Do i have short face syndrome?

bro I've seen videos where ppl get caught having sex and get brutally beaten up by the family or even killed. So would you say Islamabad and Lahore is safe?
Yeah in liberal areas but still be carefull

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
Are you paki or indian?

u have ugly face

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Don't know about short face syndrome but you have autism for sure

u and the rest of ur subhuman race r the ones coping my friend go fuck ur pet cow r something that’s the closest thing to a woman u get ugly face man

• Ugh..
u and the rest of ur subhuman race r the ones coping my friend go fuck ur pet cow r something that’s the closest thing to a woman u get ugly face man
post your face here than you abused pig atleast we dont get cucked by our sister, mother and wives:lul:

• Ugh..
paki cuck coping with the fact that he gets no pussy not even from cow jfl i recommend strapbombtochestmax
no paki get cuck you disguisting incel pig post your face i'm sure you get mogged by me thats why your jelly:lul:

feel the mogging you are too scared to post your giga subhuman face here where are you so triggered?
u r one of the ugliest shitskins on this forum u wish u mogged anything u don’t even mog this shit I just took

• Ugh..
why you cant post your face here? your ass is lterally burning from the mogging incel:lul:
ur ass is coping so much just accept u look like worse than my shit and there’s no amount of plastic that’ll fix u

ur ass is coping so much just accept u look like worse than my shit and there’s no amount of plastic that’ll fix u
post your face here pigskin than we'll see:lul:

no point u think ur chadlite when u r a hunk of shit
this literaly proved you dont mog shit because you cant post your face ( typical subhuman trait when they get mogged they start barkin like abused dog ) and where did i said i'm chadlite definitly not but i do get laid atleast in my country i'm not giga autist or high inhib cuck irl like most of the ppl here

this literaly proved you dont mog shit because you cant post your face ( typical subhuman trait when they get mogged they start barkin like abused dog ) and where did i said i'm chadlite definitly not but i do get laid atleast in my country i'm not giga autist or high inhib cuck irl like most of the ppl here
who posts their face here why not just get private rates from actual good raters, the copage is real with you my friend you are ugly as shit and don’t see it somehow

• Ugh..
who posts their face here why not just get private rates from actual good raters, the copage is real with you my friend you are ugly as shit and don’t see it somehow
copius maximus if you cant show your face to me you dont mog me it iz what it iz:soy:

the only one who thinks this is u
nah many users said this your the only one barkin on me to feel better yourself so keep coping, keep burning you basement dweller inkwell:soy: if you mog me truly you wouldnt be jelly or triggered

nah many users said this your the only one barkin on me to feel better yourself so keep coping, keep burning you basement dweller inkwell:soy: if you mog me truly you wouldnt be jelly or triggered
A8B90F3F 0C68 4789 B99E 7F781A219F0A
“I’ve slayed”

tales from the basement dweller low t inkwell who is scared to show his subhuman face:soy:
u have low chin no forward growth and flat eyebrows that screams low t plus ur 5’6

u have low chin no forward growth and flat eyebrows that screams low t plus ur 5’6
yes low chin not denying that my chin is dogshit good forward growth tho
IMG 20211130 161113 456

Its not that good but not bad either and flat brows are good but my brows are slightly positive titled
IMG 20211124 193403 49

and i'm 5'10 which is good for my country tbh

yes low chin not denying that my chin is dogshit good forward growth tho
View attachment 1423918
Its not that good but not bad either and flat brows are good but my brows are slightly positive titledView attachment 1423919

and i'm 5'10 which is good for my country tbh
no u r 5’6 flatfoot ur height in shoes isn’t ur height manlet and see ur brows have no shape to them they’re just flat because low prenatal t, also fat face = low t u r a heightcel framecel and skullcel so i jfl at the cope

• Ugh..
no u r 5’6 flatfoot ur height in shoes isn’t ur height manlet and see ur brows have no shape to them they’re just flat because low prenatal t, also fat face = low t u r a heightcel framecel and skullcel so i jfl at the cope
without shoes i'm 5'8 and thats not a big problem most ethnic on average are not that tall and not framecel my bideltoid is 19.5 inches ( untrained ) shoulder to waist ratio is good wrists are 7 inches which i think isnt thick also flat eye brows needed for hunter eyes yeah fat face but leanmaxxing will do the job

@fatneckmike why dont you admit being a white cuck bassment dweller who get mogged by an ethnic?? too scared to show your face right

without shoes i'm 5'8 and thats not a big problem most ethnic on average are not that tall and not framecel my bideltoid is 19.5 inches ( untrained ) shoulder to waist ratio is good wrists are 7 inches which i think isnt thick also flat eye brows needed for hunter eyes yeah fat face but leanmaxxing will do the job
u are delusional my friend it is over for u beardmax and plasticmax all u want

u are delusional my friend it is over for u beardmax and plasticmax all u want
beardmaxx, leanmaxx, gymmax plus all the softmaxxes will ascend me my chin is only big failo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
post pic of ur body next to a door and quit coping u framecel shitskin
a basement dweller who dont know how to interact will people irl afraid to show his subhuman face asking for my body pics?:lul:

a basement dweller who dont know how to interact will people irl afraid to show his subhuman face asking for my body pics?:lul:
exactly ur a framecel and u know it enough cope now

exactly ur a framecel and u know it enough cope now
not a framcel i'm still growing have turned 18 this year subhuman pig your the one coping no face subhuman pig:feelshah::lul: