Neckmaxxing

.org 2024 where people get contributor rank to reiterate what has been established years ago...
@DelonLover1999 @Magnum Opus
yeah

tbh i'm not even gonna cry anymore about muh my thread was overlooked cause ion wanna sound like an abused dog but

it is true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
yeah

tbh i'm not even gonna cry anymore about muh my thread was overlooked cause ion wanna sound like an abused dog but

it is true tbh
I vouched for it to be pinned but one of the mods said it was too short, i was mirin it tho good thread

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I vouched for it to be pinned but one of the mods said it was too short, i was mirin it tho good thread
i've had one paragraph threads stickied before, jfl at the schizo policies of this forum

i've had one paragraph threads stickied before, jfl at the schizo policies of this forum
I got this role because I post applicable knowledge in relation to a thread

heres a thread I made where I show the anatomy and then DIY methods on how to improve each of the following

the forum has favoritism towards DIY procedures btw if you want to get BOTB threads.

pneumos teeth whitening one is a good example

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and DelonLover1999
was looking for a thread like this today thanks

The neck plays an important role in having a masculine DOM look
View attachment 2861586

Unironically twink vs Chad

The ideal ratio for the neck is .95-1 neck to bigonial ratio
View attachment 2861587

Basically a 1-1 which is slightly wide but not really a failo

View attachment 2861592

Heres another ideal neck, long and thick, Saint Tyler Maher

Usually if you have a small skull or narrow skull your skull will be proportional automatically.

If you are blessed/curse with a large wide skull you will have to hypertrophy the neck
View attachment 2861596

I believe that the ideal neck width to height ratio is about 1.35 measured from the anterior mandible/bottom of the ramus to the intersection of the sternocleidomastoid muscle and the scalene major

View attachment 2861597
As you can see the intersection of the 2 separates the trans and the neck musculature

@thecel will have to give his opinion on the ideal neck ratio as there isnt any guidance from lookism

Now that you understand the anatomy and ratios, here's how you most optimally hypertrophy the neck

View attachment 2861604

As you can see the neck has a greater AR content than the rest of the body
View attachment 2861615

And studies suggest that higher AR content means more muscular endurance, now we can speculate that training the neck with more volume frequently is ideal rather than low volume high intensity training

View attachment 2861619

Mike Tyson was a believer in the high volume theory and was quoted saying he performed 500 neck curls per day, UNREAL.

-My current split

My current neck-maxxing split has been to lie off the side of my bed with about 1/3 of my body hanging off the side (neck obviously)

And doing 4 sets of neck curls to failure everyday

I follow it up by 4 sets of reverse neck curls to failure, turning my body to be positioned on my stomach

Then finally 4 sets of lateral neck curls with my body sideways (4 on each side)

I have also been doing 4 sets of shrugs to failure EOD alongside this

Water, but androgens are more efficacous for neck hypertrophy (more AR more binding so more gains obv)
I believe it, Mike was very young when he broke his own neck doing neck bridges lol

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Np fellow neck-cel
my neck in two days
7C3EB8DB 2DC4 4A3F 9E5B 9D3D36945DAF

We need a new term for this site. This is a great guide for new users and gym nobodies but water for expirenced users/aesthetic knowers.

I dub it sparkling water

this is motivating me to train neck finally
don't do this so i could choke your pencil neck when I rob ur lunch money

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon