Do cigarettes change a feminine face?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I notice that women who smoke tend to develop masculine features over time. Some start to grow hairs on their face, all of them get deeper voices and seem to get a more robust looking face.

Does that apply to men and do men with feminine faces develop more masculine ones?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I notice that women who smoke tend to develop masculine features over time. Some start to grow hairs on their face, all of them get deeper voices and seem to get a more robust looking face.

Does that apply to men and do men with feminine faces develop more masculine ones?
I've noticed a lot of women smoker has hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, .*my*. and Deleted member 21736

There is no correlation with smoking cigarettes and them influencing the bones to the face in such an extent.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
>woman
>over time becoming more masculine
Yeah bro it’s definitely the cigarettes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin and .*my*.
There is no correlation with smoking cigarettes and them influencing the bones to the face in such an extent.
Not bones. Fat, muscles, hair and overall look

Not bones. Fat, muscles, hair and overall look
Well getting a deeper voice is being caused by the toxic elements of the smoke harming your vocal cords, the robust face is a sign of aging and the cheeks

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Screenshot 20230213 140620 TachiyomiJ2K