Do girls actually like arm/leg hair?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
So about 3 months ago I shave my entire body to get more definition in my abs/arms and I honestly didn’t like the way it looked, I also read online that most young women don’t like body hair on guys. But apparently after your shave your arm or leg hair, it grows back even thicker due to the tip being as thick as the root, now 3 months later I have really hairy arms and legs and I don’t know what to do

become a femboy nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and northern mogger
So about 3 months ago I shave my entire body to get more definition in my abs/arms and I honestly didn’t like the way it looked, I also read online that most young women don’t like body hair on guys. But apparently after your shave your arm or leg hair, it grows back even thicker due to the tip being as thick as the root, now 3 months later I have really hairy arms and legs and I don’t know what to do
Why do you care? You’re gay.

• Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me
@Orc do you shave your arm or leg hair? You look pretty defined and not that hairy, that’s what I’m going for. Is arm and leg hair a turn off for girls around the age of 20?

@Orc do you shave your arm or leg hair? You look pretty defined and not that hairy, that’s what I’m going for
Have you seen the hair on his forearms and hands?

only looks good if you have large bones, wrists for example

only looks good if you have large bones, wrists for example
I have very small wrists and bones, so a slim and lean body type like mine would look better shaven? It just looked weird last time idk

I have very small wrists and bones, so a slim and lean body type like mine would look better shaven? It just looked weird last time idk
neither will tbh

They like body hair just not too much of it