Do custom malar infraorbital implants help the lower eye area too?

Swole bravo

Swole bravo

Bronze
I’m getting them with Yarem. But I’m getting very subtle 3.5mm MAX in anterior projection and 1.5mm in lateral. Does having a saddle on the implant help your lower eye lid and make it more rejuvenated and or raise it?does anyone know how much they actually help the eye area or is it all cope.

@herring @Saiyan @RealSurgerymax @SurgerySoon @randomvanish @Wallenberg @Gandy @Sergio-OMS @Win200
@Gaia262
@alfonsi
@NegativeNorwood
@Aesthetics_III

I have CT scans and I meet with him next week. They’re for both malar and infraorbitals but we already know that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
yeah of course
I spoke with yarem, and he told me my scans show good forward growth and I’m a good candidate for the mid face implants. Does this look right. Thanks for the answer, so i should make sure I have a saddle.

Attachments

• A34AA5B3-AA7F-42E9-8D3F-ACA128420170.jpeg
    A34AA5B3-AA7F-42E9-8D3F-ACA128420170.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 0DB53F49-E900-402E-B136-B2A0097636B7.jpeg
    0DB53F49-E900-402E-B136-B2A0097636B7.jpeg
  • 73C2135C-A069-4FB3-B0E2-978EF108C22E.jpeg
    73C2135C-A069-4FB3-B0E2-978EF108C22E.jpeg
  • 84C46E55-464E-4CD0-9EA3-D5AF24DDB9EA.jpeg
    84C46E55-464E-4CD0-9EA3-D5AF24DDB9EA.jpeg
I’m getting them with Yarem. But I’m getting very subtle 3.5mm MAX in anterior projection and 1.5mm in lateral. Does having a saddle on the implant help your lower eye lid and make it more rejuvenated and or raise it?does anyone know how much they actually help the eye area or is it all cope.
Yep it does, I got mine as well which had a saddle 10 days ago.
Best decision of my life.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and cutecel
Yep it does, I got mine as well which had a saddle 10 days ago.
Best decision of my life.
Can you send me your design and post op? I’m trying to make sure I do it right the first time. Did you go to yarem.

• +1
Reactions: Realism
Can you send me your design and post op? I’m trying to make sure I do it right the first time. Did you go to yarem.
Results looked amazing 10 days in. Just want to let everyone know. Holy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: chip
What was the projection? My design is 5mm max and 2.5 lateral.
Realism the user projection was 3mm give or take I think. But you can message him and ask for more details. He was cool and showed me his results. His implants look great. I don’t want to release any info he wouldn’t want me too.

Realism the user projection was 3mm give or take I think. But you can message him and ask for more details. He was cool and showed me his results. His implants look great. I don’t want to release any info he wouldn’t want me too.
I messaged. I am doing the same surgery very soon if you wanna compare designs, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jade and Swole bravo
@Swole bravo
You didn't get a CT scan; you got a CBCT which is different. That can be a problem when designing your cheek implants.

The people I work with would not accept that. However, in your case, subpar silicon implants might not be an issue because silicon does not have to be exact.

Some of the famous surgeons I know use standard implants, cut them according to your 3d printed cheeks, and call them custom. It works because silicone is malleable.

Hey, the doctor pays $300 for them, and the patient pays 10K for a piece of silicon that will inevitably erode the bone. Nice!

The dip or shallow part you see on the zygomatic area of the bone is NOT your (problem). You have already made a few mistakes and counting.

1-You have started to justify your doctor by saying he has "help" from another fellow.

2-You have already accepted that your zygomatic bone looks deficient because another guy said so here, and you, of course, agreed because, in your mind, that is the "problem."

3- You have a poor-quality CBCT.

4- You are ruining possible future relationships whenever you want to fix your problem. (with me)

5- You don't want help from these guys or me; you only want to hear what you told yourself long ago.

6- Everyone and their mother have told you that silicon is bad for you, but somehow you believe otherwise.

7- There is a post here where an experienced guy talks about how two guys were being operated on the same day, and he got an infection with Dr. Y. Would it happen to you? Likely not.

8- You probably think that a lot of money means good quality.

9- Should you go to Dr. Y? Sure. But you already talked to him, and you are terrified about the design, and you're asking immature, disrespectful kids about "saddle" and 1'5 MMs here and there is sad.

The 1.5 mm will be irrelevant when your bones erode from the implant.

10- Do I wish you the best? Of course. However, at this point, you are demonstrating that you aren't capable of making sound decisions. It is not an opinion - it is a fact based on your incapability to make decisions when you have all data and information at hand.

These subpar implants and surgery will cost you three times more than what I (a person with money) would ever pay these days.

If you don't like your results, you will be in debt up the ya'hoo once again because you aren't getting any assurances.

You have insurance for your phone, but not for surgery?

Mmm, not good, my man!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392