Do I have a good skull size?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Just measured my skull.

My head circumference is 23.2 inches, my face length (from hairline to chin) 9 inches. My shoulder width is 19.7 inches.

Do I have a good skull size and proportion (my height is 6 foot) ?

Below average

Just measured my skull.

My head circumference is 23.2 inches, my face length (from hairline to chin) 9 inches. My shoulder width is 19.7 inches.

Do I have a good skull size and proportion (my height is 6 foot) ?
Yeah ignore the retards. 23+ is big

Never measured circumfrence but my length is 8.7 maybe im just überchad
I have no idea what mine is and I don't care tbh

I'd worry more about the shoulder width

You have to measure hairline to chin and hairline to top of head, there are some nw7's among us

idk lol. skull size does not matter

as long as it's not super tiny

Adult
Man
Circumference (in.) 22–24

23 is apparently bang on in the middle

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
"Average skull size" must be proportional to height at least to some degree though right?

Like my skull is 23" but I'm only 5'10", so I bet my head looks bigger on me than it would on someone who was 6'2".

My thick skull mogs everyone on here tbh

"Average skull size" must be proportional to height at least to some degree though right?

Like my skull is 23" but I'm only 5'10", so I bet my head looks bigger on me than it would on someone who was 6'2".
What about your shoulder width?

My head also looks bigger than those who are of the same height as me.

There's a difference between splanchocranium (facial skeleton) and neurocranium (top of your head) size. A big neurocranium makes your jaw and cheekbones look small and less defined. The splanchocranium and jaw is what needs to be massive. My neurocranium is 24.4 inches (99. percentile) and it doesn't look very good. It makes my face look kind of beta and underdeveloped.
Viscerocranium

There's a difference between splanchocranium (facial skeleton) and neurocranium (top of your head) size. A big neurocranium makes your jaw and cheekbones look small and less defined. The splanchocranium and jaw is what needs to be massive. My neurocranium is 24.4 inches (99. percentile) and it doesn't look very good. It makes my face look kind of beta and underdeveloped.
View attachment 7700

where'd you get the figure of 99.9% from? assuming its different per race too.

where'd you get the figure of 99.9% from? assuming its different per race too.
Capture

This is from a US military anthropometric survey. Most of the participants were white properly developed men from the military not some degenerate soyboys. You're supposed to measure it above the browbone at the widest circumference. Mine's actually 24 inches and I did it wrong the last time. The full study can be found here: https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=762624 I recommend saving it somewhere as it contains a lot of accurate statistics about the dimensions human body and face.