Do ethnics think that they are invading the west and getting revenge?

I have no problem with Islam, I think it is the best and most correct religion for a people to have.
View attachment 3118341
Historically speaking, the crusades were not very successful.
I just hate the fact that there are so many cowards fleeing the middle east and not fighting along with the Muslims and conquer Israel.
Islam is a disgusting religion lmfao for a white supremacist you sure have white history. You realise European culture is built upon Christianity I bet you think islams “correct” because it says women are whores. I admit Islam’s the most black pilled religion it has a lot of issues but if your white supremacjst being pro Islam is just retarded, the crusaders are true Christian’s not what we have today in the west which is watered down semi Christianity due to protesuckism and Roman Catholicism and them both taking on the bullshit enlightenment philosophy.

BROSKIE im literally palestinian, the village of my family quite literally doesnt exist anymore it got replaced by some jewish city , and my entire ethnicity as an existence is denied to this day, you dont know what replacement is you make jokes about "londonistan" but in reality if you were to get replaced london would not exist anymore, thats real ethnic cleansing wich the israelis did to palestinians , not just some brown people you see in a train station just chilling lmao
I agree but Jews have their own reason. I support Palestine due to me hating apartheid and I know many Christian Palestinians who I’m close 2 and Muslim ones they are brilliant people. I wish the zionists lived in peace with the Ayrabs like you

Islam is a disgusting religion lmfao for a white supremacist you sure have white history. You realise European culture is built upon Christianity I bet you think islams “correct” because it says women are whores. I admit Islam’s the most black pilled religion it has a lot of issues but if your white supremacjst being pro Islam is just retarded, the crusaders are true Christian’s not what we have today in the west which is watered down semi Christianity due to protesuckism and Roman Catholicism and them both taking on the bullshit enlightenment philosophy.
Islam is perfect for the European warrior spirit.

Islam is perfect for the European warrior spirit.
Sound a lot like hitler here… and whilst Islam is a warrior warlike religion it is inheritally evil don’t you want the truth? I mean why stop there why not become an astaru (Viking) worshipper where you can just kill for no fucking reason like a psycho.

Euros became Christian’s because it’s the truth and unlike African and Asian Christian’s Th he never got conquered due to Aryan spirit. Christianity mixed with aryan spirit of euro =• unbeatable

Sound a lot like hitler here… and whilst Islam is a warrior warlike religion it is inheritally evil don’t you want the truth? I mean why stop there why not become an astaru (Viking) worshipper where you can just kill for no fucking reason like a psycho.

Euros became Christian’s because it’s the truth and unlike African and Asian Christian’s Th he never got conquered due to Aryan spirit. Christianity mixed with aryan spirit of euro =• unbeatable
Christianity was tried, and it failed.

Christianity was tried, and it failed.
No, It worked you westoid retard Cumskins threw Christianity away and chose atheism 300 years ago in the 17hundreds which has led to the failure we see today. Europe ceased to be great truly since the 18th century. Thanks to your retsrded races obsession with Gaythiism and other nonsensical shit you lot adopted policies of LGBTQ immigration and other liberal nonsense.

Don’t blame Christianity for Europe’s failure blame your ancestors choice to separate church and state, create heresies such as Roman Catholic Church and Protestantism and remove religion entirely. Europe was in a golden age before this point and it ended with Europe in the situation it is in today. Funny how Russia a former atheist country is on the rise again now they have picked up TRUE Christianity not that fake western Christianity you faggots have but EASTERN ORTHODOXY the true form and notice how well it’s going for them.

ATHEISM/SECULARISM HAS BEEN TRIED AND HAS FAILED BUT CUMSKINS LIKE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALISE THIS and thus blame Christianity the ONE THING that can save Europe lmfso

No, It worked you westoid retard Cumskins threw Christianity away and chose atheism 300 years ago in the 17hundreds which has led to the failure we see today. Europe ceased to be great truly since the 18th century. Thanks to your retsrded races obsession with Gaythiism and other nonsensical shit you lot adopted policies of LGBTQ immigration and other liberal nonsense.

Don’t blame Christianity for Europe’s failure blame your ancestors choice to separate church and state, create heresies such as Roman Catholic Church and Protestantism and remove religion entirely. Europe was in a golden age before this point and it ended with Europe in the situation it is in today. Funny how Russia a former atheist country is on the rise again now they have picked up TRUE Christianity not that fake western Christianity you faggots have but EASTERN ORTHODOXY the true form and notice how well it’s going for them.

ATHEISM/SECULARISM HAS BEEN TRIED AND HAS FAILED BUT CUMSKINS LIKE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALISE THIS and thus blame Christianity the ONE THING that can save Europe lmfso
the failure we see today is because Winston Churchill decided to take bribes from the Jew and it led to Germany losing.

the failure we see today is because Winston Churchill decided to take bribes from the Jew and it led to Germany losing.
And that’s due to you Westoid faggots throwing away Christianity for secularism/atheism which led to this progressive liberalism which has given Jews power over you. In true Christian countries like Russia Jews have 0 power. Christian’s oppress the Jew, the secularists support and love the Jew. Your issues are ironically not with Christianity but with secularism you should blame protescuxks/catholics for allowing liberal secularist and atheists to control your white peoples land

And that’s due to you Westoid faggots throwing away Christianity for secularism/atheism which led to this progressive liberalism which has given Jews power over you. In true Christian countries like Russia Jews have 0 power. Christian’s oppress the Jew, the secularists support and love the Jew. Your issues are ironically not with Christianity but with secularism you should blame protescuxks/catholics for allowing liberal secularist and atheists to control your white peoples land

try again.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I agree but Jews have their own reason. I support Palestine due to me hating apartheid and I know many Christian Palestinians who I’m close 2 and Muslim ones they are brilliant people. I wish the zionists lived in peace with the Ayrabs like you
Its not apartheid

Average anti semite . Easy gaza and west bank isn't israel and in israel arabs have the right to vote
I ain’t even an antisemite lol. I’m calling you an hypocrite. I’m not one of these Mudslime cock sucking Gaza nighas either I know both sides are cunts but it’s literally South Africa tier apartheid shit going on over there prior to the war

Either way Jews don’t get much love from me considering what their book says about Jesus and Christian’s never thought a religion would make Islam look good until I saw the Talmud. But to say im
An “anti semite” is disingenuous

I ain’t even an antisemite lol. I’m calling you an hypocrite. I’m not one of these Mudslime cock sucking Gaza nighas either I know both sides are cunts but it’s literally South Africa tier apartheid shit going on over there prior to the war

Either way Jews don’t get much love from me considering what their book says about Jesus and Christian’s never thought a religion would make Islam look good until I saw the Talmud. But to say im
An “anti semite” is disingenuous
Blacks couldnt vote in south africa but in israel arabs can vote.

Most jews arent religous and you are an anti-Semite for bringing up talmud and you called me shekielstein

no such thing as revenge, or karma in this world. whatever happens, happens

Blacks couldnt vote in south africa but in israel arabs can vote.

Most jews arent religous and you are an anti-Semite for bringing up talmud and you called me shekielstein
I called you a shekelstien as a joke you retard I also call Muslims Abdools you don’t see them crying over it grow a pair fucking little bitch. I’m on a racist incel form you really think I’d have any reason to not say im anti semite? So when I say I ain’t it’s pretty logical I ain’t. And I brought up the Talmud to say I have every right if I want to despise the Jewish religion even more than Islam, but notice I say religion and not people. Anyways explain how it’s not genocide.

I called you a shekelstien as a joke you retard I also call Muslims Abdools you don’t see them crying over it grow a pair fucking little bitch. I’m on a racist incel form you really think I’d have any reason to not say im anti semite? So when I say I ain’t it’s pretty logical I ain’t. And I brought up the Talmud to say I have every right if I want to despise the Jewish religion even more than Islam, but notice I say religion and not people. Anyways explain how it’s not genocide.
Some people here arent anti semetic. Most muslims here are racist against middle easterners. Bringing the talmud is useless because people don't follow it..

Only 40 k people have died

Some people here arent anti semetic. Most muslims here are racist against middle easterners. Bringing the talmud is useless because people don't follow it..

Only 40 k people have died
I’m aware most Jews are secular and irreligious tbh it’s fair to say Judaism is a dying religion due to this shit, the Talmud is a satanic book I’m not afraid to say it and calll it as it is. Sources for only 40k deaths?

Muslims are a problem that’s why ppl hate Islam it’s for a good reason. Imagine not hating a religion that has tenants saying that if your non Muslim you need to be conquered and if your not Jew or Christian you just get killed outright under sharia lol.

I’m aware most Jews are secular and irreligious tbh it’s fair to say Judaism is a dying religion due to this shit, the Talmud is a satanic book I’m not afraid to say it and calll it as it is. Sources for only 40k deaths?

Muslims are a problem that’s why ppl hate Islam it’s for a good reason. Imagine not hating a religion that has tenants saying that if your non Muslim you need to be conquered and if your not Jew or Christian you just get killed outright under sharia lol.
Bringing up the Talmud when someone is talking about Israel or jews is weird because its irrelevant.

I don't like islam but I wouldnt Bring up aisha to an lgbt muslims that support age of consent.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur