DNRD fags are useless parasites to this site and need to be banned

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Mistral
Everytime I read a good thread that’s a little long, the first comment is always some fag like moggathon saying DNRD like a little bitch. What do these niggas contribute? They’re useless little fags who don’t get any attention or any hoes so they cope by being insufferable fags on this site. We need a rule against this.

INB4 DNRD fags

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: emo, Xangsane, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
dnrd niggy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Allornothing, nope and 5 others
Show me a band
DNRD

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and The Grinch
Everytime I read a good thread that’s a little long, the first comment is always some fag like moggathon saying DNRD like a little bitch. What do these niggas contribute? They’re useless little fags who don’t get any attention or any hoes so they cope by being insufferable fags on this site. We need a rule against this.

INB4 DNRD fags
Nobody on this site gets goes dumbass

Not a single subatomic particle

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and gigell
OP is right. They are parasites who contribute nothing to the forum.

INB4 DNRD fags
DNRD

INB4 DNRD fags
I fully agree with you

It’s an easy rep farm tactic for them.

INB4 DNRD fags
Did read tbh