Do i have short face syndrome?

Front angle without any elevation
Snapchat 828481967

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and AcneScars
ur smile pics are so bad :lul: why cant you take a neutral angle
i'd say with high certainty you have sfs. i think a downgraft with a little mandible advancement is good since your mandible look a little behind to me. maybe you can get rotation depending on your occlusional plane which you can find with a xray of side profile and ask your maxfac
i cant stand behind anything i said because i cant see you and not knowledgeable. but just some things you can keep in mind

also congrats on your pheno. looks like you can ascend with mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
rhino would ascend you

• +1
ur smile pics are so bad :lul: why cant you take a neutral angle
i'd say with high certainty you have sfs. i think a downgraft with a little mandible advancement is good since your mandible look a little behind to me. maybe you can get rotation depending on your occlusional plane which you can find with a xray of side profile and ask your maxfac
i cant stand behind anything i said because i cant see you and not knowledgeable. but just some things you can keep in mind

also congrats on your pheno. looks like you can ascend with mewing
whats my current psl?

You look like Salludon if he as a normie

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
yeah i'm socially retarded rotting on this forums while my giga subhumans NT curry friends enoying life i'm trying to fake NT and some money maxxing do you think i've good base to ascend by surgries or implants?
Chew and supplement Vitamin k2 mk4
Age?

• +1
Good forward growth, still looks like crap

• Ugh..
no, just peanut skull syndrome, i.e. average ethnic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14561
View attachment 1420816 you still get eye area mogged by me
The individual features don't matter as much as overall harmony/pheno. There are Pakistani dudes whose individual features aren't as impressive but would be considered better looking where you live as they have the sort of pheno that is seen as ideal in your culture. Like this dude:

Dude

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Ryan and Deleted member 14561
@volcelfatcel, @AcneScars, @AscendingHero, @PingPong, @subhuman incel, @Haven, @astatine, @WannabeJock, @Unmoggable, @Chadeep, @SubhumanCurrycel, @Thompsonz
View attachment 1399916
Bad quality pic but it seems like it yeah. Could be fixed with downgrafts + CW. Looking at the angle of the mandible you would defenitly benefit from it. Chin in itself is fine.

• +1
Bad quality pic but it seems like it yeah. Could be fixed with downgrafts + CW. Looking at the angle of the mandible you would defenitly benefit from it. Chin in itself is fine.
Maybe chin wing would work as well.

• +1
It's over if you can't grow longer beard

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 14561
can you morph my pic with taller chin?

The individual features don't matter as much as overall harmony/pheno. There are Pakistani dudes whose individual features aren't as impressive but would be considered better looking where you live as they have the sort of pheno that is seen as ideal in your culture. Like this dude:

View attachment 1421265
yeah and we both have similar pheno
IMG 20211129 150555 959

@Fatmaxxed does this guys mogs me? i need to debloat my face asap ig

i've money but dont have knowledge about surgries tbh

Not really. He just has a taller chin. Overall you mog him. With taller chin you mog him easily though.
Maybe in PSL as @subhuman pakicel has more hunterish eyes but in terms of appeal, I'd think a lot of women would prefer the dude I posted.

• +1
Invisible

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 14561
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Michael Myers and Deleted member 14561
Still slayed some women though. Better off than many of the incels on this website.
Speaks more about the standards of women who let him get even a 10 foot near them

• Ugh..
Speaks more about the standards of women who let him get even a 10 foot near them
your coping hard i've slayed virgin jbs and going to cuck a bald fat subhuman with his becky wife soon can dm you pics you want:forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
@BrownBoy if you cant post your face here then your obiviously coping

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
i can grow it longer but it wont suit me at that young age
Whatever. Without beard it's prolly over idk what these people are looking for maybe they're from some inbred country where everyone is recessed.

• Woah
Whatever. Without beard it's prolly over idk what these people are looking for maybe they're from some inbred country where everyone is recessed.
IMG 20210528 WA0024 1
Snapchat 556094751 1
yeah its over for me and your a chadlite
2615580 IMG 20211121 173854

your coping hard i've slayed virgin jbs and going to cuck a bald fat subhuman with his becky wife soon can dm you pics you want:forcedsmile:
how do u slay in pakistan

• +1
how do u slay in pakistan
its actually very easy since most man dont looksmaxx they only care about money/status they problem is you must be very carefull in small villages/cities if you get caught you might get beat up to death but in big cities girls boys openly date each other you cant even approach girls randomly tbh slaying is so risky here the first time i fucked a girl here i'v went her home at mid night every body was sleeping after sex she told me she not having period i was getting nightmare that her family soon will kill me another girl i fucked in her house many more example like this hope you got the point another thing i guess help me is i'm naturaly low inhib around females

once you pass the looks threshold personality is very imp tbh

its actually very easy since most man dont looksmaxx they only care about money/status they problem is you must be very carefull in small villages/cities if you get caught you might get beat up to death but in big cities girls boys openly date each other you cant even approach girls randomly tbh slaying is so risky here the first time i fucked a girl here i'v went her home at mid night every body was sleeping after sex she told me she not having period i was getting nightmare that her family soon will kill me another girl i fucked in her house many more example like this hope you got the point another thing i guess help me is i'm naturaly low inhib around females
bro I've seen videos where ppl get caught having sex and get brutally beaten up by the family or even killed. So would you say Islamabad and Lahore is safe?