Do ethnics think that they are invading the west and getting revenge?

The j3ws put the ethnics in west on purpose so they breed with white niggas and every becomes 90 iq
Thats the perfect iq where they can control us and at the same time we can takw care of our selves
Jflllllll ahahahahahahahaha what is this theory

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
My culture is that if a tribe is stronger than another tribe, then the weaker tribe is going to be destroyed.

you think the "innocent countries" were not shedding blood in wars before Europeans?
War is war. If you didn't invent the technology to defend yourself that is your problem, not mine.
Is that how you defend it ? you really humiliated yourself

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
in on this thread

What does that say about your people?
just says we are too dangerous to be united with the local masses, they don't need arabs strengthening bonds

the people of switzerland will never have war, they are cucks with 0 threat to jewish world domination, and that's why,

if they did ever have war, they would have a house and job the next day after immigrating from war :lul:

just realised immigrants get the same good treatment if they went to jewrope jfl

The west wouldn't exist if it weren't :forcedsmile:
Its exist because the lack of that . Your worldview leads to stronger take advantage of the weak it will lead countless wars

yes, some of them are so retarded they don't understand if they replace the white population, the country just becomes another third world shithole, which it already is in the process of becoming.

immigrants in the globalized era are the biggest pieces of cowardly shit in existence, instead of trying to make their country better and "more like the west" if you will, they just dick tuck and run away so they can bring their shitty genetics over here, breed like cockroaches, and turn toronto, paris, london, los ageless, etc into open sewers.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Bliisk and 6ft4
Its exist because the lack of that . Your worldview leads to stronger take advantage of the weak it will lead countless wars
The fundamentals of the human race dictates that there always was, is, and will be wars.
My worldview is realistic. If The Chinese or Africans were to dominate my people I would accept it as a fact that they are deserving of my resources and are indeed stronger than my tribe.

The fundamentals of the human race dictates that there always was, is, and will be wars.
My worldview is realistic. If The Chinese or Africans were to dominate my people I would accept it as a fact that they are deserving of my resources and are indeed stronger than my tribe.
They always will be war but nobody would accept that tjey deserve to be conquered only cucks will.. look at africa in the past and less now new warlords and dictators taking power over and over

yes, some of them are so retarded they don't understand if they replace the white population, the country just becomes another third world shithole, which it already is in the process of becoming.

immigrants in the globalized era are the biggest pieces of cowardly shit in existence, instead of trying to make their country better and "more like the west" if you will, they just dick tuck and run away so they can bring their shitty genetics over here, breed like cockroaches, and turn toronto, paris, london, los ageless, etc into open sewers.
Such stupid thing to say. why would ethnics on an individual level care about developing their country if tbeh get opportunities elsewhere . The only thing that matters is you and you alone why should I take the hard way here when there is an alternative available. Heck even you would have done the same instead of muh ""build up your own country""

Why should anyone have a sense of responsibility towards a country if that doesn't offer them the same opportunities? They arr not running away from problems; they're just seeking a place where my skills are valued, and fairly compensated for work. Isn't it rational to seek out places where skills are valued and fairly compensated, rather than feeling obligated to a country that may not reciprocate? Ypur responsibility isn't solely to a country, but to yourself and building a better life for your children aswell.

They always will be war but nobody would accept that tjey deserve to be conquered only cucks will.. look at africa in the past and less now new warlords and dictators taking power over and over
Accepting losing as factual and submitting are 2 different things.
Europe had the most civil wars out of any culture in history, Look at the European feudal wars between the 12 and 14th century alone.

Yet we came out on top and dominated regardless.

Keep in mind I said "if" they were to conquer, I was giving a hypothetical.

The only thing that matters is you and you alone why should I take the hard way here when there is an alternative available.

Bingo.
If anyone wanted to see the difference between Europeans and everyone else, it would be this sentence right here.

You just cemented yourself in history as lower than subhuman scum. a traitor to your own people, countrymen and values.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
doesn't matter what people think. humans act based on biology and evolutionary instincts, they can come up with whatever post hoc rationalization they want for their actions, but they are always acting in the interest of their biological compulsions. no one gives a shit what conquered people think. that's irrelevant to how humans operate and function.

Accepting losing as factual and submitting are 2 different things.
Europe had the most civil wars out of any culture in history, Look at the European feudal wars between the 12 and 14th century alone.

Yet we came out on top and dominated regardless.

Keep in mind I said "if" they were to conquer, I was giving a hypothetical.
Europe was weak in the Middle ages proving my point

doesn't matter what people think. humans act based on biology and evolutionary instincts, they can come up with whatever post hoc rationalization they want for their actions, but they are always acting in the interest of their biological compulsions. no one gives a shit what conquered people think. that's irrelevant to how humans operate and function.
Humans have empayhy and compassion so alot of them care.

Europe was weak in the Middle ages proving my point
We were anything but weak. we had mechanical clocks invented by then.
keep going. I will continue to dismantle your arguements.

We were anything but weak. we had mechanical clocks invented by then.
keep going. I will continue to dismantle your arguements.
Yeah we still sucked compared to other civilizations

Bingo.
If anyone wanted to see the difference between Europeans and everyone else, it would be this sentence right here.

You just cemented yourself in history as lower than subhuman scum. a traitor to your own people, countrymen and values.
Civilizations have fallen and risen for millennia, just because you happen to born during one cycle doesn't mean that generalizes over all of time. The current time period will eventually be forgotten and whatever pride you hold will turn to dust. The only immigration that I do agree should be stopped is illegal immigration.

The European rise wasn't due to some intrinsic "virtues" of innovation, honesty, or hard work. European history is marked by constant wars and exploitation. Just look at number wars that have been fought on european soil.You don't work when you have everything handed to you on a silver platter. You work when there's enemy at the gates, people around are dieing of hunger and your family is in danger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Civilizations have fallen and risen for millennia, just because you happen to born during one cycle doesn't mean that generalizes over all of time. The current time period will eventually be forgotten and whatever pride you hold will turn to dust. The only immigration that I do agree should be stopped is illegal immigration.

The European rise wasn't due to some intrinsic "virtues" of innovation, honesty, or hard work. European history is marked by constant wars and exploitation. Just look at number wars that have been fought on european soil.You don't work when you have everything handed to you on a silver platter. You work when there's enemy at the gates, people around are dieing of hunger and your family is in danger.
DNA samples of Pharaohs and the Egyptian population suggest that they were actually Indo-European.
You know what that means right? That means ever since the earliest days of recorded civilization, Europeans were the dominant group. (though the pharaohs were evil against God so I am not proud of that, But it still shows they were in power. )

"just because you happen to born during one cycle doesn't mean that generalizes over all of time."
This makes me chuckle, If I were born 2000 years ago my general ethnicity would still have been in charge, Ever heard of the Romans?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
comments on social media suggest otherwise.
most ethnics say that to ragebait. it’s a mad small minority of them that actively care about that

What are your thoughts on East Asian immigrants, who don’t commit crime and are generally peaceful and intelligent/hardworking?

What are your thoughts on East Asian immigrants, who don’t commit crime and are generally peaceful and intelligent/hardworking?
One of the most nicest, honest men I met in my life was a soft spoken elderly Malaysian gentleman in a Mosque. I know that Malaysia is SEA.

I would like you to clarify what you mean by East Asian, Because some people say that Pakistanis are South East Asian.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
One of the most nicest, honest men I met in my life was a soft spoken elderly Malaysian gentleman in a Mosque. I know that Malaysia is SEA.

I would like you to clarify what you mean by East Asian, Because some people say that Pakistanis are South East Asian.
Japanese, Chinese, Korean

• +1
Reactions: Bliisk
Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Chinese are more often than not, bugs. They rarely invent, But instead copy.
Korean & Japanese, especially Japanese have beautiful culture and history from what I recall.

My knowledge on these countries and the people in them however, is very limited.
Through my experience with 2nd+ generation East Asians they are great people, Though a little perverse or strange in some way.

Chinese are more often than not, bugs. They rarely invent, But instead copy.
Korean & Japanese, especially Japanese have beautiful culture and history from what I recall.

My knowledge on these countries and the people in them however, is very limited.
Through my experience with 2nd+ generation East Asians they are great people, Though a little perverse or strange in some way.

Jase lot of shit was created in china

One of the most nicest, honest men I met in my life was a soft spoken elderly Malaysian gentleman in a Mosque.
you were in a mosque?

Low iqcel
They are moving from one western society to another. same values, manners and genetics.
Just move the goalposts like a moron theory

My culture is that if a tribe is stronger than another tribe, then the weaker tribe is going to be destroyed.

you think the "innocent countries" were not shedding blood in wars before Europeans?
War is war. If you didn't invent the technology to defend yourself that is your problem, not mine.
So if Blacks move into a White neighborhood and turn it to shit, the whites are weak and that's just the natural order of things. If ethnics move to Western countries and their incompatible culture overrides the current weak white culture, it's whites fault for being too weak and innocent

Bitchass nigger you're easy af to eviscerate 🖕

Just move the goalposts like a moron theory
They didn't undermine the host nation. They didn't form rape gangs. they didn't hate the host nation for destroying thier country (because they were Europeans going to another European country)

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
So if Blacks move into a White neighborhood and turn it to shit, the whites are weak and that's just the natural order of things. If ethnics move to Western countries and their incompatible culture overrides the current weak white culture, it's whites fault for being too weak and innocent

Bitchass nigga you're easy af to deal with 🖕
Nope we welcomed you with open arms and you backstabbed us, and guess what, people are starting to realize.

You will be dealt with. (And the Jews)

Last edited:
They didn't undermine the host nation. They didn't form rape gangs. they didn't hate the host nation for destroying thier country (because they were Europeans going to another European country)
except:

All of a sudden arbitary "rules" matter. Jfl at this loser

there are still niggers in asia:

A-screenshot-from-the-fatal-shooting-of-Nicholas-Davi-lawsuit-and-Joe-Junio-Clark-County-Detention-Center.jpg

We rape niggers here sir. Bless up 🙏

Nope we welcomed you with open arms and you backstabbed us, and guess what, people are starting to realize.

You will be dealt with.
Enslavement equals muh welcome with open arms fuck off

literally 0 point being made here.
Try again.
No you can't comprehend that you contradict yourself. If a group you like fucks over another group, "hey it's war better luck next time". When your group gets fucked you cry like a bitch. That is the point faggot
Who the fuck crosses the ocean to become enslaved?
Try again.
Do you even know history you fucking nigger? Blacks never crossed the ocean on their own accord faggot retard

except:

All of a sudden arbitary "rules" matter. Jfl at this loser
you are too retarded to understand if the whites wanted to, they could just exterminate niggers overnight. there is a problem with white people, but it's not that they're not strong or deadly enough, it's that their altruism(gained over millenia of mutual cooperation with other whites) is being exploited. the solution is that a lot of white people(the bleeding heart liberal types who live in the city) have to be killed off or disincentivized from reproducing, so that they can be replaced by genetics that are resistant to exploitation.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Bliisk
No you can't comprehend that you contradict yourself. If a group you like fucks over another group, "hey it's war better luck next time". When your group gets fucked you cry like a bitch. That is the point faggot

Do you even know history you fucking nigger? Blacks never crossed the ocean on their own accord faggot retard

:p

My group wasn't conquered by other races or civilizations, Just infighting :lul:
Also my group isn't fucked right now, It's just waking up to the fact that there is people who hate us living in our communities.

Also I did not know we were talking about the enslavement of Blacks now lol
Nice attempt at obfuscating.

My group wasn't conquered by other races or civilizations, Just infighting :lul:

Also my group isn't fucked right now, It's just waking up to the fact that there is people who hate us living in our communities.
Again, you justify whites fucking other people over by muh its war. So therefore ethnics hating you is totally justified and part of an ongoing war. I don't get what is so hard to understand. You're here bitching about it go handle the ethnics yourself since you're so superior instead of crying on an internet forum. Also you're probably ethnic yourself
Also I did not know we were talking about the enslavement of Blacks now lol
Nice attempt at obfuscating.
I was talking about Blacks in White neighborhoods dumbass. Keep up. Dear God you must be ethnic with how stupid you are

you are too retarded to understand if the whites wanted to, they could just exterminate niggers overnight. there is a problem with white people, but it's not that they're not strong or deadly enough, it's that their altruism(gained over millenia of mutual cooperation with other whites) is being exploited. the solution is that a lot of white people(the bleeding heart liberal types who live in the city) have to be killed off or disincentivized from reproducing, so that they can be replaced by genetics that are resistant to exploitation.
Muh if we wanted to

I bet you think you could also have a threesome with two Stacies if you just wanted to

Whites couldn't even exterminate Jews and Blacks outnumber tf out of them but ok keep living in your fantasies faggot