Do i look indian? If not, then what is my pheno

@Dele Alli Regen

The only reason you are calling him a chadlite is cause you consider yourself a HTN and he probably mogs you to death

So stop overating yourself. You are most likely a mid tier normie. He is HTN
i'm not HTN. i'm MTN. he mogs me by a mile tbh and that kind of pains me to say because he's got some indian in him

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
He has UEE but calling him a Chadlite is a big overate. He is 6.5/10

Doesn't look Indian though, he passes for an Afghan

Here's a proper chadlite for reference

View attachment 2502161

I also suspect his school pic has color filters on it

Ask him to post of a pic in the outdoors without any filter
Possibly yea. But he is atleast a 7/10 imo. Efron is straight up a chad. You are not looking at him through thr normie perspective. You are looking at the best looking unicorn male models and Hollywood actors abd comparing them to OP.

• +1
Reactions: colton myers, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Navnith
Possibly yea. But he is atleast a 7/10 imo. Efron is straight up a chad. You are not looking at him through thr normie perspective. You are looking at the best looking unicorn male models and Hollywood actors abd comparing them to OP.
I'm using strict PSL criterion

Arvid is a weak Chadlite and he mogs OP

So he cannot be a chadlite. He is a HTN

Zac Efron isn't a Chad. He would have to be on the same plane as other Chads like Delon

Compare Efron with Delon

• +1
Reactions: uleker
I'm using strict PSL criterion

Arvid is a weak Chadlite and he mogs OP
Arvid is a clear chadlite in his recent pics. They are frauded tho
So he cannot be a chadlite. He is a HTN

Zac Efron isn't a Chad. He would have to be on the same plane as other Chads like Delon

Compare Efron with Delon

View attachment 2502244View attachment 2502248
Zac Efron holds up with him pretty well actually. Efron gas better eye shape, lower third etc. Also the right is a candid.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Arvid is a clear chadlite in his recent pics. They are frauded tho

Zac Efron holds up with him pretty well actually. Efron gas better eye shape, lower third etc. Also the right is a candid.
Don't wanna drag this discussion on another tangent, but u have to look at the ratios primarily. Delon has Chico tier ratios/harmony

Delon's lower third is simply better for having the ideal gonial angle and robust chin. Look at his Zygos, they are almost sticking out of his face.Efrons beady eyes lack the appeal when compared to Delon's

I distinctly remember Efron regularly rated a Chadlite and even mocked on lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What's with graycel dalits overating every dude with a light skintone 🤣

Does he mog prime Zac Efron ? No

He doesn't even mog Vinnie Hacker , another strong chadlite

He is a HTN
Mfs are glazing too much, I don't think op is 14 yo cz that bone structure doesn't add up same with the height, he's htn based on his face but his height adds up ig

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and OGJBSLAYER
I doubt he will get surgery done to fix a minor flaw that doesn't affect his looks that much

He does have Chadlite potential tho... let's see what puberty does to his face in the next 5 years.

But calling him a chadlite right now is an overate. He is a MTN right now
IMG 3663

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I think i am somewhat of weak chadlite rn
By decreasing uee and increasing my eye brow and lashes density i can ascend to strong chadlite

Will i be able to pull stacies in west if i grow till 6'4 and my bones keep growing?
You'd be able to pull already in the west. The retards on .org that have never set foot outside will tell you otherwise but they live in a basement so ignore them. Stacies might be harder but should be able to pull stacylite and under consistently.

• +1
Reactions: uleker and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
i hope youre faceapping or frauding or some shit because if youre deadass about this shit and i see you irl in the west i would honestly kill myself on the spot. I thought my jaw was insane for 15, you chin mog me to hell lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and uleker
If i was 5'7, dark brown, skinny fat like one of my friend (in my earlier post), i would rope.
fuck sake pls stfu

• +1
@Blackgymmax

u look exactly like my brother, similar but smaller physique and a bit shorter than he was at the same age too

jatts gotta be the biggest moggers out of all the curries

• +1
u look exactly like my brother, similar but smaller physique and a bit shorter than he was at the same age too

jatts gotta be the biggest moggers out of all the curries
What was your brother?

You look very atypical for a South Asian. I think your eyes do look South Asian though but that’s about it.

You look extremely indian

• +1
Age frauding son of a bitch.

17-20 year old ir.
stop being an attention where fag.

Age frauding son of a bitch.

17-20 year old ir.
stop being an attention where fag.
Wow, that's a lifefuel
Btw the pic is taken on the last day of cbse registration (date is given in the pic) which is done in 9th.

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
The guy on the right hard mogs the fuck

Wow, that's a lifefuel
Btw the pic is taken on the last day of cbse registration (date is given in the pic) which is done in 9th.
kaunsi iskool mein jaata hay?

Attachments

• WIN_20230507_02_42_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230507_02_42_20_Pro.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
Got doxxed unknowingly, only meant to attach the other one, but this got attached too, what do i do?
Koi naa Samrat...badaa chad banda hay tu. Dikkat koni!

• So Sad
Arey mitr, aisay hee pucha. Waisay, kal Vijaydashmi par bali chadhayega?
Ion know bhai, mai sirf shiv mai believe karta hoin, my mom is traditional hindu.

Mogs my truecel ass back to slums of bihar

• JFL
If he is 7 then wht would I get rated here a 9 ?
Lol