Do any other manlet follow around gigamanlets whenever they see them?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Was just at a grocery store. Saw a 5'2 guy. I was a good head above him. He wasn't even Nike Airmaxxing. I guess at that height you just give up. He had a HTN face but there is no face at that height.

I was finished with my shopping but just followed him around to assert my superiority. I did it subconsciously. There must be an inner drive in me that wants to mog despite being a manlet myself. He was shopping in the vegan section (cuck) explains his height tbh. He started looking back at me and at that point I stopped. Felt good. It genuinely feels good as this is what 6'2 guys feel like walking around.

@looksmaxxing223 @JohnDoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, solohunter99, JohnDoe and 19 others
i think ur alone on this one bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, JohnDoe, PROMETHEUS and 14 others
Was just at a grocery store. Saw a 5'2 guy. I was a good head above him. He wasn't even Nike Airmaxxing. I guess at that height you just give up. He had a HTN face but there is no face at that height.

I was finished with my shopping but just followed him around to assert my superiority. I did it subconsciously. There must be an inner drive in me that wants to mog despite being a manlet myself. He was shopping in the vegan section (cuck) explains his height tbh. He started looking back at me and at that point I stopped. Felt good. It genuinely feels good as this is what 6'2 guys feel like walking around.

@looksmaxxing223 @JohnDoe
there's a 5'0 guy in my college with a full grown beard, i tower over him at 5'7. i feel bad for him cause he was like htn too and balding

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, MA_ascender, iloveboobs and 2 others
b-b- blud is a menace to society 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sub0, iloveboobs and 3 others
No but u just gave me the idea

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SecularIslamist and iloveboobs
Weren't you complaining about getting heightmogged by tall Europeans? :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel, SecularIslamist and 2 others
😂😂😂😂😂 OP literally following 5'2ers to get the adrenaline rush of being the ALPHA MALE OF THE GROUP

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Weren't you complaining about getting heightmogged by tall Europeans? :feelskek:

he might be a manlet to europeans, but in that grocery store, he was height mogging a first generation 3rd world immigrant. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing, SecularIslamist, Just a Mogger and 2 others
5'2 as a guy is basically a disability

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and GreekGenes
Next step:

Literally buying tickets to Seoul to replicate this feeling around short gooklets.

"aaaaw, you're so tall GreekGenes-ssi!"

"look at him! He's a 5'10 giant!"

"they must call you titan where you're from, no!?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, looksmaxxing223, Just a Mogger and 1 other person
Yeah, @i_love_roosters does.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist, looksmaxxing223 and iloveboobs
Next step:

Literally buying tickets to Seoul to replicate this feeling around short gooklets.

Seoul is tallfag central

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and iloveboobs
Next step:

you are prolly gonna get mogged tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Next step:

Lmao northen chinese and South Korean are 5’10+

Goodluck with that

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, iloveboobs and Just a Mogger
Seoul is tallfag central
Just wait for me to throw my heel-pain-inducing 2 inch lifts in there and make the average yeoja in Seoul cum for me

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
 38498117 aa40 43da b9d7 f894ab1fa065

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, looksmaxxing223, Diarrhoea and 4 others
Just wait for me to throw my heel-pain-inducing 2 inch lifts in there and make the average yeoja in Seoul cum for me
U gotta mog by at least 7 inches in height and 3 in dick
Its the inches

Well I never visited these countries and was saying in that thread I won't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
I feel like a giant in mexican areas here and I'm like 181 or 182 cm

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Saint Casanova
Bro had to go to an ethnic store to experience what it feels like to mog someone :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Suns9999
Bro had to go to an ethnic store to experience what it feels like to mog someone :lul::lul:
This was Tesco. He was actually white.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
@Gengar @i_love_roosters thanks for bumping my thread :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Ur lucky my 6 2 self didn’t come and slap u on ur balding head stop manlet shaming bongobrah @Gengar

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
Yeah because you don't live in the west.
I use to live on a turbo rich and high class off-shore island but I decided to move back home where life is a lot better. Most of my neighbours here are actually Dutch, Belgian, British, etc. There's a large influx of westerners in EE (Bulgaria in particular) due to filth like you occupying their countries. My closest neighbours are British and they moved here cuz Pakis swarmed their neighbourhood

Ur lucky my 6 2 self didn’t come and slap u on ur balding head boyo stop manlet shaming bongobrah @Gengar
Ma sha Allah, great height bhai. Is that with or without shoes on?

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I use to live on a turbo rich and high class off-shore island but I decided to move back home where life is a lot better. Most of my neighbours here are actually Dutch, Belgian, British, etc. There's a large influx of westerners in EE (Bulgaria in particular) due to filth like you occupying their countries. My closest neighbours are British and they moved here cuz Pakis swarmed their neighbourhood
Turkroach cope. You're a manlet living in a shithole.

They're not supposed to be, no. So if your cock is aesthetic that makes it mogger AF by default. :Comfy:
What if it’s big and kinda ugly?

Ma sha Allah, great height bhai. Is that with or without shoes on?
With air maxes and 7 inches of lifts and stilts

Jk bhai yh barefoot 🦶

@i_love_roosters brits aren’t that tall y are u flexing I feel like a giant 99 percent of the time in public :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
What if it’s big and kinda ugly?
Well as long as it's not small and ugly like this turkroach manlet @i_love_roosters 's dick is, then you got no issue.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Ur lucky my 6 2 self didn’t come and slap u on ur balding head stop manlet shaming bongobrah @Gengar
I'm not balding. I'm pretty sure I lift more than you :feelshah:

Always ground and pound tallfags :feelsgood:

• JFL
Well as long as it's not small and ugly like this turkroach manlet @i_love_roosters 's dick is, then you got no issue.
Funny how you complimented it's aesthetics and size :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

With air maxes and 7 inches of lifts and stilts

Jk bhai yh barefoot 🦶

@i_love_roosters brits aren’t that tall y are u flexing I feel like a giant 99 percent of the time in public :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Mirin hard bhai. And he's not British, he's half turkroach half Bulgarian. Aka fully ethnic. You made this seething manlet with an ugly small cock @i_love_roosters feel better by calling him British. :lul::lul:

• JFL