DNP Weight Loss Update (5LB in 3 days) (With logs)

huracaan

huracaan

Iron
Again, ignore my weight, I wont be like this soon.

So far I've been really happy on DNP, the heat can become tough, but seeing results this quickly is like doing a line of coke, its addicting. I can see the fat falling off of me daily.

Logs:
IMG 4568

Any questions please ask and I'll try to answer.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel, 9898 and 4x4rr
13.4lbs down in 11 days, about 1.2lb a day doing NOTHING. I get about 3000 steps a day.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel and 4x4rr
13.4lbs down in 11 days, about 1.2lb a day doing NOTHING. I get about 3000 steps a day.
Hey mirin the progress n considering doin this too, how old are u tho? I'm not tryna stunt my growth like I'm taking tren or sum shit.

Miring.

Imagine not using DNP for weight loss in 2024. Instead retards are jacking their fucking hearts up with clenbuterol and giving themselves leukemia with Cardarine

Meanwhile DNP is neurogenic, mitogenic, anticatabolic, sensitizes insulin and releases a shit tonne of PUFA.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel, Sub5kang and Blonde
Miring.

Imagine not using DNP for weight loss in 2024. Instead retards are jacking their fucking hearts up with clenbuterol and giving themselves leukemia with Cardarine

Meanwhile DNP is neurogenic, mitogenic, anticatabolic, sensitizes insulin and releases a shit tonne of PUFA.
Too scared to burn alive from inside 😣

Hey mirin the progress n considering doin this too, how old are u tho? I'm not tryna stunt my growth like I'm taking tren or sum shit.
I’m 18, turned in March of this year. I’m 5’11 so hoenstly im fine, as long as my place isn’t too bad my height won’t be a problem.

Miring.

Exactly, people see that 33 people OD’d on it and immediately think it’s like popping a cyanide pill. Just take 200-300mg on your first dose and you will get comfy with the heat. I’m slowly learning to deal with the heat and it’s like a mf superpower

Exactly, people see that 33 people OD’d on it and immediately think it’s like popping a cyanide pill. Just take 200-300mg on your first dose and you will get comfy with the heat. I’m slowly learning to deal with the heat and it’s like a mf superpower
500-600mg mogs hard. But yeah I agree

Only subhumans overdose on it, it's essentially impossible if you aren't clinically retarded

Where to get it in UK? And I heard you can get cooked

500-600mg mogs hard. But yeah I agree

Only subhumans overdose on it, it's essentially impossible if you aren't clinically retarded
Where to get in UK

Some say it kills you some say you gotta be a retard for that theres no middle

Some say it kills you some say you gotta be a retard for that theres no middle
The reality of DNP is that it just makes you hot and lazy.

Personally, losing FAT this quickly is insane, I’ll take my chances with DNP because losing 1lb+ a day doing nothing is unbeatable.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Angutoid
Did you get loose skin cuz of high rate of burning fat. Also can’t find sources for dnp

Miring.

is that big Lenny in avi?

nigga you just lost water you couldve lost uif you stpped carbs you fat fuck dnp is so fucking toxic you could literraly die even tren is safer like nigga try t3 clen keto diet and if your a rich cell use ozempic like nigga go just type dnp bodybuilding everyone hates it no one use it
Again, ignore my weight, I wont be like this soon.

So far I've been really happy on DNP, the heat can become tough, but seeing results this quickly is like doing a line of coke, its addicting. I can see the fat falling off of me daily.

Logs: View attachment 3187657

Any questions please ask and I'll try to answer.
k

nigga you just lost water you couldve lost uif you stpped carbs you fat fuck dnp is so fucking toxic you could literraly die even tren is safer like nigga try t3 clen keto diet and if your a rich cell use ozempic like nigga go just type dnp bodybuilding everyone hates it no one use it

k
Not water weight, I started my weight loss before taking DNP. Ozempic stops your stomach from working correctly. DNP is worth it. Obviously it’s toxic but so is anything else your taking for quick fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
what are the side effects of dnp bad and good

what are the side effects of dnp bad and good
Bad:
Heat
Lethargy
Shortness of breath
Extreme sweating
Tired
Laziness
Yellow cum (true im not kidding)

Good:
Lose like 1lb a day

• +1
Reactions: pandac
In the UK they made it a regulated poison in October 2023, it’s a lot harder to get now. You need a loicense for that now. Absolute nanny state the UK, needs to be binned
So many substances are illegal in uk it’s so trash compared to USA when it common to having to head like this available

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel
So many substances are illegal in uk it’s so trash compared to USA when it common to having to head like this available
Literally just the YouKay too, rest of the Anglosphere doesn’t care. Country is run by schoolmarms regulating your every move