Do i have short face syndrome?

you should send pictures taken far away from you, at leas 1 metre far, in order to avoid lens distortion
2624645 C397EA80 0315 475D A29C 7CFB38AE54B3
which surgery would give me this chin?

u look like shit ugly fuck

@MakinItHappenReturn

It does look a bit like SFS judging from your low gonial angle and short chin but don't take my word for it as I am not a maxfac. Your short lower third and nose are the main issues detracting from your appearance. You could get a bimax with cw rotation + genioplasty (or just a genio if you don't want to go through the lengthy process for bimax) and a rhino to narrow down your nose. There are a couple of good skilled surgeons that perform rhinoplasties in Pakistan but I am not sure about genioplasties. You may have to go abroad for the latter.
I have a face exactly similar to this, Like it's so goddamm similar, anyways do you think mewing or something else could help, I can't get surgery for like next 5 years or something, Any Natura things I can do? Like orthodontics or something?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I have a face exactly similar to this, Like it's so goddamm similar, anyways do you think mewing or something else could help, I can't get surgery for like next 5 years or something, Any Natura things I can do? Like orthodontics or something?
Nope. The best you can do right now is to get as lean as possible. You will still have a short face though. It's only fixable with jaw surgery.

Why can't you get surgery now? Are you a povertycel? Or just too young?

Actually, if you have a big overbite and you compensate with braces, it could make your chin a bit taller. Nothing significant though. Maybe a few mms max.

Actually, if you have a big overbite and you compensate with braces, it could make your chin a bit taller. Nothing significant though. Maybe a few mms max.
But it's a bad idea, especially if you are gonna get surgery down the line because it will make the whole decomp phase much longer.

I don't have an overbite at all, Yes I'm just a povertycell and young(19)

• +1
Ok. Just focus on moneymaxxing. No point being here until you actually have the resources to get surgery.
Yeah but what If I don't have sfs, Is there any chance it could just be fat? 35% bf rn

• +1