Do i look indian? If not, then what is my pheno

Honestly you look insane for a 14 year old. I hope your bones don’t grow anymore and you are just an early bloomer otherwise the mog will be too strong. Chew gum for a wider jaw since your gonions are outward and do eyelid pulling to get rid of that UEE. You’re pretty much set
I thought eyelid pulling is cope, currently i am only rubbing ice for brown fat thing

Chad. Get off this site as soon as possible before ruining your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Soychadcell and uleker
Chad. Get off this site as soon as possible before ruining your life
ruining his life? he is getting free dopamine from forum users as if positive reinforcement from girls was not enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ranjeet Dipshit, Navnith and 2 others
I thought eyelid pulling is cope, currently i am only rubbing ice for brown fat thing
That shit probably won’t do anything. In a quick and continuous motion raise your eyebrows, look up, then look straight ahead and lower your eyebrows. The trick is to hold that for when you go out etc. Feels weird at first but you get used to it and it should cover the UEE.

• +1
Reactions: uleker
U look Indian, the orbital shape gives it away

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uleker, mayo mogger and 📎♿️⚙️
Honestly you look insane for a 14 year old. I hope your bones don’t grow anymore and you are just an early bloomer otherwise the mog will be too strong. Chew gum for a wider jaw since your gonions are outward and do eyelid pulling to get rid of that UEE. You’re pretty much set.
i think the the latter would happen the mog would be just too hard

Salludon is curry too
I am 14, 6'1. I have insane shoulder genes, i just started training (6months) and my shoulders look 3d and very capped already.
I am jat btw so i have a good frame and body naturally

Should i ropemaxx? Or hopium maxx till puberty?
View attachment 2497750View attachment 2497753View attachment 2497755
chadpreet. u look not indian at all, similar to a lot of white brazilians i see TBH.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Having flawed eye area already kills your chances of ever being chadlite let alone chad
no he’s chadlite nigga especially at 15 height is also great
stop this hunter eyes meme dilloncel
the eye ratios are good it’s just uee

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Dominican

• +1
Salludon is curry too

chadpreet. u look not indian at all, similar to a lot of white brazilians i see TBH.
Salludon is also muslim jat, so is zayn malik. We are of scythian and indo-nordic mix.

In my school people call me coloniser and ghost💀
Maybe that's because i am living in south india (temporarily)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 16275 and BrahminBoss
I think i am somewhat of weak chadlite rn
By decreasing uee and increasing my eye brow and lashes density i can ascend to strong chadlite

Will i be able to pull stacies in west if i grow till 6'4 and my bones keep growing?

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
I think i am somewhat of weak chadlite rn
By decreasing uee and increasing my eye brow and lashes density i can ascend to strong chadlite

Will i be able to pull stacies in west if i grow till 6'4 and my bones keep growing?
i mean i have somewhat similar pheno with more darktriad coloring and chadlite at 6‘5 no problems pulling and yea this „muh west is hard“ is a meme created by currys on here

u would slay in mumbai and also in western europe incels just dont have a clue what they talking about

just testmaxx and stop that gay vegetarian diet or u will end up decending to normie u need red meat and eggs

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
i mean i have somewhat similar pheno with more darktriad coloring and chadlite at 6‘5 no problems pulling and yea this „muh west is hard“ is a meme created by currys on here

u would slay in mumbai and also in western europe incels just dont have a clue what they talking about

just testmaxx and stop that gay vegetarian diet or u will end up decending to normie u need red meat and eggs
Is raw milk, corn syrup good for bone growth?
And what is red meat good for?

Salludon is also muslim jat, so is zayn malik. We are of scythian and indo-nordic mix.
Not usually lol.
In my school people call me coloniser and ghost💀
Maybe that's because i am living in south india (temporarily)
gigachadpreet in dosaland JFL u must be getting a lot of girls

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and forevermirin
Is raw milk, corn syrup good for bone growth?
And what is red meat good for?
Don’t drink corn syrup, raw milk, red meat, bone marrow, and vit D are all essential for full development. If you can’t eat meat supplement it with protein.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, uleker and Tai Lung
I am 14, 6'1. I have insane shoulder genes, i just started training (6months) and my shoulders look 3d and very capped already.
I am jat btw so i have a good frame and body naturally

Should i ropemaxx? Or hopium maxx till puberty?
View attachment 2497750View attachment 2497753View attachment 2497755

Top tier jaw and chin.

Terrible eye area + alien pheno like Benedict Cumberbatch.

To me HTN soley cause of JIL. I don't know why the fuck people are rating you Chadlite when your face looks uncanny. But you are lightskinned, so you would do just fine in India.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and uleker
Why did you doxx yourself samrat balyan? Your images will be on here forever.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Top tier jaw and chin.

Terrible eye area + alien pheno like Benedict Cumberbatch.

To me HTN soley cause of JIL. I don't know why the fuck people are rating you Chadlite when your face looks uncanny. But you are lightskinned, so you would do just fine in India.
I am 14 tho, my orbitals are yet to mature

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and normie_joe
I am 14 tho, my orbitals are yet to mature

OMFG I completely missed that part. You are literally still a kid. You are indistinguishable from a 20 yr old. When I think of 14, I think of this

images

Ignore all the shit I said and let your features mature. Wait and see how your face looks like at 18.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Informationcapitali, poopoohead and 1 other person
Eye ratios are not good tho he looks dolphincel in the first pic

• So Sad

I agree about smv wise he can be chadlite or even chad. He willcprobably be chadlite when he grows up and tall asf so chad

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and uleker

He must be early bloomer because 6’1 at 14 for indian is insane and also his jaw is insane for 14 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Informationcapitali and st.hamudi but 6‘5
i am living in south india
You are literally 1 in 10 million in India. I would instantly kill myself if I saw you irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Aesthetic.pilled, Ranjeet Dipshit and 4 others
He must be early bloomer because 6’1 at 14 for indian is insane and also his jaw is insane for 14 year old.
I might be around 6'4-5 for my genes
Rest i will hopium maxx for now

7.25-7.5/10. Eyes look a bit weird but otherwise you look great. Top 0.01% for India. You also have a great pheno you don't look very indian. I would guess Afghan or something. Just look at this greycel @OGJBSLAYER @Guerrilla

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Erik-Hexum, Michael Myers and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and st.hamudi but 6‘5
7.25-7.5/10. Eyes look a bit weird but otherwise you look great. Top 0.01% for India. You also have a great pheno you don't look very indian. I would guess Afghan or something. Just look at this greycel @OGJBSLAYER @Guerrilla
afghans up

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, uleker and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I think guys like this guy would do better in currylands. This looks more high class and more NT than OP's Afghan hybrid pheno

View attachment 2502133
it’s not hybrid pashtun legit look like that some tajiks also
and there are afghan tribes with people who even look white
afghanistan is extremely diverse
i’d say they lightbrown overall

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, uleker and Jason Voorhees
it’s not hybrid pashtun legit look like that some tajiks also
and there are afghan tribes with people who even look white
afghanistan is extremely diverse
i’d say they lightbrown overall
Should i get tan?

• +1

He has UEE but calling him a Chadlite is a big overate. He is 6.5/10

Doesn't look Indian though, he passes for an Afghan

Here's a proper chadlite for reference

I also suspect his school pic has color filters on it

Ask him to post of a pic in the outdoors without any filter

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
He has UEE but calling him a Chadlite is a big overate. He is 6.5/10

Doesn't look Indian though, he passes for an Afghan

Here's a proper chadlite for reference

View attachment 2502161

I also suspect his school pic has color filters on it

Ask him to post of a pic in the outdoors without any filter
muhhh uee. he's 14 ffs and orbitals haven't matured yet and even if he stays like that then he gets oribtal decompression and easily chadlite. if he chews gum for wider jaw then chad. not to mention his height, frame and pheno on top of that lmao

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
muhhh uee. he's 14 ffs and orbitals haven't matured yet and even if he stays like that then he gets oribtal decompression and easily chadlite. if he chews gum for wider jaw then chad. not to mention his height, frame and pheno on top of that lmao
I doubt he will get surgery done to fix a minor flaw that doesn't affect his looks that much

He does have Chadlite potential tho... let's see what puberty does to his face in the next 5 years.

But calling him a chadlite right now is an overate. He is a MTN right now

• JFL
I doubt he will get surgery done to fix a minor flaw that doesn't affect his looks that much

He does have Chadlite potential tho... let's see what puberty does to his face in the next 5 years.

HTN ( correction )

Indian due eye area

not a minor flaw. it's his only major flaw and he's easily chadlite rn.

• +1
Reactions: uleker and st.hamudi but 6‘5
not a minor flaw. it's his only major flaw and he's easily chadlite rn.
What's with graycel dalits overating every dude with a light skintone 🤣

Does he mog prime Zac Efron ? No

He doesn't even mog Vinnie Hacker , another strong chadlite

He is a HTN

• JFL
@Dele Alli Regen

The only reason you are calling him a chadlite is cause you consider yourself a HTN and he probably mogs you to death

So stop overating yourself. You are most likely a mid tier normie. He is HTN

What's with graycel dalits overating every dude with a light skintone 🤣

Does he mog prime Zac Efron ? No

He doesn't even mog Vinnie Hacker , another strong chadlite

He is a HTN
he's slightly below zac efron and smv mogs him if he was a normal dude. you're in denial

• +1