you say yourself by influencing DNA methylation to such degrees we can make ourselves 12 year olds that have just entered puberty.
you do realise even people who have just entered puberty only gain like an inch every 3 months. I suggest u really do follow my COMPLETE stack advice

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Ahnafdaniel
you do realise even people who have just entered puberty only gain like an inch every 3 months. I suggest u really do follow my COMPLETE stack advice
Just to be clear, Your SAM E does not work for adults right?

If so what is your complete stack for adults with closed plates ty

Bro with peptides I managed to actually grow something (approximately an inch in 5 weeks) at 15.7 and I wasn't even using an AI. Though that must've accelerated my bone age quite a bit tbh ngl!

Anyway when I'm referring to peptides I'll be taking the full stack so I reach 800ng+ levels worth of IGF-1, double that of a 12 year old pubertal child. Btw peptides have been confirmed as the equivalent of 7.5 IU generic HGH so they're not applicable to pubertymaxxer's 5 IU.

tbh ngl I am coping hard I just can't be bothered to find sources and pay additional import tax for my Jewish slaved cucked government, I'll just blast methylation supplements, AIs and GH and get it done with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chemicel and Deleted member 4946
Just to be clear, Your SAM E does not work for adults right?

If so what is your complete stack for adults with closed plates ty
yes it does work for adults https://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com/ this guy gives like 5mg folic acid plus a homeopathic formula to his clients, he has said that no growth was shown without the folic acid

Wtf that's 5000 mcg of folic acid a day Im pretty sure that's dangerous
it is mostly cope not dangerous because most if it didn't absorb, he could've used folinic acid instead, anyway these results are pretty interesting, i have signed up for his trial as well but nothing is getting shipped out as well because of Wuhan flu anyway they only took the folic acid dose once a week

Last edited:

im sure it is at your local pharmacy

This theory seems quite legit

I'm an oldcel and tried to grow with peptides at around 18-19.5 (many years ago now) due to malnourishment in puberty

5'10 father/5'11 in prime w/large bone structure
5'6.5 mother

High shbg and low E

The growth plates in my wrist were still open at 19 and injecting the peptide protocol and height protocol people followed years ago didn't grow me at all. Used mk677 at one point too.

Blood testing showed bottom percentile folic acid & b12 but I only got this tested for the first time in my life at something like 23, last year had my overall methylation calculated w/genome sequencing & it was poorer than average, especially rs1801133 (T;Tcel)

Mental illness kept me low body weight even during this time (hardcore rotting, didn't eat much) tbh MTHFR is brutal for mental illness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 1849
This theory seems quite legit

I'm an oldcel and tried to grow with peptides at around 19/20yo (many years ago now) due to malnourishment in puberty

5'10 father/5'11 in prime w/large bone structure
5'6.5 mother

High shbg and low E

The growth plates in my wrist were still open at 19 and injecting the peptide protocol and height protocol people followed years ago didn't grow me at all. Used mk677 at one point too.

Blood testing showed bottom percentile folic acid & b12 but I only got this tested for the first time in my life at something like 23, last year had my overall methylation calculated w/genome sequencing & it was poorer than average, especially rs1801133 (T;Tcel)

Mental illness kept me low body weight even during this time (hardcore rotting, didn't eat much) tbh MTHFR is brutal for mental illness
this. everybody here read THIS.

this. everybody here read THIS.

I was younger than originally stated as well. I injected peptides in 2014 when I was between 18 and 19 (roughly 18.4) with OPEN plates in my wrists. IIRC wrists are one of the first plates to close? I have the xray somewhere but cbf finding it, this shit is too much weaponized black pill for me in one lifetime

I had a pretty shitty diet due to massive depression & struggling to cope with my frame, the mental illness partly brought on by being so deficient in folate and b12.

Seems like if I had been born a few years later or at least lucked out with good parental or nutritionist advice on how crucial b12 & folate supps were, I could have grown beyond my current height (181cm) and avoided some pain along the way. Maybe this type of recommendation was available 6 years ago but I sure as hell didn't know about it. Most DNA based nutrition has only recently come into the spotlight.

My advice to anyone going through puberty would be to try anything you can that's documented to help with growth, or is at least safe to take & may help. You don't wanna get stuck below your genetic potential, and you definitely don't want to look like I do in your later years. Fulfilling healthy growth and being healthy in the present moment = legit the most important things in existence

edit: I've been aware of how to measure height accurately since I was 16/17 as well. Haven't grown since I was 17.5, been 181cm since then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Heightmaxxing is easy as fuck as a teenager. You need just knowledge and some money. If you are 15, gaining 10cm is not so hard.
JFL because I'm 23

Heightmaxxing is easy as fuck as a teenager. You need just knowledge and some money. If you are 15, gaining 10cm is not so hard.
JFL because I'm 23
bro get on my stack anyway, im sure you can put out max 4 inches after a year of continuously doing it

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
As many of you know fellow heightmaxxers know, folate is an important step in methylation. (whether this is very significant in height during late puberty remains to be seen). So many of us have taken to taking folic acid in order to increase folate and subsequently endogenous SAM-e. However the enzyme responsible for converting folate into the metabolically active methylfolate(which is what converts into SAM-e downstream), Methylenetetrahydrofolate is subject to be non functioning at full efficiency because of a relatively common genetic polymorphism. namely being
homozygous for C677T atr s1801133. This is why I propose skipping this useless enzyme and taking the methylfolate metabolite if you have this issue.. if you dont know if you do, why not play it safe?
View attachment 402720
its over for my shitty allele..

@Strike_Poseidon
Does this mean that Niacin can potentially fuck up your growth because it can cause methylation problems?

bro get on my stack anyway, im sure you can put out max 4 inches after a year of continuously doing it

wouldnt want this without the appropriate frame to go with it tbh.

Are you saying this will grow the body frame too?

Does this mean that Niacin can potentially fuck up your growth because it can cause methylation problems?
i don’t think so, even if it does I don’t think it’s significant.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 6892
i don’t think so, even if it does I don’t think it’s significant.
bro im still waiting on the study where sam-e overdose gave someone merucry poisoning or autism or people who are naturally hypermethylated have mercury poisoning or autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 5521
bro im still waiting on the study where sam-e overdose gave someone merucry poisoning or autism or people who are naturally hypermethylated have mercury poisoning or autism
I'm interested in the stack but from what I've seen you recommend not to lift while on it, why?

• +1
I'm interested in the stack but from what I've seen you recommend not to lift while on it, why?
because the GH that gets secreted in your body will put muscle repair as it's main priority and so it will give localised effect there instead of contributing to your height

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1973, JustTrynnaAscend and 1 other person
because the GH that gets secreted in your body will put muscle repair as it's main priority and so it will give localised effect there instead of contributing to your height

I also saw xcrunner said you cant masturbate because it messes up GH or something is that true Ive been nutting once a day

• +1
I also saw xcrunner said you cant masturbate because it messes up GH or something is that true Ive been nutting once a day
it decreases FGF-2 in your bones man and neurotransmitter overexpression in your brain will affect how well other things get stimulated as it has to signal to the hypothalamus (like GH for example)

Not only that, it will make your bones very weak. join the NoFap community

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 9.26.41 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 9.26.41 am.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 54
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 5521
it decreases FGF-2 in your bones man and neurotransmitter overexpression in your brain will affect how well other things get stimulated as it has to signal to the hypothalamus (like GH for example)

I don’t care about the fapppng, and I certainly see you’re reason for not lifting. What about body weight exercises/calisthenics which I know still cause muscle tear and need to repair but what’s you’re opinion on this? It’s just very hard to stop lifting completely when you’re an athlete in shape, and rely on you’re strength/physique.

I don’t care about the fapppng, and I certainly see you’re reason for not lifting. What about body weight exercises/calisthenics which I know still cause muscle tear and need to repair but what’s you’re opinion on this? It’s just very hard to stop lifting completely when you’re an athlete in shape, and rely on you’re strength/physique.
well man you have to sacrifice some in the short term to gain more in the long term

• +1
well man you have to sacrifice some in the short term to gain more in the long term
Thinking the same, already blasting almost the full stack tomorrow the other 2 essentials will be here in a few days.

:lul: :lul::lul: Im think im done lurking these height forums

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4946 and Bruh567

day 115 here tbh but i'm oldcel so jfl at me

how old are you fuckers. You're so lucky to be blessed with this shit at a young age.

what is the stack?
Sorry but after reading most of your posts I still don't get it, what's your stack? And what dosages?
We'd love you to make a post about it both on dosages and effectiveness

Sorry but after reading most of your posts I still don't get it, what's your stack? And what dosages?
We'd love you to make a post about it both on dosages and effectiveness
no i am not doing that lmfao too many lurkers here

jfl, you dont seem to really understand the biochem behind this. its seems you're just regurgitating what someone told you tbh. SAM-E would actually help detoxing mercury and it wouldn't give someone mercury poisoning, mercury is a fucking element you chemical reactions cant create a new elements (disregarding extreme nuclear reactions). there is a good paper on this called the role of folate methylation in the detoxing of heavy metals.. i suggest you read it. Im becoming more and more skeptical of how much methylation will help in growth, ill try it out myself and report back.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Piro and Deleted member 4946
jfl, you dont seem to really understand the biochem behind this. its seems you're just regurgitating what someone told you tbh. SAM-E would actually help detoxing mercury and it wouldn't give someone mercury poisoning, mercury is a fucking element you chemical reactions cant create a new elements (disregarding extreme nuclear reactions). there is a good paper on this called the role of folate methylation in the detoxing of heavy metals.. i suggest you read it. Im becoming more and more skeptical of how much methylation will help in growth, ill try it out myself and report back.

He wasn’t saying that it would cause mercury poisoning; that was sarcasm directed at the person that insinuated that it might.

• +1
He wasn’t saying that it would cause mercury poisoning; that was sarcasm directed at the person that insinuated that it might.
"bro im still waiting on the study"
I was talking about this... you dont need a study you can discredit the claims immidiately with a very surface level chemistry knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, TheEndHasNoEnd and BasedSpinelet257
I was talking about this... you dont need a study you can discredit the claims immidiately with a very surface level chemistry knowledge.

I get what you’re saying; still, he was being sarcastic in saying that because it obviously wouldn’t do anything of the sort. I think we’re on the same page.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5521
m8 I was asking Mr seth Walsh for a study on how SAM dependent methylation can cause mercury poisoning or autism as that is what he claims. also methylation is the single most important regulator for growth

Last edited:
  • +1