Do ethnics think that they are invading the west and getting revenge?

Bliisk

Bliisk

Bronze
Title

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, beefliverontop and nathan
I mean technically western countries are actively selling them guns to make profit off the war so makes sense

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Acion, WeiWei and 5 others
yeah i like to spread my pakistani genes

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn, Roquefort, Alt Number 3 and 18 others
I mean technically western countries are actively selling them guns to make profit off the war so makes sense
I should be more clear. I meant in terms of Immigration.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and beefliverontop
The j3ws put the ethnics in west on purpose so they breed with white niggas and every becomes 90 iq
Thats the perfect iq where they can control us and at the same time we can takw care of our selves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Copenheimer, k99 and 6 others
yeah i like to spread my pakistani genes
Doesn't the Pakistani population have the highest rates of incest in the world?

• JFL
Reactions: Acion and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
Yeah, I've seen that sentiment a lot in Instagram reels and jewtube comment sections. Not only as vengeance for colonialism but also the nothingburger wars in the Middle East

• +1
Reactions: Bliisk
Yeah, I've seen that sentiment a lot in Instagram reels and jewtube comment sections. Not only as vengeance for colonialism but also the nothingburger wars in the Middle East
Now legally speaking, if illegal men show up on the shores of my nation claiming they are here for "revenge" and that they are "taking over", Am I allowed to take that as a serious act of war on my country and kill them?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
As an ethnic No , they just want a better life

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
As an ethnic No , they just want a better life
So why not defend and build their own countries to have a better life?
Hey, If I wanted a better life I could move into the backyard of a millionaires mansion and say that it's a human right that I enjoy his luxury too since it's me having a "better life".

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Its for a better life . And you dislike jews so you should be happy about that

The j3ws put the ethnics in west on purpose so they breed with white niggas and every becomes 90 iq
Thats the perfect iq where they can control us and at the same time we can takw care of our selves
If ethnics take over then israel turns into dust

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Hey, If I wanted a better life I could move into the backyard of a millionaires mansion and say that it's a human right that I enjoy his luxury too since it's me having a "better life".
It's not like that , it's not simple like that , maybe after 1000 years but not now , you really don't understand how hard it is in third world countries , only the very poor immigrate and when they do they always fix themselves and have a great life

It's not like that , it's not simple like that , maybe after 1000 years but not now , you really don't understand how hard it is in third world countries , only the very poor immigrate and when they do they always fix themselves and have a great life

"only the very poor immigrate and when they do they always fix themselves and have a great life"
Yeah, If they manage to get off the boats alive without the men raping them to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Debetro
Its for a better life . And you dislike jews so you should be happy about that
"A better life" what does that mean exactly? Most immigrants I see are fucking overweight and don't do anything except Uber eats. It's not like they were exactly starving to death or couldn't find water (Gaza is an exception).

Just admit that they cannot be bothered with making their own society better and give up.
That is the ultimate form of cowardice and betrayal to ones self and nation.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Debetro
View attachment 3117732
"only the very poor immigrate and when they do they always fix themselves and have a great life"
Yeah, If they manage to get off the boats alive without the men raping them to death.
Do you think those represent me ? why do you show me these, do you think you will affect me with those ? because I am not represented by them nor I respect them nor care about them , criminals and bad people around the world exist everywhere , do you think I'll go to western countries and start raping?

• JFL
Reactions: kingNash
No body cares about revenge and all thr sfcel autism irl. People just want to move to a place with better opportunities ethnics do joke about it but they just want to live a better life as simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ryuken and Henry Rollins
"A better life" what does that mean exactly? Most immigrants I see are fucking overweight and don't do anything except Uber eats. It's not like they were exactly starving to death or couldn't find water (Gaza is an exception).

Just admit that they cannot be bothered with making their own society better and give up.
That is the ultimate form of cowardice and betrayal to ones self.
They arent starving in gaza in some places like yemen they are starving. In non western society are unstable ,lack of jobs worse food and etc.

Because unstable society and corrupt society are super hard to fix . Yoi can still belive immigration is bad ypu shouldn't belive the childish notion that they wanna destoy it

By that logic Europeans should have stayed in fucking Europe and fixed it unlike running away to America like pussies

• JFL
Reactions: Bliisk
Do you think those represent me ? why do you show me these, do you think you will affect me with those ? because I am not represented by them nor I respect them nor care about them , criminals and bad people around the world exist everywhere , do you think I'll go to western countries and start raping?
"criminals and bad people around the world exist everywhere" But the majority happen to come from the middle east, Africa & India.

Hmmm.. I wonder what caused such a massive spike?
You and your culture, Not religion, Your fucking disgusting Culture is what is causing all of this shit. Your people are fundamentally incompatible with western society.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
"criminals and bad people around the world exist everywhere" But the majority happen to come from the middle east, Africa & India.
View attachment 3117752
You and your culture, Not religion, Your fucking disgusting Culture is what is causing all of this shit. Your people are fundamentally incompatible with western society.
EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them though? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class. The only immigration that you must be against is illegal immigration. Legal immigrants who come to the west with a VISA actually benefit the economy

By that logic Europeans should have stayed in fucking Europe and fixed it unlike running away to America like pussies
except that they wanted to explore and conquer, Not run away from being mogged by other races jfl.

except that they wanted to explore and conquer, Not run away from being mogged by other races jfl.
Meds and Slavs were literally leaving shit conditions in Europe such as losing wars or being poor as shit. Nothing different. Even the Puritans weren't conquerors, they were literally leaving what they perceived to be shit conditions living under British rule. Thinking you have greener pastures ahead doesn't change the fact conditions were shit when you left.

EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them though? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class. The only immigration that you must be against is illegal immigration. Legal immigrants who come to the west with a VISA actually benefit the economy
"because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot."

??? claim their spot ???
What is this? are you trolling?

"They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary."

GVSVdfQWgAAuRmU

ahh. so they are like children yes? ohhhh they can't control their emotions? thats okay. there there you want a pat on the back and a milk bottle?
Grow up. Everyone has free will.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Debetro
it's purposely made to have economic failure and war/bloodshed, doesn't matter how much you try the jews will put other jews in power to make the country weak and never move forward, just like how they control your borders, and the wars you agreed to do bidding for

so both of their enemies, will have a war, and won't gain power (the one's they have full control [west/europe], and the one's they have not so much control)

it's literally harder for immigrants to enter countries similar to them, literally apping as a refugee to go to sweden would be easier jfl

it's normal for humans to want to evolve and be better

nigga thinks its a marvel movie, everyone lives happily ever after after being eviscerated by hellfire missiles everyday for a decade :feelskek:
View attachment 3117752

lmao immigrants that enter en masse are shit everywhere, it's not culture or religion, they are the worst batch and mostly military aged men, they have more vigor to want to survive, so of course most of these immigrants were already bound to be rapists, criminals, thugs use your brain retarded ass nigger, if they entered via normal immigration that only counts special immigrants with achievements non of this shit would happen.

you have nothing to blame but yourself for submitting to the one's that control you, you reap what you sow...

Biggest nose

Meds and Slavs were literally leaving shit conditions in Europe such as losing wars or being poor as shit. Nothing different. Even the Puritans weren't conquerors, they were literally leaving what they perceived to be shit conditions living under British rule. Thinking you have greener pastures ahead doesn't change the fact conditions were shit when you left.
"Meds and Slavs were literally leaving shit conditions in Europe".... to other European countries?

"Meds and Slavs were literally leaving shit conditions in Europe".... to other European countries?
What are you even asking nigger?

I'm talking about America. Lots of poorcel Europoors came here due to being mogged in their shithole countries

What are you even asking nigger?

I'm talking about America. Lots of poorcel Europoors came here due to being mogged in their shithole countries
Low iqcel
They are moving from one western society to another. same values, manners and genetics.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
"because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot."

??? claim their spot ???
What is this? are you trolling?

"They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary."

View attachment 3117769

ahh. so they are like children yes? ohhhh they can't control their emotions? thats okay. ther there you want a pat on the back and a milk bottle?
Grow up. Everyone has free will.
The fact that they have free will is exactly why they resort to a life of crime nigga

The fact that they have free will is exactly why they resort to a life of crime nigga
Yeah, and not working as a humble 7-11 cashier? is this what they travelled oceans for... a life of crime.
speaks volumes in itself mate.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
it's purposely made to have economic failure and war/bloodshed, doesn't matter how much you try the jews will put other jews in power to make the country weak and never move forward, just like how they control your borders, and the wars you agreed to do bidding for

so both of their enemies, will have a war, and won't gain power (the one's they have full control [west/europe], and the one's they have not so much control)

it's literally harder for immigrants to enter countries similar to them, literally apping as a refugee to go to sweden would be easier jfl

it's normal for humans to want to evolve and be better

nigga thinks its a marvel movie, everyone lives happily ever after after being eviscerated by hellfire missiles everyday for a decade :feelskek:

lmao immigrants that enter en masse are shit everywhere, it's not culture or religion, they are the worst batch and mostly military aged men, they have more vigor to want to survive, so of course most of these immigrants were already bound to be rapists, criminals, thugs use your brain retarded ass nigger, if they entered via normal immigration that only counts special immigrants with achievements non of this shit would happen.

View attachment 3117758View attachment 3117759

you have nothing to blame but yourself for submitting to the one's that control you, you reap what you sow...

View attachment 3117768
I have not submitted to anyone except God, the difference between me and the fleeing cowards is that I stay and fight for my own country, even if I die.

Not a single shot landed against me and I utterly destroyed these cowards.
What happens when Israel expands outwards and the Muslim countries and population do nothing?
Ancient Arab Muslims were far from cowards. They were warriors like my Anglo ancestors. Now look at their progeny fleeing to the very same people that are bombing their countries. Shame on you all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Immigrants are extremely pathetic, people should dedicate their lives serving their countries.

What happens when Israel expands outwards and the Muslim countries and population do nothing?
Ancient Arab Muslims were far from cowards. They were warriors like my Anglo ancestors. Now look at their progeny fleeing to the very same people that are bombing their countries. Shame on you all.
only low iq cowards flee, you see moggers with jihadist spirit fighting in palestine,lebanon,syria,iraq,yemen,iran like high t bulls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Deleted member 78207 and Bliisk
Immigrants are extremely low iq, people should dedicate their lives serving their countries.

only low iq cowards flee, you see moggers with jihadist spirit fighting in palestine,lebanon,syria,iraq,yemen,iran fighting like high t bulls.
It's quite a shame that the warriors of Allah are not the ones having 8+ kids per couple, but instead it is the fat, liberal-Muslim couples instead.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and vaseqmoherad
I have not submitted to anyone except God, the difference between me and the fleeing cowards is that I stay and fight for my own country, even if I die.
Yeah, and not working as a humble 7-11 cashier? is this what they travelled oceans for... a life of crime.
speaks volumes in itself mate.
that's cool and all, but in history when there is war, a chunk of the population always runs to safety, which in this case the only borders that are open, are the western hemisphere :feelsokman: shit is normal

true, we are the biggest threat to the jewish satanic empire, but there's more of a chance we return to our former glory days than the west ever will, there are so many militant groups dedicating their lives, training rebels, spreading info, something is happening, from what i see noone is going against your jewish leaders physically, it's just math, there is no % if you don't try

if you send your shekel bought leaders to hell, everything will go back to normal, people can go back to their own countries with no threats of oncoming war etc

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
you can't expect things to go back to normal from now on, whatever voting system, party, group, all bought with shekels

that's cool and all, but in history when there is war, a chunk of the population always runs to safety, which in this case the only borders that are open, are the western hemisphere :feelsokman: shit is normal

true, we are the biggest threat to the jewish satanic empire, but there's more of a chance we return to our former glory days than the west ever will, there are so many militant groups dedicating their lives, training rebels, spreading info, something is happening, from what i see noone is going against your jewish leaders physically, it's just math, there is no % if you don't try

if you send your shekel bought leaders to hell, everything will go back to normal, people can go back to their own countries with no threats of oncoming war etc
You say that "there's more of a chance we return to our former glory days than the west ever will," yet your own neighboring muslim countries won't let you in.

and no, you are not the biggest threat to Jews. Whites are.

You say that "there's more of a chance we return to our former glory days than the west ever will," yet your own neighboring muslim countries won't let you in.

and no, you are not the biggest threat to Jews. Whites are.
yes? because there's still war, there's still local militant groups fighting under the banner of god

i don't see anything in the west, seems like they have just accepted the goyim bubble

i asked this question to a retard here the other day and he just sent me some satanic neonazi groups that were obviously cia assets :lul:, and the fact that they have done nothing is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
View attachment 3117752
Belgium killed 5 million in Congo, France massacred 1.5 million in Algeria, other thousands in African countries,Spain eliminated ethnic groups and regions in south America, Italy murdered thousands in Libya and Ethiopia, does that mean they have a disgusting culture ? Or they are fundamentally flawed?

Belgium killed 5 million in Congo, France massacred 1.5 million in Algeria, other thousands in African countries,Spain eliminated ethnic groups and regions in south America, Italy murdered thousands in Libya and Ethiopia, does that mean they have a disgusting culture ? Or they are fundamentally flawed?
We are talking about the present and we did not go into their countries seeking refuge from war.
This does not invalidate my argument.

yes? because there's still war, there's still local militant groups fighting under the banner of god

i don't see anything in the west, seems like they have just accepted the goyim bubble

i asked this question to a retard here the other day and he just sent me some satanic neonazi groups that were obviously cia assets :lul:, and the fact that they have done nothing is crazy
"yes? because there's still war, there's still local militant groups fighting under the banner of god"

I'm pretty sure if Switzerland was at war, other European countries would let them in.
What does that say about your people?

And no, We have not accepted the Goyim bubble, The majority of whites were unaware of it until very recently.

We are talking about the present and we did not go into their countries seeking refuge from war.
This does not invalidate my argument
Your argument is the culture and the fundamental mindset of the people and what causing it , save Europe kids always lose here

Your argument is the culture and the fundamental mindset of the people and what causing it , save Europe kids always lose here
our culture is war very clearly, Your culture is fleeing and then killing and raping women in the host nation.

We are honest about it, You are deceptive.

our culture is war very clearly, Your culture is fleeing and then killing and raping women in the host nation.

We are honest about it, You are deceptive.
So you admit that your culture is invading innocent countries and killing millions of them ?

So you admit that your culture is invading innocent countries and killing millions of them ?
My culture is that if a tribe is stronger than another tribe, then the weaker tribe is going to be destroyed.

you think the "innocent countries" were not shedding blood in wars before Europeans?
War is war. If you didn't invent the technology to defend yourself that is your problem, not mine.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Litekiller11
My culture is that if a tribe is stronger than another tribe, then the weaker tribe is going to be destroyed.

you think the "innocent countries" were not shedding blood in wars before Europeans?
War is war. If you didn't invent the technology to defend yourself that is your problem, not mine.
Thats not western culture. Nobody belives in that view